What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

His sources are friend of friends of team members
His sources
FB_IMG_1615086126391.jpg

@BlackViking once talked about this drone as far as i remember.. @BlackViking whats up bro?
Hey bro.. I heard "drones without armaments are coming..deal signed " back then. I'm not sure about wing long 2...but if bd actually order WL2 they should be here by now

Last edited:
The thing is that we better buy something now or else we will have to switch onto a 5th gen platform , I feel like we will eventually buy something it just will be a bit late

I mean you can sorta use it against the Burmese , but again missed opportunity and a lot of our weapons are Chinese so ?

Lack of islamic supplier of jets is the underlying problem. BD as a muslim nation can only rely on other muslim nation in times of trouble. Look at the royingya debacle, the only country that stood with us was turkey, indonesia and too some extent malaysia. That was all.

every current supplier of jets has geo political limitations attached to them. We need to develop our own, tie up with a supplier we can rely on, wait for a muslim supplier to come into the scene or buy from someone and accept the conditions.

Given these are the choices I would go with western tech as they are the best. Given BDs defensive position it is unlikely we will be sanctioned, i would go for EFT simply because whilst indian may have great pull with GB , BD also has leverage due to historical reasons, diaspora, etc ... same as india.

In this i suppose I am in disagreement with most members here.... I would only buy 2-4 sqd of EFT and thats it....no further outright export purchase of any jets at all.

For the low in our high-low mix we need to go it alone or get into a JV with the chinese/turks or whomever. Going it alone does look unrealistic given we do not have the technological base. We need to start somewhere so need to start with basic trainers. It needs to be a duel track, trainer design and manufacture and jet assembly simultaneously.

Lack of islamic supplier of jets is the underlying problem. BD as a muslim nation can only rely on other muslim nation in times of trouble. Look at the royingya debacle, the only country that stood with us was turkey, indonesia and too some extent malaysia. That was all.

every current supplier of jets has geo political limitations attached to them. We need to develop our own, tie up with a supplier we can rely on, wait for a muslim supplier to come into the scene or buy from someone and accept the conditions.

Given these are the choices I would go with western tech as they are the best. Given BDs defensive position it is unlikely we will be sanctioned, i would go for EFT simply because whilst indian may have great pull with GB , BD also has leverage due to historical reasons, diaspora, etc ... same as india.

In this i suppose I am in disagreement with most members here.... I would only buy 2-4 sqd of EFT and thats it....no further outright export purchase of any jets at all.

For the low in our high-low mix we need to go it alone or get into a JV with the chinese/turks or whomever. Going it alone does look unrealistic given we do not have the technological base. We need to start somewhere so need to start with basic trainers. It needs to be a duel track, trainer design and manufacture and jet assembly simultaneously.

Yeah I guess , but what about the medium range SAMs ? We also need an iron dome of ourselves to protect our industrial bases and ports with something at least.

For fighters I guess it's EFTs and I guess no backbone but the old rusty F-7s , and for maritime strike it's EFTs and I guess the F-7s ?

Leonardo is still not much involved with navy so i am gonna share it here.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

their system!!

What are you trying to say? Why did you share SS like this instead of posting the original photos? Had to work extra because of you. 😑

Opera Snapshot_2021-03-08_031222_www.facebook.com.png

1615387474881.png

1615387508535.png

What's this?

145934868_1371866676497038_8265808567622188018_n.jpg

144782812_1371866779830361_2053507000558364075_n.jpg

How come they didn’t show it off then?

That's why i said "according to". Not believing it until i see anything.

Amra khan ridiculed this guy I remember

I can see why. CASA is a USA brand and they make helicopter? Fix wing Sukhoi? :undecided:

Opera Snapshot_2021-03-08_032132_www.facebook.com.png

nd as per his fb id his company delivered sum armed drone to bangladesh military nd spare parts of fm90

But FM-90 is manufactured by China National Precision Machinery Import and Export Corporation (CNPMIEC) . How did this company supply spares?

I swear to ALLAH I better see some dam fine looking EFTs with Bangladesh's flag on the tails , hopefully this is true
Baf finalized which jet they want to buy along with spares, training and weapons and then asked for the specific amount of money. Govt will approve cause govt agreed to fund the mrca program a long time ago. And if everything goes smoothly baf will sign the deal this year in sha Allah as they asked for the downpayment money from this years budget.

I swear to ALLAH I better see some dam fine looking EFTs with Bangladesh's flag on the tails , hopefully this is true
Why does everyone here want EFT?

Rather have gripen with TOT

EFT will only make burma piss in its pants. Will be useless against india. In any conflict all the indians have to do is Knock out these guys and there goes BD airforce.

I Hope after these EFT, BD will get atleast 2-3 squadrons of J-10 and/or atleast an armory of strike drones with TOT

Otherwise these EFT are just shiny toys.

Back
Top Bottom