What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

RAF stuff is huge no? With minimal budget Saab erieye and globaleye like @alphapsuggest is best
if we get the saab awacs, i hope the one with jet engines is selected as it has a higher ceiling and can see further.

And yeah RAF is basically having a garage sale with all kinds of items. A buyer should keep an eye on the C-130s (those things probably last forever after overhauls). Frigates too although i don't think it would be wise to get them.

Last edited:
if we get the saab awacs, i hope the one with jet engines is selected as it has a higher ceiling and can see further.

And yeah RAF is basically having a garage sale with all kinds of items. A buyer should keep an eye on the C-130s (those things probably last forever after overhauls). Frigates too although i don't think it would be wise to get them.
I wouldn’t get frigates simply because salt water boats are a hassle second hand.
but c130s those will outlast us. Pakistan has some that are over 60-65 years old

I wouldn’t get frigates simply because salt water boats are a hassle second hand.
but c130s those will outlast us. Pakistan has some that are over 60-65 years old
if the EFT deal goes through , what kind of weapons package can we expect ?
1. Egypt got SCALP/Storm shadow limited to 290km as part of Rafale deal
1619731741192.png

Photos: Egypt's army reveals SCALP stealth missiles - Egypt Independent
This will give us capability to strike s-400. Or we could get SOM from Turkey (not sure if it can be integrated)
2. MARTE ER as anti-ship (not as refined as EXOCET block 3 but capable nonetheless)
3. Meteor and IRIS-T for air-to-air
4. Brimstone (excellent against armour and moving targets , even the americans want it ) UNLIKELY

Also check out this cool typhoon helmet (second only to the F-35 in the western world)

Last edited:
Bangladesh Air force, Armed forces and Navy needs to bolster it's inventory and there is no lack of money Hasina should be able to bring this money on the table and it doesn't matter if it even comes via extra taxing as long as the purchases happen.

I see Bangladesh has alot of Chinese tech and to be fairly honest not that impressive but instead Bangladesh needs more tanks and honestly not confident in chinese tanks or atleast pressure them to give you one of their most solid tanks and you need these in bulk or otherwise get the tanks from Pakistan the Al-khalid or Turkey.

Armored 4'4 vehichles from Turkey and you need alot of these preferable with laser equipped.

You need drones and hell'va alot of drones for this purchase you go to turkey.
you need missiles you go to Pakistan purchase their best missiles and long range once.

You need fighter jets. Get eurofighter first and then later Tfx-Azm. Get 2-3 squron of Eurofighters or even get Rafale plus get Chinese fighters on the side.

You also need additional Submarines and warships for these you go to Turkey exclusively.

You also need to buy extra air-defensive systems get S400, Hisar-o and Another one dosen't matter from where.

All these purchases should happen within the next 2-4 years and if this happens Bangladesh will overnight become the most robust armed forces in South East Asia

Last edited:
if the EFT deal goes through , what kind of weapons package can we expect ?
1. Egypt got SCALP/Storm shadow limited to 290km as part of Rafale deal
View attachment 738718
Photos: Egypt's army reveals SCALP stealth missiles - Egypt Independent
This will give us capability to strike s-400. Or we could get SOM from Turkey (not sure if it can be integrated)
2. MARTE ER as anti-ship (not as refined as EXOCET block 3 but capable nonetheless)
3. Meteor and IRIS-T for air-to-air
4. Brimstone (excellent against armour and moving targets , even the americans want it ) UNLIKELY

Also check out this cool typhoon helmet (second only to the F-35 in the western world)

Idk about weapons package tbh but if anything we would have the bare minimum for say 2 A2A Per aircraft and so on...
Just look at our existing inventory of mig missiles. Pathetic won’t even last 7 days

Idk about weapons package tbh but if anything we would have the bare minimum for say 2 A2A Per aircraft and so on...
Just look at our existing inventory of mig missiles. Pathetic won’t even last 7 days
I dont think BD will get EFT , not after the recent statements made after the visit by the Chinese defense minister.

Bangladesh Air force, Armed forces and Navy needs to bolster it's inventory and there is no lack of money Hasina should be able to bring this money on the table and it doesn't matter if it even comes via extra taxing as long as the purchases happen.

I see Bangladesh has alot of Chinese tech and to be fairly honest not that impressive but instead Bangladesh needs more tanks and honestly not confident in chinese tanks or atleast pressure them to give you one of their most solid tanks and you need these in bulk or otherwise get the tanks from Pakistan the Al-khalid or Turkey.

Armored 4'4 vehichles from Turkey and you need alot of these preferable with laser equipped.

You need drones and hell'va alot of drones for this purchase you go to turkey.
you need missiles you go to Pakistan purchase their best missiles and long range once.

You need fighter jets. Get eurofighter first and then later Tfx-Azm. Get 2-3 squron of Eurofighters or even get Rafale plus get Chinese fighters on the side.

You also need additional Submarines and warships for these you go to Turkey exclusively.

You also need to buy extra air-defensive systems get S400, Hisar-o and Another one dosen't matter from where.

All these purchases should happen within the next 2-4 years and if this happens Bangladesh will overnight become the most robust armed forces in South East Asia

Especially with Lira falling and turkey has excellent tech that is close or up to NATO Level. So BD can build up its missile and offensive drone fleet . Especially , SAM, cruise and ballistic missile. Purchasing these in bulk with TOT to produce them inhouse with varying ranges ( 100 - 1000 km) .

BN can do bulk orders and buildup the build up the BN fleet in 2-3 years, especially the submarine arm . NATO level tech available very cheaply.

Just by making these move , will make BD armed forces one of the most feared force in the South Asian / south east region in 2-4 years. Very much achievable , only need political will.

I dont think BD will get EFT , not after the recent statements made after the visit by the Chinese defense minister.
Bruh although there was evidence pointing to that direction I’ve changed my mind too. Bd isn’t getting anything until mid 20s
Bunch of pathetic losers. They’ll fly whatever they have till retirement and then replace the birds and call it modernization

Bruh although there was evidence pointing to that direction I’ve changed my mind too. Bd isn’t getting anything until mid 20s
Bunch of pathetic losers. They’ll fly whatever they have till retirement and then replace the birds and call it modernization
Unless the Chinese push for modernization..

Reading into the recent comments of the Chinese defense minister. It seems the Chinese have taken an active interest in strengthening of the BD armed forces. Like how USA forces NATO members have to maintain a standard of their armed forces. If this is true , than BD will modernize the armed forces very rapidly and quickly in 4-5. years

Unless the Chinese push for modernization..

Reading into the recent comments of the Chinese defense minister. It seems the Chinese have taken an active interest in strengthening of the BD armed forces. Like how USA forces NATO members have to maintain a standard of their armed forces. If this is true , than BD will modernize the armed forces very rapidly and quickly in 4-5. years
That would mean us finally choosing a side and sticking with it

Back
Top Bottom