What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

if terrorist groups like taliban and isis can fight without airforce than why not bangladesh which has a professional army and navy but small airforce.
So you are comparing Bangladesh Military with terrorists groups. That makes sense for Bangladesh. Afterall you are a Muslim and idolized a dictator. Good to know, You have found your mojo.

You are as nutcase as your countrymen like the Al Pacino guy in this forum who blames Donald Trump for Bangladesh Air Guard's MRCA hoax.

If anyone is barking in this forum... it’s you. Didn’t blame anyone so stop speaking out of your *** stank...
And if there’s any need of contraception it’s your “claimed” country... abortion as a form of birth control is a choice here unlike yours.

Seriously I would love to smoke the weed you’re smoking.
Can you explain why did you posted photo of Al Pacino on your profile if you dislikes America so much? Is it the effect of methamphetamine or yabba?

Geography is Kader - Ibni Haldun

What a geography BD is located, and how ill prepared she is!!!! Looks like too many constraints are working on her!!! Even with money at hand it's difficult to procure aircrafts of choice....

Hopefully, some Muslim countries will come forward to help her in developing a good defense/offence capability....

If you're a Muslim country and you don't have proper defense capabilities and you're not ready to die, you're as good as dead!!! Thus the necessity for the unity is taught....

Last edited:
All in one.

বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনীর প্রায় সব বিমান (২০১৪ সালের) একই ফ্রেমে।এই ছবিতে C-130B,An-32,F-7BG,F-7MB,F-7BGI,MiG-29SE & UB,L-39ZA,A-5III, PT-6 সবই আছে (তখনো বাংলাদেশ K-8w, L-410 এবং Yak-130 এর ডেলিভারি পায় নি)।

43123235_1893964004025357_4477163253260091392_n.jpg

Last edited:
Can you explain why did you posted photo of Al Pacino on your profile if you dislikes America so much? Is it the effect of methamphetamine or yabba?
and how did you formulate your opinion of my supposed hatred of america/? and if you don't understand the reason i have al pacino's photo on my profile... then good luck coming off as an legitimate american to others.... brooklyn slum dweller!

All in one.

বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনীর প্রায় সব বিমান (২০১৪ সালের) একই ফ্রেমে।এই ছবিতে C-130B,An-32,F-7BG,F-7MB,F-7BGI,MiG-29SE & UB,L-39ZA,A-5III, PT-6 সবই আছে (তখনো বাংলাদেশ K-8w, L-410 এবং Yak-130 এর ডেলিভারি পায় নি)।

43123235_1893964004025357_4477163253260091392_n.jpg
these must be all the pilots combined?

and how did you formulate your opinion of my supposed hatred of america/? and if you don't understand the reason i have al pacino's photo on my profile... then good luck coming off as an legitimate american to others.... brooklyn slum dweller!

these must be all the pilots combined?
The main problem of Bangladesh is that all Bangladeshi have American dream but they cannot have it hence they say America is bad. Once Bangladeshis are in America then they forget what was like in Bangladesh.

Look at your political, military and Financial elite who live in America, UK and Australia then talk trash about America. This is the biggest hypocrisy I have ever seen.

And you specifically who idolized Al Pacino to hide his Slumdog face. The entire Bangladesh is a slum.
Have you ever seen Google Earth, check out Bangladeshi Airbases. How horrible conditions are they? If you're not stealing money then at least you have fixed these horrible runways, shelters and infrastructure.
Let me tell you the truth why Bangladesh does not buy fighter jet because you don't have any infrastructure to support it and you don't have pilots to fly it. You are still using civilian air traffic control to communicate. So stop your political rant and go back to bdmilitary forum where you buy fighter jet every weekend.

Keep downloading YouTube video, edit it and claim that Bangladesh bought it. Confirmed this or Confirmed that. Keep doing it.

The main problem of Bangladesh is that all Bangladeshi have American dream but they cannot have it hence they say America is bad. Once Bangladeshis are in America then they forget what was like in Bangladesh.

Look at your political, military and Financial elite who live in America, UK and Australia then talk trash about America. This is the biggest hypocrisy I have ever seen.

And you specifically who idolized Al Pacino to hide his Slumdog face. The entire Bangladesh is a slum.
Have you ever seen Google Earth, check out Bangladeshi Airbases. How horrible conditions are they? If you're not stealing money then at least you have fixed these horrible runways, shelters and infrastructure.
Let me tell you the truth why Bangladesh does not buy fighter jet because you don't have any infrastructure to support it and you don't have pilots to fly it. You are still using civilian air traffic control to communicate. So stop your political rant and go back to bdmilitary forum where you buy fighter jet every weekend.

Keep downloading YouTube video, edit it and claim that Bangladesh bought it. Confirmed this or Confirmed that. Keep doing it.

WTF is wrong with you? There are alot of Bangladeshi immigrants THRIVING in the US.

well, i never had the american dream... kuwaiti dream however sounds better... nothing beats the scent of dinar...

as for me hiding my "slumdog face" would love to see your smug, i wonder why such a stud like you would waste his time trolling in internet instead of getting laid...
have you ever been to any of the airbases? stop speaking out of your ***...
out air traffic control is operated by the airforce members... so military working in civilian operations so do some research before who start with your fartmachine.

and stop worrying about bangladesh, worry about gun shooting, birth control, abortion and the dollar that is bound to crash in the future...

well, i never had the american dream... kuwaiti dream however sounds better... nothing beats the scent of dinar...

as for me hiding my "slumdog face" would love to see your smug, i wonder why such a stud like you would waste his time trolling in internet instead of getting laid...
have you ever been to any of the airbases? stop speaking out of your ***...
out air traffic control is operated by the airforce members... so military working in civilian operations so do some research before who start with your fartmachine.

and stop worrying about bangladesh, worry about gun shooting, birth control, abortion and the dollar that is bound to crash in the future...

This guy is a recent immigrant at best. His English is terrible.

BD military.com share BAF cocluded their MRCA procurement process, they submitted report to PMO. which aircraft BAF want to buy any body knows about this report?

Squadron & Arm patch of new "Squadron-105 AJTU"

বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনীর নবগঠিত 105 AJTU "The Trident" এর স্কোয়াড্রন প্যাচ এবং আর্ম প্যাচ।রাশিয়ার নির্মিত Yakolev Yak-130 Advance Jet Trainer গুলো এখন এই স্কোয়াড্রনের অধীনে পরিচালিত হচ্ছে।

43183277_1897282697026821_2517555600934567936_n.jpg
43258913_1897282757026815_7568478097838702592_n.jpg

BD military.com share BAF cocluded their MRCA procurement process, they submitted report to PMO. which aircraft BAF want to buy any body knows about this report?
Due to Trump they cant buy Sukui series that I can say. :enjoy:
Bdmilitiary is hoax anyways. So chill and think about St. Martin for now..

Back
Top Bottom