What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Chief reporter at Anadolu Agency says BD signed a contract for TB-2 drones a few weeks ago

this guy worked in other media outlets in Turkey
see linkedin

1654426947884.png

Italian Tabloid report on EFT offer to Egypt

"Al Sisi is just waiting for a phone call from Draghi," says an authoritative representative of the Italian government. The phone call should unlock a military contract worth at least 3 billion euros. About 60% of the sum would go to Leonardo. The former Finmeccanica has been in talks with Egypt for three years for the sale of 24 Eurofighters, the [...]

(locked behind the paywall)

3 billion for 24 jets means ~ 125 million USD/aircraft .
Bear in mind Egypt would be a first time customer , not sure if this sum includes associated costs, would not be surprised if there is a combination of new and old airframes in this offer

Not enough. Grob Aircraft should move their production line to Bd given the demand for trainers. Every Bangladeshi should go through mandatory primary flight training.

I think the plan was for 24 with 12 delivered already and the other 12 this summer.

Also, not a bad deal.

I think I read somewhere they bought 24 for the price of 12.

Good for vegetables and aircraft as well.

Also, at least the next generation of BAF aviators will learn on modern equipment as opposed to the ancient CJ-6.

I think the plan was for 24 with 12 delivered already and the other 12 this summer.

Also, not a bad deal.

I think I read somewhere they bought 24 for the price of 12.

Good for vegetables and aircraft as well.

Also, at least the next generation of BAF aviators will learn on modern equipment as opposed to the ancient CJ-6.
Our knobhead planners need to start standardising equipment. Army Aviation has selected a different aircraft for primary training- why?

We should get other govt agencies such as coast guard, fisheries, agriculture to also train on these aircraft and operate variants purposed for their needs.

''Answering another question from ruling AL lawmaker Nur Uddin Chowdhury Nayan elected from Laxmipur, the Prime Minister said the Bangladesh Air Force is in the process of building a small range of primary training aircraft and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) in its own technology.''

''Answering another question from ruling AL lawmaker Nur Uddin Chowdhury Nayan elected from Laxmipur, the Prime Minister said the Bangladesh Air Force is in the process of building a small range of primary training aircraft and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) in its own technology.''

Same old. Sounds like a broken tape recorder now.

And I'm building a f35 in my backyard

Back
Top Bottom