What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

So is Eurofighter Typhoon, Rafale. :lol: How the heck shit has gone this far??!! :rofl: We are becoming more laughing stock day by day. :hitwall::hitwall:
I dare not say anything about this XD I’ve been butchered once already with out of context words from here.

My bet on J-10. Mig-35 and Sukhoi might not come since we can't pay them in $$. Wonder how will we buy attack helicopter and other things
Truth be told, idk for sure (sukhoi or mig or both) idc... even with the orders placed... the airspace is sitting duck open for 3-4 years more

pilots have been trained and qualified for su-30 including the chief... let's see if it actually comes to bd

LOL, so this is where its come to huh.

I dare not say anything about this XD I’ve been butchered once already with out of context words from here.

I'm waiting for the next round of "confirmed" wet dreaming of 1000 page threads.

i can clearly say, gripen is a wet dream of a few members of this forum.... it's never coming

See, you are learning! Smart boy!

I'm waiting for the next round of "confirmed" wet dreaming of 1000 page threads.
We understand that the Indians would like to wait another 1000 years to see BAF not inducting Sukhoi or J-10. But wait for the election to close this year, you will certainly see our birds. You better keep ready your binocular.

Truth be told, idk for sure (sukhoi or mig or both) idc... even with the orders placed... the airspace is sitting duck open for 3-4 years more

Curious to know, what took you so long to acknowledge the truth?

Acknowledging what's wrong is the "First Step" to rectify it. Bangladeshi are in utter dream that Americans and Europeans are bad peoples and Russians are darling and honeybees!

Meanwhile Russian decided to supply few devastating weapons capabilities to Myanmar. India, America and Pakistan are training Myanmar Army and Myanmar Navy. If Myanmar releases all political prisoners than America may extend more assistance to Myanmar Navy. The current Australian government recently extended training funds for Myanmar Army.

If Myanmar Army induct SY-400 than that would be devastating blow to coastal air bases of Bangladesh.

You may say these are BS. But please help yourself and Google what I said.

We understand that the Indians would like to wait another 1000 years to see BAF not inducting Sukhoi or J-10. But wait for the election to close this year, you will certainly see our birds. You better keep ready your binocular.

No need to keep anything "ready"....just wait for you to crash 3 together at same time midair of whatever you eventually get (if you even get it)...again and again till you have 0 again :D ... you need to keep your asian games recent accomplishment some good company you know. ;)

i think any big deal news about BAF MRCA & BN Submarine purchase we have to wait till next govt. form. no news from armed forces will not publish during this before election. we all know parikar babura are waiting to threaten BD govt. why need to purchase these for Bangladesh.So we need to keep silence about discussion about BAF will buy this, BAf will buy that.

Curious to know, what took you so long to acknowledge the truth?
Because I’m sick of the games played by people

Acknowledging what's wrong is the "First Step" to rectify it. Bangladeshi are in utter dream that Americans and Europeans are bad peoples and Russians are darling and honeybees!
Far from truth, Bangladeshis love/ dream to go to western countries/ live there... more than half the trade is with them... not Russia. Bangladeshis have neutral option of Russia
If Myanmar Army induct SY-400 than that would be devastating blow to coastal air bases of Bangladesh.
Not happening

LOL, so this is where its come to huh.

See, you are learning! Smart boy!
Well, I know of what’s coming and what’s not but I dare not open my mouth and start another shitstorm here or elsewhere.

Well, personally I was always skeptical of gripen story... but people here can keep dreaming if they want to

okay, just forget about what others are throwing at us..... and take the conversation on training....

how many types of fighter aircraft can our pilots fly?..... you would need several years to make a good pilot on a specific type of aircraft, right?.... but it doesn't take that long to deliver an aircraft, right?.... and if the aircraft is already existing, it would require only enough time to fly in, right?.....

having pilots trained on several types of aircraft is a lot more powerful deterrent than a single type of fighter squadron....

okay, just forget about what others are throwing at us..... and take the conversation on training....

how many types of fighter aircraft can our pilots fly?..... you would need several years to make a good pilot on a specific type of aircraft, right?.... but it doesn't take that long to deliver an aircraft, right?.... and if the aircraft is already existing, it would require only enough time to fly in, right?.....

having pilots trained on several types of aircraft is a lot more powerful deterrent than a single type of fighter squadron....
I didn't want to reply to this thread but such an idiotic post deserves a reply.
To retain knowledge and skills, a fighter jet pilot must fly his/her designated fighter aircraft minimum 17-20 flying hours per month plus the war games.
Currently, all modern air force maintain 17 flying hours per month.
This is dedicated fighter squadron hours. Some pilots even scores more hours by flying training aircraft to maintain edge on the flying skills.
You can fly sukhoi or j-10 once a year but that doesn't make anybody pilot. This is exactly why Bangladeshi pilots crashed more aircraft than other regional air force.
You are sending your pilot to Rapid Action Battalion and UN peace support mission that's why crashed aircraft.
Think simply, you have to work on a profession regularly to maintain skills whether you are an accountant or a doctor or a pilot.

The main reason Indian Air Force is stressed that they train everyday which has positive side. One of the reasons IAF bought Rafale is that Rafale's availability for service is 75% compared su-30's 55% availability. So that the IAF pilots can fly more and train hard for combat readiness.
Same for MAF, RTAF, RMAF and PAF. These guys train on real combat aircraft.

You can fly K-8 and Yak-130 but you will never be combat ready. Key word is combat ready.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom