What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Personally i would not count on either....remember we are talking about BAF here....i wont trust them to be able to make a sandwich in a bakery

Hush...hush...don't jinx it. Next thing you know, BAF asks top global bread makers to attend a "bake off" in Dhaka in 2022 to be able sell a puny 16 loafs.
Well the army makes its own bread now so 😂

have a bad feeling that either the airshow won't happen or MRCA doesn't get announced
Why do the fuckers need an air show to buy fokirni amounts of aircraft? Do they seriously expect the likes of Leonardo and Lockheed Martin to send aircraft and crew to Bangladesh to entertain them in the hopes of selling 16 units?

The idiots making these decisions should be thrown in jail for jeopardising national security.

Why do the fuckers need an air show to buy fokirni amounts of aircraft? Do they seriously expect the likes of Leonardo and Lockheed Martin to send aircraft and crew to Bangladesh to entertain them in the hopes of selling 16 units?

The idiots making these decisions should be thrown in jail for jeopardising national security.

It was odd. However taking a long term view, BD obviously needs to grow the BAF fleet and we also need to grow Biman, so there is public sector demand. Additionally post covid i am sure expansion of private avaiation will continue so there is that demand too

So a small scale air show is feasible particularly as the big boys are all contracting. But a air show to announce EFT or whatever is an overkill..

Now to announce 16 eft alongside 32 J10c, some more purchases for Biman, UAV purchase for BA and BN would shake up the neighbourhood.

Well the army makes its own bread now so 😂

I saw a pictures of Army Field bakery...compare this to half-burnt roti and watery daal served to army members in a certain large neighbor's force.....sorry for the OT post.

24448053417_9232907efb.jpg

Now to announce 16 eft alongside 32 J10c, some more purchases for Biman, UAV purchase for BA and BN would shake up the neighbourhood.
yeah plus some MRSAM deals.
@PoondolotoPandalum
This video basically makes the point that BD has not prepared the necessary infra , promotion for BAS 2022 this could be a disappointment. Don't get your hopes up.
So a small scale air show is feasible particularly as the big boys are all contracting. But a air show to announce EFT or whatever is an overkill..
rumours are being spread by DEFSECA that price may have to be re-negotiatied because of C-19 delays.

Back
Top Bottom