What's new

Bangladesh being a puppet state

I guess you conveniently ignored this:
Tarique symbol of violent politics

Or would now say that that Americans are evil, Americans are this, Americans are that?

Tarique was and still is corrupt to the core. And seeing the current BNP people vying for positions (should the BNP win next time), he hasn't changed one bit.

Do people actually support those men? :no: That similarly goes for the AL.

There's nothing wrong with the AL's ideas or that of the BNP's. You can agree to disagree there. My request is for them to change their attitudes. And neither should you get along with their attitude, given that you want improvement in the politics of Bangladesh.

Otherwise, it's merely a mudslinging contest.

Are you saying that the AL won ONLY through Indian money? Factually incorrect.

I do not have any solid proof. To do so would be dangerous.

But I can say that the election was rigged even though it was assured that AL would've won, but not by such a huge margin. The BNP do not have many seats in parliament at the moment.

That is one of the key reasons why the BNP supporters are angry. Oh, let's not forget how Khaleda Zia was kicked out of her own home. And in tears.

After that, Hasina asked in parliament: "Or bhashar jineesh er eto dham keno" :rofl:

Translation: "Why are the things in her home so expensive" :lol:

See, that the kind of mud-slinging contest we see.

In the end, Khaleda got a new expensive house :azn:

Of-course BNP had supporters. And I can say for certainty that India did fund the AL.

The military backed CTG couldn't even prevent those from happening despite all the fanboyish calls for 'good governance' through the 'minus two' formula. Despite such a big army, they can't even prevent the Pilkhana tragedy nor investigate for the perpetrators.

Yeah, way to go national security.

Well, She won the election and I never heard it was rigged and all international observers giving clean chit. In 2004 Election in India, everyone and exit polls was expecting NDA will win but in the last it was Congress who won.

And well, in India we say, "you can't clap with single hand", even BNP always make hype of everything related to India, if India or Indian company is involved in certain project, BNP will make hype of it.

Like this Akhoura-Agartala Rail link, Bangladesh is going to earn lot of transit fee and increased importance of Chittagong Port but in the last because it is related to India other Bangladeshis got a issue to protest if this would have been a Chinese company no issue for that. Same happened with Tata's plan for investment in Bangladesh because BNP made people think that TATA will make profit but debunking the idea investment always bring new job opportunities and countries are always eager for external investment. Same political gain by anti-India elements.

In India also we have lots of issues with Chinese, but when it comes to trade and economy we choose to behave in different way.

Awami League did not win with people vote but with indian money. Here is what The Economist revealed.

India and Bangladesh - Embraceable you
NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist

Can the face of Iblis be worst then la-hasina, seriously?

No wonder every one turning against Bd now a days. One of the reason must be ugly faces of Awami government.

Well, She won the election and I never heard it was rigged and all international observers giving clean chit. In 2004 Election in India, everyone and exit polls was expecting NDA will win but in the last it was Congress who won.

India and Bangladesh are two different countries.

The elections in Bangladesh were carried out under the military-backed caretaker government. And yes, the elections were manipulated.

But regardless, there was no doubt that the AL would win, but not by such a huge margin. Part of the reason why 1/11 happened was due to the fact that Khaleda knew her party would lose. Hence, the farce.

And well, in India we say, "you can't clap with single hand", even BNP always make hype of everything related to India, if India or Indian company is involved in certain project, BNP will make hype of it.

The green CNG three-wheelers from India came about in Bangladesh during the BNP administration :lol:

Like this Akhoura-Agartala Rail link, Bangladesh is going to earn lot of transit fee and increased importance of Chittagong Port but in the last because it is related to India other Bangladeshis got a issue to protest if this would have been a Chinese company no issue for that. Same happened with Tata's plan for investment in Bangladesh because BNP made people think that TATA will make profit but debunking the idea investment always bring new job opportunities and countries are always eager for external investment. Same political gain by anti-India elements.

The reason why they rejected TATA's proposal for a $3.5 billion steel plant was because they did not want to endanger the local producers of steel.

In India also we have lots of issues with Chinese, but when it comes to trade and economy we choose to behave in different way.

My only advise to India in regards to Bangladesh is to change its policy such that there are amicable relations in the neighborhood.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

No wonder every one turning against Bd now a days. One of the reason must be ugly faces of Awami government.

She gained weight.

After Awami League came to power, as days, months, years passes by I see from the news that Bangladesh going under India's clout. Our foreign relationship with countries particularly with China is going down. Everything is corrupted from food to transportation to safety of local people. Awami League and its leader Sheikh Hasina, now, no doubt working for indian interest. Sheikh Hasina, who always takes his father's name always, now create doubt in my mind. How much is islam and bangladesh is to the sheikh family. Is bangladesh then became a puppet state of India? If so why? What benefit Awami League will gain by this? I do not myself support any of political parties of bangladesh. I am just an well wisher of bangladesh.

If you are a well wisher than how you tell AL making BD a puppet of India? Is friendly relation with neighbor is like being puppet? if the relation with India that BNP wants will destroy Bangladesh, what about that? if you really want to be enemy than ready for swift destruction but people of BD do no want this.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Everyone? who is that 'everyone'? :rofl:

After Awami League came to power, as days, months, years passes by I see from the news that Bangladesh going under India's clout. Our foreign relationship with countries particularly with China is going down. Everything is corrupted from food to transportation to safety of local people. Awami League and its leader Sheikh Hasina, now, no doubt working for indian interest. Sheikh Hasina, who always takes his father's name always, now create doubt in my mind. How much is islam and bangladesh is to the sheikh family. Is bangladesh then became a puppet state of India? If so why? What benefit Awami League will gain by this? I do not myself support any of political parties of bangladesh. I am just an well wisher of bangladesh.

I thought Bangladesh awarded as most corrupt nation when your beloved BNP was in power ???? :lol:

stop this foolish discussion

we all know once bangladesh split from us with the HELP of india..it was expected that they will be very lenient to india , that doesnt mean its a puppet state. it simply means that it has no choice/and/or it owes it to india for its creation hence the issues like water were raised only after 71 and solved as mostly per wishes of india.
so naming bangladesh a puppet state is very stupid thing.

India and Bangladesh are two different countries.

The elections in Bangladesh were carried out under the military-backed caretaker government. And yes, the elections were manipulated.

But regardless, there was no doubt that the AL would win, but not by such a huge margin. Part of the reason why 1/11 happened was due to the fact that Khaleda knew her party would lose. Hence, the farce.

The green CNG three-wheelers from India came about in Bangladesh during the BNP administration :lol:

The reason why they rejected TATA's proposal for a $3.5 billion steel plant was because they did not want to endanger the local producers of steel.

My only advise to India in regards to Bangladesh is to change its policy such that there are amicable relations in the neighborhood.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

She gained weight.

The fact is BNP is that they always oppose what it comes to India and make useless issues. And she may have imported CNG three wheeler because it may be immediate her priority like onion price issues in India and import from Pakistan. Think of issues made regarding Ahkoura-Agartala Rail link, I am 100% sure if it this would have been a such bridge project by Chinese or Malaysian company everything would have been fine with no issues of becoming the puppet state for China or Malaysia.

There is many issues where Bangladeshi openly in denial. Like the illegal immigration issue, I still remember Shaikh Haseena's interview in 90s on Indian channel where she was denying openly about illegal immigration. Same way I saw BNP government denying save heavens for ULFA militants, Anup Chetia, Paresh Baruah in Bangladesh. Are we Indian the single culprit regarding this.

And as I told we Indians have lots of tension with Chinese but when it comes to business there is a zero tension and full co-operation and no political party in India make political issues out of it.

I thought Bangladesh awarded as most corrupt nation when your beloved BNP was in power ???? :lol:

nope. it became champion for the first time during Awamileauge..... it continued during BNP area........

Didn't your own PM Manmohan Singh say that large portion of Bangladeshis are anti-Indian?
This is why their plan is to eradicate all anti-indian sentiment from Bangladesh by gunning down Bangladeshi on border while historical Bangladeshi BDR troops (now turned impotent) are there only for calling on flag meeting (if BSF wishes to) as well as diverting all naturally flown water streams in their land.
Outcome: Bangladesh along with people worldwide have seen the outcome, one example is 1975 (this time list being increased)

Anyway leave the point from where she is getting cash but the point is she was elected by its own people.

Solving enclave issues, crackdown on anti-India militants, you guys want transit route to Bhutan and Nepal but feel hurt by giving same to India by Chittagong. You don't want Indian company's investment in Bangladesh simply because the company is Indian and so on. It seems at many place you want to show hostility towards India instead of thinking about real concerns.

Anyway leave the point from where she is getting cash but the point is she was elected by its own people..

No, she was selected by anti-BD/Muslim/mankind force and that selection was veneered by electoral AKA eye washing process; similarly it was done during 70 and 96's puppet-power-player creation too. Thus RAWamys never came to power with pure and true mandate of people but by using them as baits. And after coming to power they switched people's aspiration to theirs. So, it was popular 'bait and switch' of dishonest business people and it was ironic that ALers were historic dishonest at their cores.

nope. it became champion for the first time during Awamileauge..... it continued during BNP area........
Dalal's run TI's dissemination didn't count jack, IMHO as they found out that unprecedented corruption of RAWamys were substantially lowered during BNP's era but denied to provide BNP/JI walas any appropriate shields as they still claimed BD, the most corrupt; although lowered some points in corrupt practices. And that trend continued but as the saying went, " ALers corrupt even the bricks of ministries", it would had taken 2-3 terms for any patriotic party's staying in power to make tangible difference.

At the end of last BNP/JI's era, many innovative initiations like 'Vejal Birodi Mobile court', 'Raiding markets of vejal affected/adulterated foods', 'Making Dudok potent', 'Catching illegal land grabbers' were made, thus corrupt-powerful shook hands with RAWamys to dislodge them from power by defaming Tariq, Coco etc. through Media, Academics and military's propaganda-disseminations. They had succeeded through naked interference of Bharati a, b, c, d teams and took the country at least 25 yrs behind IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom