What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

PLA's J-10C may be able to match US and EU counterparts|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com
China believes PLAAF’s J-10C fighter may be able to surpass U.S. and European counterparts | global aviation report
PLA's J-10C may be able to surpass US and EU counterparts

I would like to see Bangladesh buying J10B (FC20 export version) or the more advanced J10C. Mig35 and Su35 are good planes, but due to twin engines, operating and maintenance cost are probably higher. Russia also has terrible records of after sales service, Chinese are better in this regard.

Besides Russian technology will soon loose out to fast evolving Chinese technology, so in the long term Bangladesh would be using exclusively Chinese fighters with Chinese built engines. So we might as well start buying small quantity of Chinese built fighters lets say J10B (FC20) and then buy larger quantity of J10C newer model, when it becomes available. 5th generation J31 and J20 models should be the next steps, as and when they become available to purchase for Bangladesh.

Yak130 should be our last Russian built planes.

PLA's J-10C may be able to match US and EU counterparts|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com
China believes PLAAF’s J-10C fighter may be able to surpass U.S. and European counterparts | global aviation report

I would like to see Bangladesh buying J10B (FC20 export version) or the more advanced J10C. Mig35 and Su35 are good planes, but due to twin engines, operating and maintenance cost are probably higher. Russia also has terrible records of after sales service, Chinese are better in this regard.

Besides Russian technology will soon loose out to fast evolving Chinese technology, so in the long term Bangladesh would be using exclusively Chinese fighters with Chinese built engines. So we might as well start buying small quantity of Chinese built fighters lets say J10B (FC20) and then buy larger quantity of J10C newer model, when it becomes available. 5th generation J31 and J20 models should be the next steps, as and when they become available to purchase for Bangladesh.

Yak130 shoul.d be our last Russian built planes.

Production capacity is a big problem. This is why I don't think BD will order J-10 in next two years.

:astagh: well here is half info: TOT :pleasantry:
Wallah? i thought i'd never get to see those birds in our colours! let alone ToT in my lifetime. Well i shall remind u of this post sometime in 2015 again. Just incase:p:.

Yak130 should be our last Russian built planes.

I would prefer if Awami League only brought enough Russian planes to be able to match Myanmar air force. They won't be very effective against India as the Russians cannot be trusted to not give the secrets to India.

Buy only some small quantity of planes this decade, say 24-36, then hopefully with Awami League out of the way next decade, BD uses its far richer economy by then to put in a massive order for 100 J-31 stealth fighters.The quantity and sophistication of these J-31s would completely neutralise the Indian airforce near BD.

I would prefer if Awami League only brought enough Russian planes to be able to match Myanmar air force. They won't be very effective against India as the Russians cannot be trusted to not give the secrets to India.

Buy only some small quantity of planes this decade, say 24-36, then hopefully with Awami League out of the way next decade, BD uses its far richer economy by then to put in a massive order for 100 J-31 stealth fighters.The quantity and sophistication of these J-31s would completely neutralise the Indian airforce near BD.

I simply LOVE your spirit...............NEUTRALIZE IAF!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

as though if Russians won't have given secrets to India BAF would have been the top AF in South Asia :rofl: :rofl:

I simply LOVE your spirit...............NEUTRALIZE IAF!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

as though if Russians won't have given secrets to India BAF would have been the top AF in South Asia :rofl: :rofl:

I did say neutralise Indian air force near BD and not the whole of the Indian air force.

50 per cent of IAF would be facing Pa!istan and some near China as well.

If next decade BD can get 100 J-31s from China, the Indian air force that is facing BD can be countered.

I did say neutralise Indian air force near BD and not the whole of the Indian air force.

50 per cent of IAF would be facing Pa!istan and some near China as well.

If next decade BD can get 100 J-31s from China, the Indian air force that is facing BD can be countered.

IAF invading you guys?

Dont create enemies out of butts.

IAF invading you guys?

Dont create enemies out of butts.

Every country needs a decent military.

By next decade the perfect conditions would be on place for BD to create a serious military:

1. Poverty virtually wiped out.

2. Economy able to support the purchase of large quantities of advanced weapons.

3. China would be ready and willing to supply BD with advanced weapons like J-31 fighter.

By next decade the perfect conditions would be on place for BD to create a serious military:

2. Economy able to support the purchase of large quantities of advanced weapons.

3. China would be ready and willing to supply BD with advanced weapons like J-31 fighter.

4. BD is the new Supa Powa of the world with it's military spread all over the world :rolleyes:

You dont need to neutralize an imaginary army to build your army.

And in next decade the imaginary army would have attain newer heights.

4. BD is the new Supa Powa of the world with it's military spread all over the world :rolleyes:

Would you like to make some serious points for once rather than trolling?

You dont need to neutralize an imaginary army to build your army.

And in next decade the imaginary army would have attain newer heights.

Today BD has 8 old Mig-29s and India has 300 SU-30/ Mirage 200 and Mig-29.

Next decade if BD has 50 mig 29/35 and 100 J-31s, then it would provide some fight to whatever Indian air force has by then.

BD has no wish to fight India but it needs to be ready for any eventuality.

you wanna buy $60-70million aircraft :o:

how about $30-32million, 48 Mig35 with AESA radar+ thrust vector etc tech :disagree:

View attachment 35069

J-10B estimated price is 40M-45M reasonable, it is not about AESA/thrust vector and whatever, China is reliable when it comes to spares, modernization and rectification of any faults, russian are notorious. Also China is ahead in AESA game compared to russians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom