What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

if we get F-16 or EFT or Both , it is possible.
All we need is the political will to do it.
MM will think ten times before they try anything funny.

I don't think Bangladesh is important enough to get that invite.

There are always reasons why the US does what it does.

Look at the countries that are involved in these things.

I just can't EVER see BAF people at Nellis.

However, I do see Bangladesh get invited to Pitch Black if Bangladesh continues the Western direction.

Australia seems to be the Quad member to recruit rather than India.

I don't think Bangladesh is important enough to get that invite.

There are always reasons why the US does what it does.
The US is shifting its attention to the Indian ocean and the pacific. We are located near 2 strategic choke points. Americans understand this , and so do the Chinese. It is in their interest to have a ''Neutral'' or aligned BD.

1627043035591.png

The ''big two'' in south Asia have already chosen their sides (no point in wooing them ) , the third emerging power has chosen to stay neutral.
They will try to give us financial incentives and we must take them to develop our state.
An excercise like Red Flag is peanuts for US. Remember they even invited the Russians to red flag

The US is shifting its attention to the Indian ocean and the pacific. We are located near 2 strategic choke points. Americans understand this , and so do the Chinese. It is in their interest to have a ''Neutral'' or aligned BD.

View attachment 764532

The ''big two'' in south Asia have already chosen their sides (no point in wooing them ) , the third emerging power has chosen to stay neutral.
They will try to give us financial incentives and we must take them to develop our state.
An excercise like Red Flag is peanuts for US. Remember they even invited the Russians to red flag

" Remember they even invited the Russians to red flag"

?

Share link please.

" Remember they even invited the Russians to red flag"

?

Share link please.
Apologies, looks like i was wrong here , but there was a squadron or bigger size of Russian fighters Su-27 and Su-30s on an american air force base in 1998 were there was a ACM.

Hate to say this But BAS 2022 might end up being disappointing, so dont get your hopes high

at least they might announce the MRCA winner , which is what im really waiting for tbh

Hate to say this But BAS 2022 might end up being disappointing, so dont get your hopes high

at least they might announce the MRCA winner , which is what im really waiting for tbh

I swear if it's not a dam EFT imma be pissed lol

We’re screwed then , there’s no way it will be Rafale since our connection with France is kinda low.

EFT better than raffle for our needs.... to counter IAF we need the EFT to climb higher than raffle and dominate the skies..... neither the Gripen nor F16 can do that and in the end will lose to raffle.

BAF needs EFT..... J10c needs to complement the EFT capabilities.... but as a defensive posture the western fighter that fits our defensive doctrine given what IAF has is the EFT.... its faster, has greater range and on A2A warfare is superior.

Its a no brainer..... EFT is expensive but to have a credible defense on paper at least we need it. J10c may well be even better but its capability remains unkown.

Ideal minimal numbers we need is a sqd of EFT and a 1.5 sqd of j10c...... migs and F7s can make up the numbers.

I am however hoping for a sqd of EFT and 3 sqd of J10 and with that BD skies are out of bounds to IAF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom