What's new

Bangladesh Airforce inviting tender for 8 MRCA

ee, you have failed to show any credible figure depicting the % of non-bamars in Tatmadaw and as I've heard, the Tatmadaw is heavily dominated by bamars. We in Bangladesh are concerned with the instability in your country which is affecting us well. We want to see peace in the region and it will be only achieved when the rebel states will have right to self-determination. If you are confident, have a referendum in those states whether they want to be with Burma or not. The current situation tells me they are very much in favor of separation from Burma.
lol everybody in Myanmar there know a lot ethnic generals in Army. their photos are displayed in army museum. so if u want to know , come and see lol
dont worry about our internal matters. instead , u should focus on AL vs BNP fight. hope not to happen again like incidents between 2012 and 2014 in coming election.. lol no need to make another referendum.land-slide win of Daw Aung San Su Kyi in ethnic region is giving the best answer.. even if they make , they cant win. Bamar ethnic population is more than total population of other ethnic population. lol current situation whispered u in mid night dream..?lol

Sorry to say we are not barbaric like Burmese army.We have standards unlike you.Can't even defeat some rebel and speaking of defeating a professional army:lol:
lol :blah::blah::blah:

lol everybody in Myanmar there know a lot ethnic generals in Army. their photos are displayed in army museum. so if u want to know , come and see lol
dont worry about our internal matters. instead , u should focus on AL vs BNP fight. hope not to happen again like incidents between 2012 and 2014 in coming election.. lol no need to make another referendum.land-slide win of Daw Aung San Su Kyi in ethnic region is giving the best answer.. even if they make , they cant win. Bamar ethnic population is more than total population of other ethnic population. lol current situation whispered u in mid night dream..?lol

Two things:

1. You have failed to show any credible figure regarding the %of non-bamars in tatmadaw

2. You are afraid of holding a referendum

Enough to support my points!

Before talking big, supply your foot-soldier boot instead of sandal and stop kidnapping children to use as a soldier.Your sandal wearing army is barely able to fight the rebels.forget about standing against highly trained and disciplined army like Bangladesh.We have seen your capability in the clash with Thai army before.:P
lol yes. u are from supa powa bangladesh.. :P

Two things:

1. You have failed to show any credible figure regarding the %of non-bamars in tatmadaw

2. You are afraid of holding a referendum

Enough to support my points!
lol what a nut..!! dumbest BDshi i have ever met.

1. U can see ethnic generals and col photos which is displayed with honor in Army Museum. even now i can see chin ethnic soldiers fighting northern parts. exact percent or detail of army can be only available in Army Maw Kun Dep of Myammar army and Army museum.
here is example : the founder of No.101 division is a karen ethnic col.
image.jpeg

2. i already told u with 2 reasons about winning in referendum.
a). Land-slide win of Daw San Su Kyi in ethnic region is giving a best answer. Do u know she won
over local based ethnic parties.? people in both conflict area or non-conflict area voted her over ethnic parties.
b). Bamar population is two third of total popuation plus second strongest Karen ethnic is already signed agreement and living together with us.. now doing many development projects in karen state.

u got it..? if u come with ur dumbest facts again.. just putting u in ignore list would be save a better idea. i can deal with other good guys more.. i dont waste my time anymore.. :P

Whenever aungzeya can't come up with something credible he just starts calling his "friends" for help or tries to avoid it by saying "blah blah blah".What an illiterate sore loser!:lol:
just response according to his kind of manner. coz he deserved it. lol why i need to waste my time to explain to such a troller.? :D

1. U can see ethnic generals and col photos which is displayed with honor in Army Museum. even now i can see chin ethnic soldiers fighting northern parts. exact percent or detail of army can be only available in Army Maw Kun Dep of Myammar army and Army museum.
View attachment 381579

a). Land-slide win of Daw San Su Kyi in ethnic region is giving a best answer. Do u know she won
over local based ethnic parties.? people in both conflict area or non-conflict area voted her over ethnic parties.
b). Bamar population is two third of total popuation plus second strongest Karen ethnic is already signed agreement and living together with us.. now doing many development projects in karen state.

u got it..? if u come with ur dumbest facts again.. just put u in ignore list. i dont waste my time anymore.. :P

What a dumbass!!! :lol:

So if somebody asks about living standard in burma you will show him pics of some bugatis to imply that everybody in burma is richy-rich!!!! :lol:

I asked you for a simple data, which you don't have or don't want to share. Either way, you could have politely refused but your nervous replies tell me something fishy!

I don't deny the people's support for Suu Kyi but she doesn't have any power and the country is still mainly controlled by tatmadaw. Obviously, the people are not satisfied. This is the reason why I asked for data on ethnic participation in tatmadaw which you have failed to produce.

Feel free to put me on the ignore list since you don't have anything to support your argument.

View attachment 381579

u got it..? if u come with ur dumbest facts again.. just put u in ignore list. i dont waste my time anymore.. :P

just response according to his kind of manner. coz he deserved it. lol why i need to waste my time to explain to such a troller.? :D

I think your ethnic conflict are not same as other freedom fighters so that you can negotiate on middle ground. They are more like Afhgan war lords and faction. Yours is actually more complicated as it has a ethnic and religious elements to it. Besides all the warring parties are direct beneficiary of natural resources which they control in addition to drug money. I seen the free villages near Chinese borders which are far developed and richer than you bamars in Yangoon. They not going to hand their fortune over to some rogue bamars from far far away. You can cry brothers all dyay long yet they dont consider you brother. You dont have any Rohingya boogie there either to feed them with bogus fear. So, its better to accept the reality and move on.

View attachment 381579

u got it..? if u come with ur dumbest facts again.. just put u in ignore list. i dont waste my time anymore..

What a dumbass!!! :lol:

So if somebody asks about living standard in burma you will show him pics of some bugatis to imply that everybody in burma is richy-rich!!!! :lol:

I asked you for a simple data, which you don't have or don't want to share. Either way, you could have politely refused but your nervous replies tell me something fishy!

I don't deny the people's support for Suu Kyi but she doesn't have any power and the country is still mainly controlled by tatmadaw. Obviously, the people are not satisfied. This is the reason why I asked for data on ethnic participation in tatmadaw which you have failed to produce.

Feel free to put me on the ignore list since you don't have anything to support your argument.
He will keep beat around the bush.When you can't convince someone,you confuse them.

Lets try to keep this on topic gentleman.

I was wrong about thinking its gonna be a SU-30 derivative.

Apparently, the Mig-35 has an option for thrust vectoring engines as well. So it fulfills all but one of the criteria
set forth in the tender document word for word. (except for the 3 existing operators)

A seperate question is what will happen to the legacy Mig-29s? Upgraded or retired?
doessnt fulfil engine thrust and range.
lol @Nilgiri see these little bangalis are so serious about our MiGs.. lol dont worry. all of our MiG are in very good condition and conducting the training in every bases.. :D

nah. we dont fail as their control area is smaller and smaller day by day. that's why they're spreading propagenda to attack in political way. lol
whom do you call little boy? i am sure i am taller than the avg. bengali or burmese or indians for that matter.
ahem... all? dont you remember one reported to have crashed... or are you gonna say that was bangladesh's mig that crashed in myanmar.
They are wrapped up in their world of delusion. It must be all the flooding and whats in all that water getting to their high air capacity cranium :D

I am gonna sit back and watch this for now. Have fun dealing with their butthurt hehe. :P
or maybe we just want the flood to happen for the sake of our farmers... maybe we will do you a favor and go and blow it up ourselves.... i have a tendency for self harm

Multi-role with neval stike capability.
multirole requirements, but those fighters can also establish air superiority... basically just like how f-16 is used in pakistan.
F-16 is a Multi-role fighter.F-15 is Air-Superiority jet...Pakistan currently does not have any Air -Superiority fighter jets.
The Su-30MK is a two-seat highly-manoeuvrable fighter designed for air-superiority and strikes at ground and naval surface targets using a variety of guided and unguided ADO, with an option of supporting group actions.

The Su-30MK aeroplane has been designed on the platform of the Su-27UB; it is in series production in Komsomolsk-on-Amur and in Irkutsk.
http://www.sukhoi.org/eng/planes/military/su30mk/

It is an air superiority fighter jet. Air-Superiority fighterjets now have diverse roles due to evolution but here we require Multi-role. I think Su-30 is not Multi-role jet...@Gambit @Windjammer @Knuckles Maybe you can correct me?

True...On the other hand, radar of SU 30SME falls short as well with a max detection range of 140km. So whats could be a real contender?
Really? Su-30 SME is a SU-30Mki variant and su-30SME has same N011M -400KM search and 200km detection radar ...

Also, there is no need for the air force and the navy to have same aircraft. With India surrounding us from three sides and they being covered by multi-layer SAM network and a strong airforce, there is little to no chance of BAF going on offensive inside India in case of hostilities. These are not stealth jets, they will be detected and shot down. Only chance BAF has is to use the jets inside BD territory to defend against Indian jets. That means one thing, long range twin engine jets are not needed for air force.

Sukhoi and Migs are also operated by Indians, they know those aircrafts like the back of their palm. We will be new operators, our pilots will be no match with Indian pilots given the long service history of Mig and Sukhoi in IAF. Also, India is a massive weapons market of Russia, in any conflict India will have lot of influencing power on the Russians to stop supplying spare

If you really want to fight a war against India, you need real fighter like Sukui, F-18, F-16 etc in addition to J-10. Sukuis are great fighters proven in Syria.

Sukhois will be grounded within a short period of conflict because of lack of spares. I bet you, the Indians will do their whining and bitching they are famous for to the Russians to stop supplying us in a conflict. The Russians will bend to Indians' request because it's a very big customer

why the hell ..u all think India n Bangladesh will go in war???? WTH.
wat makes u think that?

bear in mind these are going to be part of the multirole sqd... there will be just 64 multirole fighters....
the rest will be air superiority sqd
The su-30,su-35,mig-35 all are multirole+ air superiority fighters
So what platform are they thinking for the multiroles? How can sukhoi be a a multirole, it's an air superiority fighter.
If they want multirole, they should go for j-10, Gripen or F-16 where gripen and f-16 are not realistic because of cost and American source. Only option left is J-10, or maybe JF-17 but that can't happen because of Hasina.
Do you even know some basic ..???

So fighters like f15 and sukhoi 30 can't do other missions like ground attack etc?
Being a multi role fighter it's mission is to establish air superiority and also conduct other sorts of missions.
The term "Multirole" had originally been reserved for aircraft designed with the aim of using a common airframe for multiple tasks where the same basic airframe is adapted to a number of differing roles. The main motivation for developing multirole aircraft is cost reduction in using a common airframe.

More roles can be added, such as aerial reconnaissance, forward air control, andelectronic-warfare aircraft. Attack missions include the subtypes air interdiction, suppression of enemy air defense (SEAD), and close air support(CAS).

Multirole has also been applied to one aircraft with both major roles, a primary air-to-air combat role, and a secondary role like air-to-surface attack. However, those designed with an emphasis on aerial combat are usually regarded asair superiority fighters and usually deployed solely in that role, even though they are theoretically capable of ground attack.

I think Su-30 is not Multi-role jet...
SU-30 was designed as a multirole fighter ..Along with its ground-attack capabilities, the series adds features for the air-superiority role, such as canards, thrust-vectoring, and a long-range phased-array radar.

Is it multi-role or air superiority?
Both ...
Multirole air superiority fighter

multirole requirements, but those fighters can also establish air superiority... basically just like how f-16 is used in pakistan.
Pakistan don't have air superiority fighters ..

