What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

As you dont have any problem buying J 35, so why dont buy JF 17 block 2 from Pakistan ......

Both also has similar engine

BD needs something a LOT better than what Myanmar has and can get this decade and needs something reliable against Myanmar and at this time only a Western 4+ gen jet fits this bill.

BD needs something a LOT better than what Myanmar has and can get this decade and needs something reliable against Myanmar and at this time only a Western 4+ gen jet fits this bill.

With the money you are going to be spent for Eurofighter, I recommended a combination of JF 17 block 2 and NASAMS system if the treat is immediate

Buying Eurofighter is a lost of money in the transition into 5 generation war, the planes cannot be upgraded into 5 generation one. Just see what happen during Israel vs Arab war, having less capable fighter means lost in war

With the money you are going to be spent for Eurofighter, I recommended a combination of JF 17 block 2 and NASAMS system if the treat is immediate

Buying Eurofighter is a lost of money in the transition into 5 generation war, the planes cannot be upgraded into 5 generation one. Just see what happen during Israel vs Arab war, having less capable fighter means lost in war

China cannot be trusted against Myanmar and BD needs something that can neutralise the MAF with just 1-2 squadrons of 4+ gen jets.

EFT is by far the best 4+ gen jet as the UK is developing the Mk 2 Captor E AESA radar which will be better than anything that Korea develops for KFX, very powerful EJ-2000 engines and with canard-delta design superb high-altitude aerodynamic performance and will also come equipped with the excellent Meteor missile.

BD is not super-poor anymore and its economy is expected to grow at 7%+ per annum till 2035 and so 1-2 squadrons of EFT will not take funds away from building a 5th gen fleet from the latter part of this decade.

Also Indoanesian and Malaysian air force.

Cool , I was wondering if we can make our F-7s capable of using cruise missiles ?

We are using Turkish Teber guidance kit in our F-7. So i guess we can use this mini cruise missile too.

this guy is claiming that the defence budget will be 5+ billion USD and that 6000 crore BDT will be allocated separately for BAF (maybe as a deposit )
For 6000 crore BDT what can BAF get and at the earliest when they arrive ?

the defense budget should be higher at least for the next 2-3 years. BD needs some quick off the shelf purchases now for immediate upgrade.

For 6000 crore BDT what can BAF get and at the earliest when they arrive ?
if it is allocated its probably a deposit , the financing for EFT will have to be through loans similar to how egypt is financing recent rafale purchase with france.
the defense budget should be higher at least for the next 2-3 years. BD needs some quick off the shelf purchases now for immediate upgrade.
agreed

how quickly rafael will arrive ?
don't really know how long it will take for egypt to get rafales but im thinking at 2-3 years probably.
Does Informative Bangla have any sources or links that the budget will be 5+ billion dollars for the BAF ?
im looking for links to the budget to confirm or deny his points. guess we'll have to wait until 3 june to see if the money is allocated
5+ billion dollars for the BAF ?
not 5+ billion for BAF , only 5+ billion as the total defence budget. I believe money for procurement is not taken from military budget , but allocated separately.

this guy is claiming that the defence budget will be 5+ billion USD and that 6000 crore BDT will be allocated separately for BAF (maybe as a deposit )
He claimed many things with masum… still waiting on that sukhoi

anyways here’s an idea for bd. Why not invest 1 billion dollar on ethereum now, when it reaches 10k this year, that’s 2.5 billion in bd govt. pocket or when it reaches 20 thousand that’s 5.1 billion
I mean they could literally fund defence budget with cryptocurrency 😂

Last edited:
He claimed many things with masum… still waiting on that sukhoi

anyways here’s an idea for bd. Why not invest 1 billion dollar on ethereum now, when it reaches 20$ this year, that’s 2.5 billion in bd govt. pocket or when it reaches 20 thousand that’s 5.1 billion
I mean they could literally fund defence budget with cryptocurrency 😂
The day BD politicians understand how crypto currencies work, that will be the end of BD as a state

Every singly digit of cash will be wiped off and removed from the country.

Back
Top Bottom