What's new

Bangladesh being a puppet state

And people believe all allegations against Tarek following propaganda made by civil societies like Prothom alo editor who was working with military backed Ctg to implement minus two. To accomplish minus two mission NSI did everything they can do to defame Tarek and sadly failed to prove any charge.......

If you guys really hate Awami League this much, then why you Bangladeshi voted them for two elections in 1996 and in 2009.

Awami League did not win with people vote but with indian money. Here is what The Economist revealed.

India and Bangladesh - Embraceable you
NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist

Awami League did not win with people vote but with indian money. Here is what The Economist revealed.

India and Bangladesh - Embraceable you
NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist

Do economist Magazine has any proof that she was funded by India. Any Magazine can't accuse anyone without proof.

Do you have any proof that last election was rigged.

Do economist Magazine has any proof that she was funded by India. Any Magazine can't accuse anyone without proof.

Do you have any proof that 2009 election was rigged.

Economists has reputation and proof, otherwise they would not wrote it. And if you need proof write to Economist for that. Neither india nor Awami League regime asked Economist for the proof (just Awami protest) because they don't want proof to be exposed in public. But if you could get the proof out please do post here.

So AL gave all voters money to vote for them? How much each of you received? Heck it's my hard earned money is being wasted at making BD a puppet state.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Economists has reputation and proof, otherwise they would not wrote it. And if you need proof write to Economist for that. Neither india nor Awami League regime asked Economist for the proof (just Awami protest) because they don't want proof to be exposed in public. But if you could get the proof out please do post here.

Don't talk like an idiot, it's an opinion piece, no proof is required for economist to show.

Economists has reputation and proof, otherwise they would not wrote it. And if you need proof write to Economist for that. But neither india nor Awami League regime asked Economist for the proof (just Awami protest) because they don't want proof to be exposed in public. But if you could get the proof out please do post here.

Anyway leave the point from where she is getting cash but the point is she was elected by its own people.

Solving enclave issues, crackdown on anti-India militants, you guys want transit route to Bhutan and Nepal but feel hurt by giving same to India by Chittagong. You don't want Indian company's investment in Bangladesh simply because the company is Indian and so on. It seems at many place you want to show hostility towards India instead of thinking about real concerns.

After Awami League came to power, as days, months, years passes by I see from the news that Bangladesh going under India's clout. Our foreign relationship with countries particularly with China is going down. Everything is corrupted from food to transportation to safety of local people. Awami League and its leader Sheikh Hasina, now, no doubt working for indian interest. Sheikh Hasina, who always takes his father's name always, now create doubt in my mind. How much is islam and bangladesh is to the sheikh family. Is bangladesh then became a puppet state of India? If so why? What benefit Awami League will gain by this? I do not myself support any of political parties of bangladesh. I am just an well wisher of bangladesh.

India would always have clout.In ignoring bangladesh completely also we would have a clout.We surround you on three sides and fourth side being sea.

The more important question should be whether that clout is harmful for bangladesh or useful.

And people believe all allegations against Tarek following propaganda made by civil societies like Prothom alo editor who was working with military backed Ctg to implement minus two. To accomplish minus two mission NSI did everything they can do to defame Tarek and sadly failed to prove any charge.......

I guess you conveniently ignored this:
Tarique symbol of violent politics

Or would now say that that Americans are evil, Americans are this, Americans are that?

Tarique was and still is corrupt to the core. And seeing the current BNP people vying for positions (should the BNP win next time), he hasn't changed one bit.

Do people actually support those men? :no: That similarly goes for the AL.

There's nothing wrong with the AL's ideas or that of the BNP's. You can agree to disagree there. My request is for them to change their attitudes. And neither should you get along with their attitude, given that you want improvement in the politics of Bangladesh.

Otherwise, it's merely a mudslinging contest.

Are you saying that the AL won ONLY through Indian money? Factually incorrect.

Do you have any proof that last election was rigged.

I do not have any solid proof. To do so would be dangerous.

But I can say that the election was rigged even though it was assured that AL would've won, but not by such a huge margin. The BNP do not have many seats in parliament at the moment.

That is one of the key reasons why the BNP supporters are angry. Oh, let's not forget how Khaleda Zia was kicked out of her own home. And in tears.

After that, Hasina asked in parliament: "Or bhashar jineesh er eto dham keno" :rofl:

Translation: "Why are the things in her home so expensive" :lol:

See, that the kind of mud-slinging contest we see.

In the end, Khaleda got a new expensive house :azn:

Of-course BNP had supporters. And I can say for certainty that India did fund the AL.

The military backed CTG couldn't even prevent those from happening despite all the fanboyish calls for 'good governance' through the 'minus two' formula. Despite such a big army, they can't even prevent the Pilkhana tragedy nor investigate for the perpetrators.

Yeah, way to go national security.

I guess you conveniently ignored this:
Tarique symbol of violent politics

The discussion was not about corruption but was Awami League and its subservient activities. You do not have any defense against such Awami puppet act so bringing up corruption. Corruption is another issue all together. But if corruption is the issue you want to discuss, lets talk about present corruption by Awami League because Tareq is irrelevant and in exile for years now.
And Tareq phobia or his alleged corruption are neither a match nor an excuse for Awami league anti state and india submissive activities.

But if you insists, here is how Sajeeb Wajed Joy, son and advisor to Sheikh Hasina loot money from Bangladesh.
Sajib Wajed Joy and Taufiq Elahir durniti | Facebook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Iluzv0NJA
How much Sajeeb Wajed Joy took from Bharati Airtel?
How much Sajeeb Wajed Joy took from Bashundara group?
List goes on.......

And here is how Sajeeb Wajed Joy, son and advisor to Sheikh Hasina tried to paint Bangladesh Army with extremist color
Anatomy of Sajib Wajed Joys article titled Stemming the Rise of Islamic Extremism in Bangladesh - ModernGhana.com

People could see clear relation between what and when Sajeeb Wajed Joy wrote "Stemming the Rise of Islamic Extremism in Bangladesh" in Harvard review and how quickly Bangladesh army lost 53 of its officers.

Of-course, I am not denying the Joy is very corrupt. There have been many articles in the media about him.

But what bothers me is that that guy is messing with the military, which is extremely dangerous for him and the country.

Why and where is he coming up with the bullshit claim that the army is being used as recruitment station for extremists?

But what bothers me is that that guy is messing with the military, which is extremely dangerous for him and the country.

Why and where is he coming up with the bullshit claim that the army is being used as recruitment station for extremists?

Why and where is he coming up with the bullshit claim - because that is is what Awami League thinking about Bangladesh army.
Since independence army was sidelined by Awami regime in favour of Awami party armed cadre force like Rakhi bahini.

And that is how indian instruction was to act. With money india spent for Awami win (as economist article revealed) india had and has its expectation from Awami regime. You need to co relate indian media and official comments on Bangladesh during that time to realize why where Sajeeb Wazed Joy and Awami League got their inspiration to act against Bangladesh and its armed forces. This will continue as long Awami League exists.

So the Indian policy ever since 71' is the same eh? Even after Indira's assassination?

Interesting...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom