What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Bangladeshi aspirations to challenge IAF..how cute
Instead bagladeshis should foucs on countering a a very assertive and powerful burma.
how cute indian supa powa, go feed your hungry people and make some toilet

1. bold part: which country and what is its purchase ?
2. Mig29s . are you kidding me ? a old platform you wanna buy again ? you are embarrassing yourself

and i love it when al-aqaeda kala mia starts showing off his terrorism knowledge lol

Answer this question:

Awami League has been in power for 5 years and we still do not have the trainers that they say we need to be able to progress to buying fighters. What have they been doing all this time?

Mig-29 was just a suggestion since BD already operates the type. The best fighter would be Su-30 as it would be good for both air-defence and strike. J-10B would be another option but China may not sell and the WS-10A engine is not quite yet ready.

At the least the trainers should be procured by now and a order for 2 squadrons for Su-30 should have already been pencilled in with definite delivery timetable.

how cute indian supa powa, go feed your hungry people and make some toilet
No toilets for illegal bdeshis.

OT: What is Bdesh doing to counter burma??Any new induction of Ground support AF?

1. bold part: which country and what is its purchase ?
2. Mig29s . are you kidding me ? a old platform you wanna buy again ? you are embarrassing yourself

and i love it when al-aqaeda kala mia starts showing off his terrorism knowledge lol

I must have hit a nerve there, the moron Awami showing its true colors, calling any one opposing their Bharat mata a terrorist. Go ahead keep calling me Al Qaeda and thinking that it will make a difference, pathetic low life.

And what is wrong with being Kala, most Bangladeshi's are Kala, so are most of your Bharat Mata people, are you insulting dark skinned people?

Answer this question:

Awami League has been in power for 5 years and we still do not have the trainers that they say we need to be able to progress to buying fighters. What have they been doing all this time?

Mig-29 was just a suggestion since BD already operates the type. The best fighter would be Su-30 as it would good for both air-defence and strike. J-10B would be another option but China may not sell and the WS-10A engine is not quite yet ready.

At the least the trainers should be procured by now and a order for 2 squadrons for Su-30 should have already been pencilled in with definite delivery timetable.
i do not know about AL, but here is military info.
1. su30 will be expensive for us, Mig 35 will be only option but it only become operational from last year.
2. BD AF requested to get yak this year but Russia denied that because it has more order on line.
3. BD pilot flied J10s and it did not impress pilots.

I must have hit a nerve there, the moron Awami showing its true colors, calling any one opposing their Bharat mata a terrorist. Go ahead keep calling me Al Qaeda and thinking that it will make a difference, pathetic low life.

And what is wrong with being Kala, most Bangladeshi's are Kala, so are most of your Bharat Mata people, are you insulting dark skinned people?
tumblr_memhycqQlP1r6iqdso1_500.gif

No toilets for illegal bdeshis.

OT: What is Bdesh doing to counter burma??Any new induction of Ground support AF?
forget about bdeshis , you don't have your own LOL
OT: non of your business

i do not know about AL, but here is military info.
1. su30 will be expensive for us, Mig 35 will be only option but it only become operational from last year.
2. BD AF requested to get yak this year but Russia denied that because it has more order on line.
3. BD pilot flied J10s and it did not empress pilots.

BD pilots have not flown J-10B which is much more advanced fighter than J-10A.

Su-30 is expensive but you get what you pay for. We are looking at 60-70 million for a plane. 24 units should come to around 1.5 billion dollars which BD's 180 billion dollar economy growing at over 6% a year can afford.

For BD it will be the ideal aircraft as it could both defend BD against air-attack and has the range and weapons load to provide air-cover to the BD Navy in the Bay of Bengal. It could also be employed in anti-ship attack far out in the Bay of Bengal.

@BDforever I thought so, you had nothing to reply except for one of your meaningless memes. Anyway I should ignore morons like you like most Indians.

BD pilots have not flown J-10B which is much more advanced fighter than J-10A.

Su-30 is expensive but you get what you pay for. We are looking at 60-70 million for a plane.
you wanna buy $60-70million aircraft :o:

how about $30-32million, 48 Mig35 with AESA radar+ thrust vector etc tech :disagree:

@BDforever I thought so, you had nothing to reply except for one of your meaningless memes. Anyway I should ignore morons like you like most Indians.
yJDtw.gif

you wanna buy $60-70million aircraft :o:

how about $30-32million, 48 Mig35 with AESA radar+ thrust vector etc tech :disagree:

In an ideal world, BD would have both heavy and light fighters. BD is short of cash and will have to select one type.

SU-30 would be better than Mig-35 as it has longer loiter time and weapons load. Simply it is more versatile. Mig-35 is OK but it has its limitations and BD needs an aircraft that can be used in the Bay of Bengal as well.

With BDs rapidly growing economy maybe 48 SU-30s can be purchased if the Russians offer good payment terms.

In an ideal world, BD would have both heavy and light fighters. BD is short of cash and will have to select one type.

SU-30 would be better than Mig-35 as it has longer loiter time and weapons load. Simply it is more versatile. Mig-35 is OK but it has its limitations and BD needs an aircraft that can be used in the Bay of Bengal as well.

With BDs rapidly growing economy maybe 48 SU-30s can be purchased if the Russians offer good payment terms.
BD can not afford su30 with latest weapons right now, Mig 35's maintenance cost also lower than Su30.
Mig 35 is better for dog fight than su30. BD has different plan for BoB

dedicated a squadron fighter aircraft, candidate: J10c which is under development or Su30mk2 and it will be under Navy wing, not airforce

Why not just buy SU-30 only as that can also be used for air force?

No point increasing logistics with two different types. What you save with buying Mig-35 you would lose with paying for maintenance of two different types of platforms.

Why not just buy SU-30 only as that can also be used for air force?

No point increasing logistics with two different types. What you save with buying Mig-35 you would lose with paying for maintenance of two different types of platforms.
airforce will maintain big number of fighter aircrafts, Navy will not.
cost+maintenance are considered here.
Mig 35 requires 2.5 times low maintenance cost than Mig29. Su30's maintenance cost is high
with yak 130 training, you can fly mig35, su30, su35, even 5th gen fighters and other western countries' aircrafts

Back
Top Bottom