What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

It all depends on the circumstances of the engagement.

Comparing numbers on wikipedia mean jack.

how about this scenario.

air to air engagement between MAF and BAF in BD territory. we have superior numbers and fighters. Since it is air to air engagement, FM-90 will have minimal strategic effect because they are area deny weapons.

BAF will have severe loss within a few days of engagement. After that MAF will start high altitude bombings of BAF airbases using laser-guided bombs.

What do you think about this scenario? do you think it is likely or not.

What base would MyAF be operating out of?

Sittwe?

sittwe or Mrauk U, both works

maybe even from Meiktila, our air force headquarters since it is only 600 km from Dhaka.

Su-30 range: 3000 km
Mig 29 : 1400 km
: 2100 km (ferry range)

Screenshot 2019-10-27 at 2.40.05 PM.png

how about this scenario.

air to air engagement between MAF and BAF in BD territory. we have superior numbers and fighters. Since it is air to air engagement, FM-90 will have minimal strategic effect because they are area deny weapons.

BAF will have severe loss within a few days of engagement. After that MAF will start high altitude bombings of BAF airbases using laser-guided bombs.

maybe even from Meiktila, our air force headquarters since it is only 600 km from Dhaka.

View attachment 586259

You have 31 Mig-29, 6 JF-17 and no Su-30 right now.

I won't count your F-7 fleet.

You guys are eventually gonna get 16 total JF-17 and 6 Su-30.

I guess you have R-73, R-27, and SD-10. Not sure about R-77.

Yes?

You have 31 Mig-29, 6 JF-17 and no Su-30 right now.

I won't count your F-7 fleet.

You guys are eventually gonna get 16 total JF-17 and 6 Su-30.

I guess you have R-73, R-27, and SD-10. Not sure about R-77.

Yes?

We are getting Su 30 this December. To be honest, I wish there won't be a conflict between us, neighbors. :enjoy:

Btw, do you guys have any plans for Medium-range SAM?

We are getting Su 30 this December. To be honest, I wish there won't be a conflict between us, neighbors. :enjoy:

Btw, do you guys have any plans for Medium-range SAM?

Yes supposedly MRSAM is coming.

As are new fighters.

But of course no confirmation of anything yet.

if not, you can opt in for our KS-1B missile. our gov news news agency just confirm the ToT manufacturing of the missiles.

74158281_1109287799277506_9097283114283040768_n.jpg
74693579_1109287755944177_7713432681437986816_n.jpg
74440984_1109287819277504_7494974315297767424_n.jpg

this is our suppose test fire our homemade KS-1b missile.

Getting back to the scenario of any engagement between MyAF and BAF.

I would think Bangladesh would be defensive in posture from the very beginning.

Meaning any scenario would be Bangladesh responding to an aggressive Myanmar act.

Perhaps an airspace intrusion by helicopters or fighters?

Or aerial support of a naval skirmish?

Getting back to the scenario of any engagement between MyAF and BAF.

I would think Bangladesh would be defensive in posture from the very beginning.

Meaning any scenario would be Bangladesh responding to an aggressive Myanmar act.

Perhaps an airspace intrusion by helicopters or fighters?

Or aerial support of a naval skirmish?

in case of BD airspace violated by MAF drones, choppers and low flying aircraft, FM 90 will have great effect like in this case.
https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...sh-protests-myanmar-choppers-violate-airspace

in terms of a naval skirmish, FM 90 will not deter MAF fighters. MAF will probably use Jf-17 for the maritime strike fighter with Mig 29 or Su 30 or both guarding the JF-17.

Last edited:
how about this scenario.

What do you think about this scenario? do you think it is likely or not
I don’t reckon your pilots stands a chance against ours or training for that matter, there’s a reason RAF included many of BAF syllabus in their training program.

Not as simple as you think, you won’t be able to fly over India to attack us... so you guys would have to go around.

How are JF 17s performing against Mig 29s?
JF-17s outclass BD Mig-29s unless they get SM upgrade from Russia.

how about this scenario.

View attachment 586259

How about this scenario.
MLRS bomb the f*ck out of Sittwe airbase thereby destroying any aircraft and their ability to take off. BD will be free to go wherever they want in the sky while MM aircraft are burning. All BD needs is to hurry tf up and buy long range MLRS system.

What do you think about this scenario? Do you think it is likely or not?
upload_2019-10-27_13-11-57.png

Last edited:
How are JF 17s performing against Mig 29s?
depends on what types of missions and what mig 29 variants comparing to.
In some cases, jf 17 have a clear advantage because it can carries anti-radiation missiles and anti-ship missiles. So they can be used to hunt down enemy SAM sites and Naval vessels.

In air to air combat missions, there is no big difference. After all, it all came down to what type of missiles and radar equipped with at the time of engagement.

JF-17s outclass BD Mig-29s unless they get SM upgrade from Russia.

How about this scenario.
MLRS bomb the f*ck out of Sittwe airbase thereby destroying any aircraft and their ability to take off. BD will be free to go wherever they want in the sky while MM aircraft are burning. All BD needs is to hurry tf up and buy long range MLRS system.

What do you think about this scenario? Do you think it is likely or not?
View attachment 586339

My Dear Idiot,

Short answer would be NO.
Here is the long one.

If you goggle MAF airbases, Sittwe wont be included. Because my dear Idiot, it is a civilian airport. But it can be used as a fuel stop for MAF fighters if the need arises. Even if it is a military airbase, no country will be stupid enough to put all its aircraft in one airbase. :disagree::disagree:

Let's say, we put all our fighters in Sittwe airport (despite being a civilian airport) for unknown reasons, BD army MLRS wont even reach Sittwe even it fires from next to the border fence. Because my dear Idiot, WS-22 MLRS (the one used by BD army) has only had a firing range of 20-30 km. :rofl::rofl:
Even Uragan MLRS (the one in your video) has only have a range of 35 km. :omghaha::omghaha:

P.S: this is what 30 km looks like on a map.

Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 1.35.35 AM.png

this is BD WS-22 MLRS and its specs.

Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 1.52.55 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 1.27.56 AM.png

And if you are looking for MLRS shootout between BA and MA, we have a numerical advantage.
According to GFP, BA only has 36 MLRS while MA has 114.

Note: My dear idiot, your statements have been idiotic. So I have decided not to reply most of your idiotic statements, in respect to BD forum members from the off-topic discussion and as well as to save my own time. It have been fun, my dear idiot.

My Dear Idiot,

If you goggle MAF airbases, Sittwe wont be included. Because my dear Idiot, it is a civilian airport. But it can be used as a fuel stop for MAF fighters if the need arises. Even if it is a military airbase, no country will be stupid enough to put all its aircraft in one airbase. :disagree::disagree:

Let's say, we put all our fighters in Sittwe airport (despite being a civilian airport) for unknown reasons, BD army MLRS wont even reach Sittwe even it fires from next to the border fence. Because my dear Idiot, WS-22 MLRS (the one used by BD army) has only had a firing range of 20-30 km. :rofl::rofl:
Even Uragan MLRS (the one in your video) has only have a range of 35 km. :omghaha::omghaha:

P.S: this is what 30 km looks like on a map.

View attachment 586363

this is BD WS-22 MLRS and its specs.

View attachment 586364

View attachment 586365

And if you are looking for MLRS shootout between BA and MA, we have a numerical advantage.
According to GFP, BA only has 36 MLRS while MA has 114.

Note: My dear idiot, your statements have been idiotic. So I have decided not to reply most of your idiotic statements, in respect to BD forum members from the off-topic discussion and as well as to save my own time. It have been fun, my dear idiot.
BD has a tender for long range MLRS dumbass. The longest range Chinese MLRS has 290 km.

Last edited:
I don’t reckon your pilots stands a chance against ours or training for that matter, there’s a reason RAF included many of BAF syllabus in their training program.

Not as simple as you think, you won’t be able to fly over India to attack us... so you guys would have to go around.

this is the new route for the hypothetical confrontation. it is only 650 km from Dhaka to Meiktila (MAF headquarters), well within our fighters ranges, without passing though Indian air space.

Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 3.16.04 AM.png

this opinion is entirely subjective. we thinks MAF pilots are better trained because we havent lost newer aircrafts in a training mission. of course, MAF losses some aircraft in training because they are really old F-7.
On the other hand, BAF loses YAK-130s and K-8s in training exercises.

this depends entirely on your opinion.

@waz
@Dubious
@WAJsal
Could you guys check @Tagaung ip address? I think he is @polanski who made another account which is a clear violation of rules.

this is the new route for the hypothetical confrontation. it is only 650 km from Dhaka to Meiktila (MAF headquarters), well within our fighters ranges, without passing though Indian air space.

View attachment 586369

this opinion is entirely subjective. we thinks MAF pilots are better trained because we havent lost newer aircrafts in a training mission. of course, MAF losses some aircraft in training because they are really old F-7.
On the other hand, BAF loses YAK-130s and K-8s in training exercises.

this depends entirely on your opinion.
Lol, what loadout would the Mig-29s have to able to travel 1300kms? The MiG-29 has a ferry range of 1,500 km without external fuel tanks, and 2,100 km with external tanks meaning that it wouldn't be able to get itself back to base with any meaningful loadout carried.

Back
Top Bottom