What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Why not BAF adopt the strategy of not putting all eggs or some eggs in one basket; rather integrate all the tech from different regions into its Air Force and build strong relations with Super Powers?

BAF can easily be built its future fleet with 180-200 Aircraft, that can be comprised of:

60 Aircraft from North American Origin:
F-16s Block-70/72
or
F-18s Block-III/IV

60 Aircraft from European Origin:
JAS-39 E/F
or
EF-2000s Tranche 4/5
or
Rafaels F4/F5

60 Aircraft from Chinese/Russian Origin:
J-20s / J-35s / J-25s (J-XX)
or
SU-57s

Why not BAF adopt the strategy of not putting all eggs or some eggs in one basket; rather integrate all the tech from different regions into its Air Force and build strong relations with Super Powers?

BAF can easily be built its future fleet with 180-200 Aircraft, that can be comprised of:

F-16s Block-70/72
or
F-18s Block-III/IV

JAS-39 E/F
or
EF-2000s Tranche 4/5
or
Rafaels F4/F5

or
SU-57s
Because super powers themselves dont get along and they are not willing to share bd.

Its a obsessive stalker behaviour by superpowers.

Uncle sam asked BD rejected

All BD has to do is make a deal with uncle sam. Join quad and boom.

All BD's tech needs across all the sectors will be taken care of by a very generous uncle sam.
70s and 90s we asked for f4, f5, f101 I think and also f16s. Rejected because we were dirt poor. Imagine Sudan flying f16s lol
All we gotta do is sign gsomia and aacsa and we good

F-16s Block-70/72
or
F-18s Block-III/IV

JAS-39 E/F
or
EF-2000s Tranche 4/5
or
Rafaels F4/F5

or
SU-57s
If we had the money sure. But we act like we can buy the world and take 20 years to buy something by that point it’s obsolete antiquated

70s and 90s we asked for f4, f5, f101 I think and also f16s. Rejected because we were dirt poor. Imagine Sudan flying f16s lol
All we gotta do is sign gsomia and aacsa and we good
I am talking about now.

Sign the dotted line for quad.

Uncle sam will be very genourous.

In the 80's and 90's uncle sam did not want you. Now they do. We all know uncle sam is extremely generous to his favarite nephews .

Thank god the basket has a Bottom now 😂
i'm glad BD has now embraced the ''Grind'' mindset.

imagine these flying around in BAF colours in the 80s
1626114657250.png

1626114751244.png

what could have been

i'm glad BD has now embraced the ''Grind'' mindset.

imagine these flying around in BAF colours in the 80s
View attachment 761720
View attachment 761721
what could have been

The pictures you have are of the F-20 Tigershark. That is a much later development of the F-5E.

1024px-F-20_flying.jpg

The nose is flatter at the tip (top/bottom) and is a different shape than that of the F-5. Much better avionics and engines and had BVR capability.

Tomeyto/Tomatah...six or a half dozen or the other.

Last edited:
I didn’t know about f5s until much later in my aviation enthusiast journey, love the design

Same honestly lol , Cold War fighter jets had so much nice designs to them honestly a golden era of planes lol.

imagine being too poor to operate F-5s the simplest , cheapest and easy to operate fighters at the time. Damn.

Kinda embarrassing lol , even North Vietnam managed to capture some and fly it lol.

But aye look at the bright side , now we have the options to procure EFTs , F-16s etc

The pictures you have are of the F-20 Tigershark. That is a much later development of the F-5E.

1024px-F-20_flying.jpg

The nose is flatter at the tip (top/bottom) and is a different shape than that of the F-5. Much better avionics and engines and had BVR capability.

Tomeyto/Tomatah...six or a half dozen or the other.

No those are F-5E.

Both Brazilian and Swiss.

F-20 was never exported.

No those are F-5E.

Both Brazilian and Swiss.

F-20 was never exported.

Well, I'll be. they must have changed the nose cone (similar to F-20) in later versions of F-5E produced, then.

For comparison, here's an early F-5 (A or B version). With the characteristic "area rule" tip tanks and round nose cone.

iu

Back
Top Bottom