What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

we lost out on Saudi aerospace investment because of Gov + BAF negligence @Destranator
1647364093622.png

we signed some MoU with La France on purchasing weapons

BAF still incompetent

more news at 10...
Judging by that caption, what are they smoking? I would like some

Lol...agreed on our general incompetence..... but saudies are masters of BS.
Lol their deal fell off with the Ukrainians so I was wondering how they would set up plants to maintain Ukrainian aircrafts when they haven’t had experience with them in the first place

What does that mean exactly?
a meeting was held to discuss the army's proposal to reallocate funds meant for BAF and BN's ''weaponry and ammunition'' procurement (for the financial year 2021-22) to the army. Something along those lines

Judging by that caption, what are they smoking? I would like some
they are taking chetona flavoured weed. :smokin:

Rumors floating around that Belarus may be going through some sort of coup.

First question on my mind, what happens to the rest of our Migs?

PM Hasina on GROB 120 Induction ceremony yesterday -

"In the second phase within this year, she said, 14 more GROB-120 training aircraft will be added to the fleet of the force.

The prime minister said that through all these inclusions, the capability of BAF was further enhanced, adding, ‘I firmly believe that the state-of-the-art GROB-120 training aircraft will play an effective role in the timely training of the young pilots.’

Unmanned Aerial Vehicle System, Air Defence System Integration, Mobile Gap Filler Radar, K-8W Aircraft Simulator, Attack Helicopters and various military equipment would be incorporated into the air force as soon as possible, she continued.

Source: https://www.newagebd.net/article/165568/pm-asks-air-force-to-work-with-patriotism-to-achieve-goal

No indication on fighter jets yet.

Path forward to F-16s may be clear.

interesting timing tho ,

although correlation is not causation.

Army wants to gobble up this year's Arms and Ammunition procurement budget meant for BAF and BN.

not sure what they're trying to do here. Maybe influence the gov to increase the procurement budget

see below
View attachment 824686
May be it’s time to abolish the AFD and establish three new separate departments for tri services. Department of Army, Department of Navy & Department of Air Force will directly operate under ministry of defence. Also Bangladesh should introduce Joint Chief's office. It will greatly improve interservice co-operability and reduce inter service rivalry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom