What's new

Bangladesh being a puppet state

O my Allah look, I can't even protest even if my country is pushed into harm! Guide me and protect me and my people and country. Ameen!

Protest is one thing, B***hing about an issue is another

So if someone post does not match your Awami thuggish template that become b**** and you start labeling people? What kind bigoted and fundamentalist mindset you have grown up with? Is this the ilthy so called "secular" mindset awami goons are preaching? Then real secular and progressive mind will shamed.

So if someone post does not match your Awami thuggish template that become b**** and you start labeling people? What kind bigoted and fundamentalist mindset you have grown up with? Is this the ilthy so called "secular" mindset awami goons are preaching? Then real secular and progressive mind will shamed.

Since when was i an awami league supporter?? Me fundamentalist? If you cant argue dont argue by talking bulls**t

Since when was i an awami league supporter?? Me fundamentalist? If you cant argue dont argue by talking bulls**t

You did not have wear Awami and bigot sign in your forehead, its been clear how you expressed yourself. Don't dare labeling people just because they don't speak according to indo awami template.

You did not have wear Awami and bigot sign in your forehead, its been clear how you expressed yourself. Don't dare labeling people just because they don't speak according to indo awami template.

Awami League -->
bow.gif

Didn't your own PM Manmohan Singh say that large portion of Bangladeshis are anti-Indian?

it also implies that rest are neutral or pro India

i don't know why majority BD members here are anti India

BD is our close ally and we have never posed harm to them intentionally

IND is the only neighbor which can be trusted.

Long live Bhutan IND relationship.

Because of US support to india, india got the courage to go this far. India can do anything now. I am seeing a second Sikkim if not AL is destroyed soon. Yes destroyed. Why? Because they are selling bangladesh. They aren't the only bangladeshis or the mejority, it is us the rest, the public. India got so much arrogance is that they divide a river of a free country and bangladeshis can't do anything. The bd gov is silent. The Awami League gov. makes 30 year contract of padma river water sharing and this river when divided perpendicular wise to the bank with cement and bags full of soil and Awami League, the saviour of bangalees stays quiet. Very suspicious. The people who are at the responsibilities on bangladesh side are obviously gaddars of bangladesh and its public. Also Awami League who make contracts for padma river of water sharing for 30 years does not do anything about tipaimukhi barrage. India couldn't do this if the bangladeshi gov or the opposition stopped it. US is killing two birds with one stone, pakistan and bangladesh. In the case of bangladesh, US need not doing anything, because India is working for it and the gaddars of bangladesh are the ones from all the public of bangladesh getting bags full of money.

Back
Top Bottom