What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

You know, I'd rather have Trump than Biden.

I never thought I would say that.

But its true.

Bura mia barota bajai disey, charidigey juddho ar mudra-sphiti.

before you apply the invisibility cloak , make sure you mark the spot where you assemble it

that's like every 5.5 months

I was ROFLMAO listening to this TRUMP idiot. The age when illiterates in the US and eight pass people in India run countries. :lol:

Bura mia barota bajai disey, charidigey juddho ar mudra-sphiti.

I was ROFLMAO listening to this TRUMP idiot. The age when illiterates in the US and eight pass people in India run countries. :lol:

This Ukraine stuff really made me think differently about Trump.

The man has his issues.

But the current madness going on would NOT have happened under his watch.

Man, this thread is pathetic.

NOTHING to talk BAF related.

The man has his issues.

Well said. Fret not. Things may change soon enough...

You know, I'd rather have Trump than Biden.

I never thought I would say that.

But its true.

The man has his issues.

I think the above is relevant:
Ukraine war -> global stability -> need for peacekeeping -> UN-obsessed BAF.

On topic:
The Ukraine war has nothing to do with who is in the Oval Office. The main reasons for the invasion are:
  1. Russia would not tolerate a pro-NATO membership regime in Ukraine
  2. Russia feels threatened by Ukraine's energy exports to Europe. Putin wants to take control of Ukraine's energy.
A clown like Trump being in office would have ensured a weaker NATO response and more convenient and successful invasion. Russia is struggling to advance right now thanks to NATO.

Trump is also a bigger sellout to oil companies whose unchecked oligopolostic price gouging (look up the price differences between crude oil vs American refined oil) is fueling the current global inflation.

Don't buy into Western media propaganda portraying Biden to be weak on foreign policy. Biden's real weakness is being just another puppet of multinational corporations like his predecessors:
  1. He could have used exec orders to redirect emergency funds towards providing temporary universal healthcare to fight the pandemic but he did not
  2. Despite having a super majority, Biden took no real measure to address permanent universal healthcare (you are a doctor, you know how essential this is - 300K of the 1 million killed by Covid would be alive today had it been in place), authorising FDA to negotiate drug prices, pandemic income support, student loan forgiveness, infrastructre overhaul, universal pre-K, etc. He pretends like he has no choice but the reality is he can easily use the office of Presidency to arm twist Joe Mansion and Kirsten Sinema into submission - just publicly threatening to back their primary opponents would break them.
  3. No real action to put oil companies on a leash.
Biden's only achievement is ending an unjust occupation of Afghanistan, much to the annoyance of the military industrial complex and their lackey media. The withdrawal would have been messy no matter who did it or when. His only fault here is not evacuating Afghan support staff early.

Last edited:
I think the above is relevant:
Ukraine war -> global stability -> need for peacekeeping -> UN-obsessed BAF.

On topic:
The Ukraine war has nothing to do with who is in the Oval Office. The main reasons for the invasion are:
  1. Russia would not tolerate a pro-NATO membership regime in Ukraine
  2. Russia feels threatened by Ukraine's energy exports to Europe. Putin wants to take control of Ukraine's energy.
A clown like Trump being in office would have ensured a weaker NATO response and more convenient and successful invasion. Russia is struggling to advance right now thanks to NATO.

Trump is also a bigger sellout to oil companies whose unchecked oligopolostic price gouging (look up the price differences between crude oil vs American refined oil) is fueling the current global inflation.

Don't buy into Western media propaganda portraying Biden to be weak on foreign policy. Biden's real weakness is being just another puppet of multinational corporations like his predecessors:
  1. He could have used exec orders to redirect emergency funds towards providing temporary universal healthcare to fight the pandemic but he did not
  2. Despite having a super majority, Biden took no real measure to address permanent universal healthcare (you are a doctor, you know how essential this is - 300K of the 1 million killed by Covid would be alive today had it been in place), authorising FDA to negotiate drug prices, pandemic income support, student loan forgiveness, infrastructre overhaul, universal pre-K, etc. He pretends like he has no choice but the reality is he can easily use the office of Presidency to arm twist Joe Mansion and Kirsten Sinema into submission - just publicly threatening to back their primary opponents would break them.
  3. No real action to put oil companies on a leash.
Biden's only achievement is ending an unjust occupation of Afghanistan, much to the annoyance of the military industrial complex and their lackey media. The withdrawal would have been messy no matter who did it or when. His only fault here is not evacuating Afghan support staff early.

Ukraine is not joining NATO
Ukraine does not have any energy resources for itself let alone export

Biden does not have a super majority. Your knowledge of American politics is poor

Why put the oil companies on leash ? Just because you do not like them is not a good reason

Ukraine is not joining NATO
Ukraine does not have any energy resources for itself let alone export

Biden does not have a super majority. Your knowledge of American politics is poor

Why put the oil companies on leash ? Just because you do not like them is not a good reason
You're wrong on all counts, Nathuram. Do some research on everything you have written.

Last edited:
Why is there plumes of black smoke that can't be good

MiG-29 engines (early KLIMOV RD-33's) are famous for being smokey.

This was corrected in the latest version of these engines (the FADEC controlled RD-33MK version) for the MiG-35 platform which is virtually smokeless.

Back
Top Bottom