What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

shit the last line :'(
i am the first variant i guess...
well i will soon change that
it's going to be interesting i hope

Not sure who does this promo videos for BAF, but they are far far better than most of the ones I have seen PAF produce! Maybe PAF should hire them, better visuals, sound. It doesn't always need a patriotic "song", sometimes a visually well made video with some cool thumping music does a 10x bettter job....

shit the last line :'(
i am the first variant i guess...
well i will soon change that
it's going to be interesting i hope
Well made. I wonder BAF removed the word 'Bangladesh' from the 'Bangladesh Air Force' written in the body of two aircrafts as well as the flags and the squadron logos just to make the episode.

Well made. I wonder BAF removed the word 'Bangladesh' from the 'Bangladesh Air Force' written in the body of two aircrafts as well as the flags and the squadron logos just to make the episode.
No actually those serve as aggressor aircrafts for dogfighting exercise. They’re more active nowadays than they have been 5 years ago

Not sure who does this promo videos for BAF, but they are far far better than most of the ones I have seen PAF produce! Maybe PAF should hire them, better visuals, sound. It doesn't always need a patriotic "song", sometimes a visually well made video with some cool thumping music does a 10x bettter job....
Agreed, indeed

Well I’ve been told by Syed on MRCA, however I rather have him announce the news in due time ;)

Would it be reliable this time? He's been saying lot of things since long.

Can you at least tell us if it is Western or non Western?

I believe that would make the guess fairly simple.

If Western: F16 or Typhoon
If non-Western: MIGs or SUs.

I believe that would make the guess fairly simple.

If Western: F16 or Typhoon
If non-Western: MIGs or SUs.
It could also be J-10, or unlikely JF-17.

I hope it is since he’s told me it’s reliable. Let’s wait for January to see it it’s

Can you at least tell us if it is Western or non Western?
If I say the specifics will be given away.. I would rather wait to heard from him in January because I wouldn’t want to be seen as a joke and nor does he

BD military personnel from all three forces plus the coast guard and police currently in UK.

Fingers crossed it is to finalise EF deal.

What I have heard is they are in talks with RN not only for some excess stock but potentially JVs. If the latter prove to be true then I can only think is for the frigate project.

BA I understand is looking to train certain number of high calibre officers on its accelerated path to leadership roles via sandhurst annually.

BD military personnel from all three forces plus the coast guard and police currently in UK.

What I have heard is they are in talks with RN not only for some excess stock but potentially JVs. If the latter prove to be true then I can only think is for the frigate project.

It'd be the best holiday present for me if both of these materialized...

BA I understand is looking to train certain number of high calibre officers on its accelerated path to leadership roles via sandhurst annually.
Sandhurst produces the finest officers in the world. It’s about time.
And Cant wait to hear on the procurement plans ;)

It could also be J-10, or unlikely JF-17.

I doubt its J-10 given warplanes are strategic weapons for which we need to ensure supplies in times of war. Given the recent trend in shift away from major Chinese weapons, I dont think its this plane.

Fingers crossed In sha Allah. Would be amazing to have EF + meteors flying in BD colors!

But hey, it could also be military personnels are on a chill trip and on a shopping spree. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom