What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-23_22-8-54.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-23_22-8-54.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
aircrafts sold comes with warranty.... lmao
https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...ngladesh-rescue-team-evacuated-us-within-5min
stop living in the dream world of polanski air force, where planes are refueled with unicorn blood and they never crash....

https://thedefensepost.com/2018/04/03/myanmar-military-plane-crash-pilot-dies/

Army says technical failure to blame for F-7 fighter jet crash...

http://alert5.com/2016/06/15/myanmar-mi-2-crashes/

Three Myanmar airmen were killed when their Mi-2 helicopter went down in a valley near the Yangon-Mandalay highway on Jun. 14.

http://alert5.com/2013/01/13/myanmar-mi-35-crashed-in-the-countrys-north/

Myanmar Mi-35 crashed in the country’s north...

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/military-plane-crash-in-burma-kills-4-1.2771816

Military plane crash in Burma kills 4
image.jpg

Military personnel inspect the wreckage of a Burma military aircraft that crashed in an area close to the airport in Naypyitaw, Burma on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016. (AP / Aung Shine Oo)

facebook-icon.png

twitter-icon.png

google-icon.png

reddit-icon.png

share-icon.png

print-icon.png

email-icon.png

The Associated Press
Published Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:56AM EST
NAYPYITAW, Burma - Four Burma military personnel were killed and one survived when an air force utility aircraft crashed after taking off from the airport in the capital Naypyitaw.

https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=166859

The MiG-29 caught fire and burnt to pieces after it fell onto a farmland near Myothit township of Magway at 8:30 a.m. (local time). Two army officers escaped death with parachutes but were injured....

want more??:cheesy::cheesy:

Yes it does....if it did not no one would buy their systems. However to establish systems failure as opposed to human error or operational failure maybe difficult to establish in all but the most clear cut scenario.

That retard barking here again??!! Look how well he is licking boot of Americans and Europeans like always he does when the talk wasn't about who is good or bad in first place. As if we don't know how much "good" they are. Never saw him giving a proof about how many fighter pilots did he see to participate in UN missions who he blames for crashing our aircraft. He keeps playings the same broken record about that wing commander, guess that's only thing in his stock for barking against BAF. And why so much fuss about using other people phone? What point he is trying to make?? So he will just sit there after a crash and not inform his family and BAF about the situation? Then the idiot keep crying about 1.5 year old news about Myanmar buying SY-400 when there's no new update yet. Before suggesting other to google anything he should google himself what does Bangladesh Police uniform look like. Hope this retard get some sleep after 1 squadron fighter and new SAM procurement. So he can dream about his western master paying him a penny after trying so hard to promote their fighters to us. Still waiting for him to proof that our AF has higher crash rate than any other regional AF. The moron calls Yak-130 junk because of few crash while it was partially joint development by Italy and Russia. Also while the idiot talking about Australia's close relations with Burma, he probably doesn't know that they are considering sanctions against them.

https://www.thedailystar.net/rohing...-considers-targeted-sanctions-myanmar-1635940

Truth be told, idk for sure (sukhoi or mig or both) idc... even with the orders placed... the airspace is sitting duck open for 3-4 years more

3-4 more years?? Delivery of a batch is supposed to be in one year or little longer, but why will it take that long? After law minister's announcement about SAM and 1 squadron fighter (two times by now), chief's talk about cost effective fighter and if we take your admin's word for J-10's deal signing then hopefully by 2019??

And looks like we should not expect anything Russian after the sanctions against China. Does anyone know any details?? Will we be effected or able to buy Russian equipment??

Last edited:
অস্ট্রিয়াতে অফিশিয়াল ট্যুরে বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনীর সদস্যদের ছবি।

42363943_1883433411745083_4184443090095833088_n.jpg

42418634_1883433851745039_1903665853618978816_n.jpg

That retard barking here again??!! Look how well he is licking boot of Americans and Europeans like always he does when the talk wasn't about who is good or bad in first place. As if we don't know how much "good" they are. Never saw him giving a proof about how many fighter pilots did he see to participate in UN missions who he blames for crashing our aircraft. He keeps playings the same broken record about that wing commander, guess that's only thing in his stock for barking against BAF. And why so much fuss about using other people phone? What point he is trying to make?? So he will just sit there after a crash and not inform his family and BAF about the situation? Then the idiot keep crying about 1.5 year old news about Myanmar buying SY-400 when there's no new update yet. Before suggesting other to google anything he should google himself what does Bangladesh Police uniform look like. Hope this retard get some sleep after 1 squadron fighter and new SAM procurement. So he can dream about his western master paying him a penny after trying so hard to promote their fighters to us. Still waiting for him to proof that our AF has higher crash rate than any other regional AF. The moron calls Yak-130 junk because of few crash while it was partially joint development by Italy and Russia. Also while the idiot talking about Australia's close relations with Burma, he probably doesn't know that they are considering sanctions against them.

https://www.thedailystar.net/rohing...-considers-targeted-sanctions-myanmar-1635940

3-4 more years?? Delivery of a batch is supposed to be in one year or little longer, but why will it take that long? After law minister's announcement about SAM and 1 squadron fighter (two times by now), chief's talk about cost effective fighter and if we take your admin's word for J-10's deal signing then hopefully by 2019??

And looks like we should not expect anything Russian after the sanctions against China. Does anyone know any details?? Will we be effected or able to buy Russian equipment??
Alenia Aermacchi, BAE, airbus defence, SAAB have all sent their representatives and their offers for the next fighter/ transport aircrafts purchase, and tbh it’s all but set atm which fighter is about to be purchased... I can name one now but any shift in stance after election would leave my words worthless... so let’s wait until after elections... and I too think that Bangladesh will face sanctions if we decide to buy Russian products atm given we’ve got a little orange boy in US’s helm

The MiG-29 caught fire and burnt to pieces after it fell onto a farmland near Myothit township of Magway at 8:30 a.m. (local time). Two army officers escaped death with parachutes but were injured....
I remember the time he posted that mig 29 pic and claiming it was BAF mig, had the audacity to pin that pic in his article too. XD

Alenia Aermacchi, BAE, airbus defence, SAAB have all sent their representatives and their offers for the next fighter/ transport aircrafts purchase, and tbh it’s all but set atm which fighter is about to be purchased... I can name one now but any shift in stance after election would leave my words worthless... so let’s wait until after elections... and I too think that Bangladesh will face sanctions if we decide to buy Russian products atm given we’ve got a little orange boy in US’s helm

So you think with Russia jets likely not an option, BD will go with Western as well as Chinese fighters?

Bangladeshi pilots and aviation engineers are being issued UK standard license by Great Britain.
Evidence?

I remember the time he posted that mig 29 pic and claiming it was BAF mig, had the audacity to pin that pic in his article too. XD
In your previous post, you were so negligent about European fighter. What happened today that you switched side? Now you are blaming America because you couldn't buy fighter jet from Russia. That doesn't make sense! Donald Trump didn't stop you from doing anything. American economy is booming and jobs market is great under Trump's leadership.

Other guy blamed India for Bangladesh Military's poor state.

One of your guy @monitor posting f European Union in this forum. Taking trash about T-129 engine.
Which one of you are correct? Is there anyone in Bangladesh who takes responsibility of anything without finger pointing America or India.

Last edited:
Doesn't this simple thing really go through his think skull or does he only pretend to not seeing anything. Who put CAATSA act in action to weaponize the Dollar?? Why China got sanctioned?? Why Philippines has been warned by US for buying Kilo class? Why India is trying to bypass the CAATSA act to buy S-400?? Sure Trump didn't stop anyone from anything, we really shouldn't blame America for being unable to buy Russian fighter?? It was the Martian alien who put the CAATSA act in action, right??

And that's why we are talking about possibility of buying western fighters now. and about Bangladeshi pilots and aviation engineers are being issued UK standard license by Great Britain. It was old news i guess, saw here posted before. anyway here it is:

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...t-engineers-get-uk-standard-aviation-licenses

Evidence?

In your previous post, you were so negligent about European fighter. What happened today that you switched side? Now you are blaming America because you couldn't buy fighter jet Russia. That doesn't make sense! Donald Trump didn't stop you from doing anything. American economy is booming and jobs market is great under Teump's leadership.

One of your guy @monitor posting f European Union in this forum. Taking trash about T-129 engine.
Which one of you are correct? Is there anyone in Bangladesh who takes responsibility of anything without finger pointing America or India.

Actually the economy was doing great before Trump.

He had nothing to do with it.

Also, I doubt you are from the United States.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...ia-on-aviation-safety-icao-audit-2983411.html

Evidence?
Should be the last guy asking me for “evidence” xD

In your previous post, you were so negligent about European fighter. What happened today that you switched side? Now you are blaming America because you couldn't buy fighter jet from Russia. That doesn't make sense! Donald Trump didn't stop you from doing anything. American economy is booming and jobs market is great under Trump's leadership.

I’m not blaming America for anything. Russian arms export is under embargo and it’s unlikely we will break the rules if we’re offered alternatives. What made me switched sides!? Let’s just say “evidence” XD

Anyways options are all on the table, political stance and interest will seal the fate of the fighter deal.

So you think with Russia jets likely not an option, BD will go with Western as well as Chinese fighters?
Russian jets are also being actively pushed by many seniors in the air force... su35 is being requested but defence ministry (sheikh hasina) rejected it once on cost ground.... and is asking the air force to provide long term cost effective platform that wouldn’t be obsolete in a decades time.
It will be pitched alongside EFT/ su-30 as can be heard from Air Force officials

Back
Top Bottom