What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

ours aren't configured for ground attack.... and you don't need 50 more g suits for a fleet of 13
3 pilots per craft. Besides they may send them to laundry shop once in a while.. right.
All of them configured for land attack after we retired A-5s

Bangladesh Air Force issues tender for an advanced Air Craft Aresting barrier than can stop an aircraft in less than 500 feet or around 150m .The system should be completely Remote controlled and would be controlled by the ATC tower . And it should be from USA/UK/Russia/Japan?Turkey/EU Countries (NOT CHINA ) and should be compatible to F-7 , Yak-130 , L-39 ,k-8w and Mig-29.

http://dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/AP_TEN/s_doc/2537.pdf

Very interesting......

Not about the BAF but interesting article.

If the Philippines can do it with Duerte, why can't Bangaldesh? i.e. Gripen or some other Western platform

I'm telling you. Change the status quo and go hard after Western fighters and learn western tactics.

This can only help Bangladesh militarily in the long run.

https://www.janes.com/article/83427/philippine-air-force-prioritises-fighter-aircraft-procurement

Very interesting......

Not about the BAF but interesting article.

If the Philippines can do it with Duerte, why can't Bangaldesh? i.e. Gripen or some other Western platform

I'm telling you. Change the status quo and go hard after Western fighters and learn western tactics.

This can only help Bangladesh militarily in the long run.

https://www.janes.com/article/83427/philippine-air-force-prioritises-fighter-aircraft-procurement
Durte has balls to talk straight and bomb terrorists. Bangladeshi politicians don't have balls and lead by menopause lady.
Please rename this thread to Bangladesh Air Guard. Other two threads can be renamed to UN peacekeeping police and second hand littoral border police respectively.
Basically let me understand @Michael Corleone you asked for 8× MRCA and specify fighter jet with western Avionics and radar then buy 8x Yak instead of MRCA.
Then obviously your Air Guard is lead by bounce of A$$ Holes.

Durte has balls to talk straight and bomb terrorists. Bangladeshi politicians don't have balls and lead by menopause lady.
Please rename this thread to Bangladesh Air Guard. Other two threads can be renamed to UN peacekeeping police and second hand littoral border police respectively.
Basically let me understand @Michael Corleone you asked for 8× MRCA and specify fighter jet with western Avionics and radar then buy 8x Yak instead of MRCA.

To tell you the truth, I think there is something going on behind the scenes where its not status quo anymore in terms of source of procurement.

So I would just give it some time and see where the chips fall.

Personally, as a pessimist, I can see some hope for optimism.

I have a feeling the US may start to take Bangladesh more seriously going forward. (For their own needs of course)

And if Bangladesh is smart, perhaps it can leverage this for more access to Western arms at favorable terms.

To tell you the truth, I think there is something going on behind the scenes where its not status quo anymore in terms of source of procurement.

So I would just give it some time and see where the chips fall.

Personally, as a pessimist, I can see some hope for optimism.

I have a feeling the US may start to take Bangladesh more seriously going forward. (For their own needs of course)

And if Bangladesh is smart, perhaps it can leverage this for more access to Western arms at favorable terms.
BD was considered as Chinese side kick by the western strategist. After the Rohingya crisis that speculation should go away and better military contacts should develop with the western countries.

It was previously planned to buy total of 24 of them... 3 crashed... one will be paid for because of FBW failure. The other two are still being investigated
Why do you have hypoxia of your asshole with what a bunch of morons do in S.A. ?
Procurement plans are still underway. Preparation of high performance fighter is necessary first...

Warranty has fine print that has to show the fault lies with provider and not the user. So we need to see the clear evidence that Yakolev accepted fault.
That I agree with you. The Russian experts have accepted fault of the first crash and the other two crashes are still under investigation

It was previously planned to buy total of 24 of them... 3 crashed... one will be paid for because of FBW failure. The other two are still being investigated
Why do you have hypoxia of your asshole with what a bunch of morons do in S.A. ?
Procurement plans are still underway. Preparation of high performance fighter is necessary first...

That I agree with you. The Russian experts have accepted fault of the first crash and the other two crashes are still under investigation
I think you should stop barking at the members at PDF. You wake up with hangover then blame American, Indian, Chinese and Russian for your failure. Find a new blame game boy!

I don't think any Air Force need precursors to buy Aircraft unless you are an Air Guard. I have a very good advice for you, instead of spending money on military, spend that money on contraception that will be helpful for your country.

how about you stfu and mind your own business
We have ousted you long time ago in Iraq. Is this reincarnation of an evil dictator who used gas on his own people.
I am minding my own business actually. We donate lot of money in Bangladesh. I have my say at your business. Don't ask anything from Excess Defense Article.

We have ousted you long time ago in Iraq. Is this reincarnation of an evil dictator who used gas on his own people.
I am minding my own business actually. We donate lot of money in Bangladesh. I have my say at your business. Don't ask anything from Excess Defense Article.
Beruni, you're not even American.

Learn English before lecturing here on EDA.

Just piss off.

Since when America donates money to BAF or other major part of the military?? Go cry to those places where your donation actually goes. We can live without your bunch of Metal Shark boats, 40 years old junk cutters and money and assistance in anti-terrorism training. Whatever "right" you had is gone now. So take Saddam's advice and keep your stinky mouth shut. This moron is acting like his country's ambassador here, poking nose in every thing where they don't actually have any right to say anything.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/foreign-affairs/2017/05/25/us-cut-funding-bangladesh

Now your just being weird.

I think you should stop barking at the members at PDF. You wake up with hangover then blame American, Indian, Chinese and Russian for your failure. Find a new blame game boy!

I don't think any Air Force need precursors to buy Aircraft unless you are an Air Guard. I have a very good advice for you, instead of spending money on military, spend that money on contraception that will be helpful for your country.
If anyone is barking in this forum... it’s you. Didn’t blame anyone so stop speaking out of your *** stank...
And if there’s any need of contraception it’s your “claimed” country... abortion as a form of birth control is a choice here unlike yours.
Seriously I would love to smoke the weed you’re smoking.

Back
Top Bottom