What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

yes same one

our Mi17 do not have but Mi171sh have

I dont think Ataka or shturm is operated by Bangladesh. Can you provide any link saying you will get these two with Mi171sh?

AFAIK army operate HJ-8, Kornet and Metis.

I dont think Ataka or shturm is operated by Bangladesh. Can you provide any link saying you will get these two with Mi171sh?

AFAIK army operate HJ-8, Kornet and Metis.
no link, bd uses Mi171sh as armed helo

Mi171sh are combat transport helos. The question is BD is equipped with unguided rockets and canon or with Ataka ATGM (unlikely)?
all of them that is why it cost bd high, about $17 million each helo, about $2 million extra

Attachments

• 35879u4yck9dhr1.gif
    35879u4yck9dhr1.gif
    136.7 KB · Views: 46
bd mil don't share or disclose every matters in public or new conference ! BDforever probably right!

No he is not. This is not something one would like to keep secret. If not by BDesh, Russian sources must have written about selling any guided ATGM to BAF.

No he is not. This is not something one would like to keep secret. If not by BDesh, Russian sources must have written about selling any guided ATGM to BAF.
no they don't. I don't know what makes you feel better to believe that BAF helo does not have ATGM :lol:

Russian sources are also pretty secretive..... they had been like that for most of their history...... only recently they've learned how to share something in public..... think about this - there was no official confirmation that Russia ever sold Kh-35 anti-ship missiles to Myanmar.... but we now know they did....

Back
Top Bottom