What's new

Bangladesh and India to jointly build $1.7 billion power plant

You see, an underdeveloped India has no such technology as written in your post. This is why the Indian company will borrow the same from a developed Germany. Was my response to the Indian very out of line?

Silence yourself and talk with respect with Papa India who gave you birth.

You see, an underdeveloped India has no such technology as written in your post.

We are already developing Ultra Super critical technology.Now tell me where underdeveloped Bangladesh stands in this field ?

We are already developing Ultra Super critical technology.Now tell me where underdeveloped Bangladesh stands in this field ?
bhais k aage been bajane sai kuch fayada hai kya bhai?

Just enjoy our achievement and lets hater hate and laugh at them via development. ( Their country is Bangladesh but location is abroad so how you know they are Bangladeshi , i am sure plenty of them are pakistani)

Bangladesh docent need electricity. It already has the most brightest star in the whole universe.

Sheikh Hasinaji the Great.

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Yes, but like all your other projects, it will take another 25 years to perfect the ultra-supercritical technology. India remains a technologically inferior country.

Yes, but like all your other projects, it will take another 25 years to perfect the ultra-supercritical technology. India remains a technologically inferior country.

25 years ?How many projects from India took 25 years ? We already have supercritical technology,and is at par with the best in many area's including space and nuclear research.

Bangladesh still cannot make a 19th century reciprocating engine forget a supercritical thermal powerplant.:omghaha: Or try developing a 50 cc moped engine first.

Sirji If you are comparing German Tech to Indian Tech in the field of power generation and/or transmission...India is definitely inferior...no matter what anyone says.

Eta toh Apple ar Kola comparison hoye galo!:o:

Last edited:
Ultra super critical technology will be used for Rampal. German company will design that.
Japan and China will also use the same technology.

German company to design Rampal Power Plant
You misinterpreted the report, its not a German company, but a consulting firm. They dont develop critical technologies.
“We have appointed German consultant Fichtner as the owner's engineer,” said VS Kamrakar, managing director of the company. Fichtner has already finalised the project design memorandum.
Rampal Power Project | Tender late next month

Fichtner will design the power plant and not the USCT. India already has USCT incorporated in all its new poweplants. Here is the latests one which was commissioned in July.
BHEL commissions Rajasthan discom's Rs 990-crore thermal unit - Economic Times

Other projects which incorporated same tech are.
1.JPG

This slide is from 2009 article. Many of the above mentioned projects are already complete.
Boiler for 5th unit of Reliance Power's Sasan UMPP becomes functional - Economic Times

Last edited:
Sirji If you are comparing German Tech to Indian Tech in the field of power generation and/or transmission...India is definitely inferior...no matter what anyone says.

Eta toh Apple ar Kola comparison hoye galo!:o:
India might be behind in many areas compared to Germany, but you two might be wrong when it comes to Ultra Super Critical Power Plants. We have already mastered USC, BHEL has already started working on Advanced Ultra Super Critical Technology.
Now a milestone (though an early one) has been crossed with public sector power equipment major BHEL having recently submitted the ‘project design memorandum’ for an 800 MW pilot project based on this technology to the office of the Principal Scientific Adviser, Government of India. The memorandum basically sets out the design for the plant — a crucial input — and details of costs.
BHEL-NTPC-IGCAR effort to boost efficiency of power plants | Business Line

According to International Energy Agency,
2.JPG

https://www.iea.org/media/workshops/2011/cea/Topper.pdf

India may have Advanced Ultra Super Critical power unit by 2021 | India's first NewsPortal on Projects

India might be behind in many areas compared to Germany, but you two might be wrong when it comes to Ultra Super Critical Power Plants. We have already mastered USC, BHEL has already started working on Advanced Ultra Super Critical Technology.

BHEL-NTPC-IGCAR effort to boost efficiency of power plants | Business Line

According to International Energy Agency,
View attachment 47569
https://www.iea.org/media/workshops/2011/cea/Topper.pdf

India may have Advanced Ultra Super Critical power unit by 2021 | India's first NewsPortal on Projects
I was talking about the present. We are make steady progress....but that isn't equivalent to ready tech!:-)
Oh and NTPC and BHEL are paying higher that IOCL. I was surprised to hear this news when enquiring for placement season!
Shows intent to garner top talent:coffee:

I was talking about the present. We are make steady progress....but that isn't equivalent to ready tech!:-)
Oh and NTPC and BHEL are paying higher that IOCL. I was surprised to hear this news when enquiring for placement season!
Shows intent to garner top talent:coffee:
Please go through my post #69. At present we have already caught up will major powers out there in regards to USC. BHEL has already supplied 19 USC set to many plants in India.
Now we have to pass them. At the moment, according to IEA, India is the only country that has put forth a detailed plan of setting up a 800 MW A-USC demonstration plant which will be active by 2021 if everything goes according to plan.
This is from an interview with AV Krishnan, Executive Director of Trichi Unit held in Oct 2013.
1.JPG

Power Today- Power Today Magazine

Bangla macchi, we South Indians/Tamils have conquered Bengal twice. Talk with some respect.

Bengal Muslims have never been defeated by any Hindu's of India. One Mir Jafar gave our sovereignty to British and another Mir Jafar Mujib tried to give our sovereignty to Hindu India, but the fight is still ongoing. The result will come out in next 10-20 years.

Whatever defeat Bengal Hindu's suffered before arrival of Muslims on the scene in South Asia, does not count, because we Muslims defeated you all and we never lost Bengal to Hindu's and Inshallah we will never lose it.

Back
Top Bottom