What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

no they don't. I don't know what makes you feel better to believe that BAF helo does not have ATGM :lol:

Are 2-3 helos mai aa bhi gai to kya hoga?? Its just we should present the facts right.

Actually I want BAF to maintain atleast 5 sqd of 4th gen fighter and 20 combat helos.

Russian sources are also pretty secretive..... they had been like that for most of their history...... only recently they've learned how to share something in public..... think about this - there was no official confirmation that Russia ever sold Kh-35 anti-ship missiles to Myanmar.... but we now know they did....

I am willing to accept that you guys get Ataka ATGMs and I would be happy to know but then we need atleast an iota of hint/proof to believe so. Right now its all in the air.

Werent there report before hand? I REFUSE to believe it. This is incompetency at it's best. There would have been meteorological reports regarding it. Come on!
Go ask the Japs, what they were doing when the tsunami hit destroyed a whole squadron of F-2 fighters ($125 million a copy in today's dollars)
Maybe you will find the answer from them.

Are 2-3 helos mai aa bhi gai to kya hoga?? Its just we should present the facts right.

Actually I want BAF to maintain atleast 5 sqd of 4th gen fighter and 20 combat helos.
BAF has 9 Mi171sh, 5 more on order.

I am going to give you a heart attack, you will see new 160 fighter air-crafts by 2025 in BAF's inventory :enjoy:

Go ask the Japs, what they were doing when the tsunami hit destroyed a whole squadron of F-2 fighters ($125 million a copy in today's dollars)
Maybe you will find the answer from them.

If you dont know the difference between a Tsunami and a Typhoon, please butt out.

BAF has 9 Mi171sh, 5 more on order.

I am going to give you a heart attack, you will see new 160 fighter air-crafts by 2025 in BAF's inventory :enjoy:
I don't know if we can able to see those 160 fighters in 2025 . I am 34 now and by all those formalin mixed food i wont survive till 2025 . and we will operate probably su 35 when other AF will operate PAK 50 or JSF 35 :lol

Indian puppet Hasina didi will not get permission from India.

Any type of weapons that poses any threat to Indian army, air-force or navy will not be allowed.

Some BD members keep saying that BD needs trainers first before purchasing fighters are not thinking logically. The question is why has it taken so long for the trainers to be purchased in the first place and why purchase two types of trainers when the YAK-130 and the current light trainers will suffice? The answer must lie that the Awami League, on the instructions of their Indian masters, will be spending the decade with the procurement of trainers and so keep BD defenceless against Indian or even Myanmar air-attack.

Best course of action is let the BD military stay weak and once Indian domination is over and Awami League kicked out, with a hopefully much better economy, a crash 10 year program can be put in place to procure large numbers of platforms from China

Any type of weapons that poses any threat to Indian army, air-force or navy will not be allowed.

Some BD members keep saying that BD needs trainers first before purchasing fighters are not thinking logically. The question is why has it taken so long for the trainers to be purchased in the first place and why purchase two types of trainers when the YAK-130 and the current light trainers will suffice? The answer must lie that the Awami League, on the instructions of their Indian masters, will be spending the decade with the procurement of trainers and so keep BD defenceless against Indian or even Myanmar air-attack.

Best course of action is let the BD military stay weak and once Indian domination is over and Awami League kicked out, with a hopefully much better economy, a crash 10 year program can be put in place to procure large numbers of platforms from China

Indeed, in the meantime Chinese engines will get mature and replace all Russian engines hopefully.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
1. Yak corporation already has more orders before Bangladesh.
2. Bangladeshi version will be strike capable which is new for Yak 130 kind
3. ever heard about difference between advance trainer lead in figher trainer ?

you guys don't have single knowledge about military stuff, only do is political vomiting everywhere.
if you do not know, at least ask and shout your mouth :taz::taz::taz:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
1. Yak corporation already has more orders before Bangladesh.
2. Bangladeshi version will be strike capable which is new for Yak 130 kind
3. ever heard about advance trainer difference lead in figher trainer ?

you guys don't have single knowledge about military stuff, only do is political vomiting everywhere.
if you do not know, at least ask and shout your mouth :taz::taz::taz:

Blah, blah, blah etc.

Only BD needs to spend the whole decade purchasing trainers while other countries seem to have no problem purchasing both trainers and modern fighters at the same time? Money should not affect the issue as BD can have already gone for maybe only 2 squadrons of fighters to lessen the burden on the exchequer.

BD is not an air-force that has no experience with 4th generation fighters either as it has 8 Mig-29s. BD could have purchased Mig-29s and that would not be a massive training burden as it is used to the platform.

Answer this: Why did Awami League purchase 1950s vintage Ming-subs? I suppose again for training!

@kalu_miah : This is the mentality of some BD posters here.

Indeed, in the meantime Chinese engines will get mature and replace all Russian engines hopefully.

Don't listen to Western and Indian detractors.

All new-build J-11B have WS-10A. The J-16 used the WS-10A through the whole of it's testing program and production aircraft only use WS-10A.

Blah, blah, blah etc.

Only BD needs to spend the whole decade purchasing trainers while other countries seem to have no problem purchasing both trainers and modern fighters at the same time? Money should not affect the issue as BD can have already gone for maybe only 2 squadrons of fighters to lessen the burden on the exchequer.

BD is not an air-force that has no experience with 4th generation fighters either as it has 8 Mig-29s. BD could have purchased Mig-29s and that would not be a massive training burden as it is used to the platform.

Answer this: Why did Awami League purchase 1950s vintage Ming-subs? I suppose again for training!

@kalu_miah : This is the mentality of some BD posters here.

Don't listen to Western and Indian detractors.

All new-build J-11B have WS-10A. The J-16 used the WS-10A through the whole of it's testing program and production aircraft only use WS-10A.

I love it when Bharat Desh Forever starts showing off his "military knowledge".

Blah, blah, blah etc.

1. bold part: which country and what is its purchase ?
2. Mig29s . are you kidding me ? a old platform you wanna buy again ? you are embarrassing yourself

I love it when Bharat Desh Forever starts showing off his "military knowledge".
and i love it when al-aqaeda kala mia starts showing off his terrorism knowledge lol

Bangladeshi aspirations to challenge IAF..how cute
Instead bagladeshis should foucs on countering a a very assertive and powerful burma.

Back
Top Bottom