Really? Su-30 SME is a SU-30Mki variant and su-30SME has same N011M -400KM search and 200km detection radar ...

why the hell ..u all think India n Bangladesh will go in war???? WTH.
wat makes u think that?

The su-30,su-35,mig-35 all are multirole+ air superiority fighters

Do you even know some basic ..???

The term "Multirole" had originally been reserved for aircraft designed with the aim of using a common airframe for multiple tasks where the same basic airframe is adapted to a number of differing roles. The main motivation for developing multirole aircraft is cost reduction in using a common airframe.

More roles can be added, such as aerial reconnaissance, forward air control, andelectronic-warfare aircraft. Attack missions include the subtypes air interdiction, suppression of enemy air defense (SEAD), and close air support(CAS).

Multirole has also been applied to one aircraft with both major roles, a primary air-to-air combat role, and a secondary role like air-to-surface attack. However, those designed with an emphasis on aerial combat are usually regarded asair superiority fighters and usually deployed solely in that role, even though they are theoretically capable of ground attack.

SU-30 was designed as a multirole fighter ..Along with its ground-attack capabilities, the series adds features for the air-superiority role, such as canards, thrust-vectoring, and a long-range phased-array radar.

Both ...
Multirole air superiority fighter

Pakistan don't have air superiority fighters ..
i know... was just tired of answering elaborately....

F-16 is a Multi-role fighter.F-15 is Air-Superiority jet...Pakistan currently does not have any Air -Superiority fighter jets.
The Su-30MK is a two-seat highly-manoeuvrable fighter designed for air-superiority and strikes at ground and naval surface targets using a variety of guided and unguided ADO, with an option of supporting group actions.

The Su-30MK aeroplane has been designed on the platform of the Su-27UB; it is in series production in Komsomolsk-on-Amur and in Irkutsk.

It is an air superiority fighter jet. Air-Superiority fighterjets now have diverse roles due to evolution but here we require Multi-role. I think Su-30 is not Multi-role jet...@Gambit @Windjammer @Knuckles Maybe you can correct me?
well yeah i know.... but basically in pakistan f-16s are also used for air superiority roles

well yeah i know.... but basically in pakistan f-16s are also used for air superiority roles
Air supremacy is a position in warwhere a side holds complete control ofair warfare and air power over opposing forces. It is defined by NATO and theUnited States Department of Defense as the "degree of air superiority wherein the opposing air force is incapable of effective interference.

There are three levels of control of the air:

• Air supremacy is the highest level, where a side holds complete control of the skies.
  • Air superiority is the second level, where a side is in a more favorable position than the opponent. It is defined in the NATO glossary as the "degree ofdominance in [an] air battle ... that permits the conduct of operations by [one side] and its related land, sea and air forces at a given time and place without prohibitive interference by opposing air forces."[2]
  • Air parity is the lowest level of control, where a side only holds control of skies above friendly troop positions.
The degree of a force's air control is azero-sum game with its opponent's; increasing control by one corresponds to decreasing control by the other. Air forces unable to contest for air superiority or air parity can strive for air denial, where they maintain an operations level conceding air superiority to the other side, but preventing it from achieving air supremacy.

Friendly Forces Opposing Forces
Air supremacy Air incapability
Air superiority Air denial
Air parity Air parity
Air denial Air superiority
Air incapability Air supremacy
Air power has increasingly become a powerful element of military campaigns;military planners view having an environment of at least air superiority as a necessity. Air supremacy allows increased bombing efforts, tactical air support for ground forces, paratroopassaults, airdrops and simple cargo plane transfers, which can move ground forces and supplies.

So you think Pakistan's f-16 would dominate the air space in case of war?that also few handfuls of f-16.

Last edited:

Su 30 MKK is all weather strike fighter comparable to F15 E strike eagle in roles. And this version is not an air superiority fighter, as it was optimized to strike the enemy ground and surface target actually although still retain a decent AA engagement ability

Back
Top Bottom