What's new

Bangladesh and India to jointly build $1.7 billion power plant

It seems like no body other than few in BD believe what Indians promise.

I still didn't get my answer -Which is the latest technology in thermal power plants that does not produce CO and CO2-like pollutants?

I still didn't get my answer -Which is the latest technology in thermal power plants that does not produce CO and CO2-like pollutants?
What do you think about this forum? Is it a school class? Why do not you find out yourself what new inventions have been made to lower the production of NOx, CO, SO2 or CO2 gases and their entry into the atmosphere?

An underdeveloped India has no such technologies. So, it can license purchase it from a developed country and introduce the same in its joint power station in BD.

Indian businesses must come up with a practical solution to the environment issues. Otherwise, the GoB will not give a nod to any such projects.

Why do not you find out yourself what new inventions have been made to lower the production of NOx, CO, SO2 or CO2 gases and their entry into the atmosphere?
An underdeveloped India has no such technologies. So, it can license purchase it from a developed country and introduce the same in its joint power station in BD.

Enlighten me abut the new technologies used in Thermal power plants and how you came to the conclusion that 'India has no such technologies'

Underdeveloped India?Gone crazy,uh Jamati ?

What do you think about this forum? Is it a school class? Why do not you find out yourself what new inventions have been made to lower the production of NOx, CO, SO2 or CO2 gases and their entry into the atmosphere?

Indian businesses must come up with a practical solution to the environment issues. Otherwise, the GoB will not give a nod to any such projects.

Ultra super critical technology will be used for Rampal. German company will design that.
Japan and China will also use the same technology.

German company to design Rampal Power Plant

Enlighten me abut the new technologies used in Thermal power plants and how you came to the conclusion that 'India has no such technologies'

Underdeveloped India?Gone crazy,uh Jamati ?
Bloody Indian, go back to a primary school and study the new technologies by yourself.

Bloody Indian, go back to a primary school and study the new technologies by yourself.

Shut up Jamati,and mind your own business before calling some one else 'undeveloped'.We already have supercritical technology,and is on our way into developing Ultra supercritical technology.

Image1.gif

This figure is a decent comparative chart for the variance in SOx,NOx emissions with the design of boiler. It shows, with the higher degree of steam temperature and pressure the emission of environmentally hazardous gases reduces to a significant degree (From 100% in sub critical to 85% in USC boiler). So, even if the said projects adopts most modern boiler design, the emission (even if it is less compared to lower temperature and lower pressure boiler) is still threatening to the ecology of the region whose existence is already threatened by global warming. BHEL has substantial expertise in Gas turbines which probably would have been best option in this situation.

Ultra super critical technology will be used for Rampal. German company will design that.
Japan and China will also use the same technology.

German company to design Rampal Power Plant

You see, an underdeveloped India has no such technology as written in your post. This is why the Indian company will borrow the same from a developed Germany. Was my response to the Indian very out of line?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom