What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Just checking BAF wiki page and it mentions an order of 8 Su 30 jets from Russia.
Is this true? Bangladesh needs to seriously build up its air force it is non existent
at the moment.

Just checking BAF wiki page and it mentions an order of 8 Su 30 jets from Russia.
Is this true? Bangladesh needs to seriously build up its air force it is non existent
at the moment.
No more Russian jets. Anything they buy will be Chinese and/or Western.

at the moment.

False.

No Su-30 for BD.

Apparently nothing so far for BD.

If Bangladesh is not careful, India could take out it's Ladakh humiliated surrender anger on Bangladesh with occupation of some Bangladeshi land.

I am baffled that Bangladesh has a nominal GDP same as Pakistan but almost a non-existent military to defend it.

BAF needs to have at least some F-16s or J-10s in its inventory as both platforms are easily available without any restrictions.

If Bangladesh is not careful, India could take out it's Ladakh humiliated surrender anger on Bangladesh with occupation of some Bangladeshi land.

I am baffled that Bangladesh has a nominal GDP same as Pakistan but almost a non-existent military to defend it.

BAF needs to have at least some F-16s or J-10s in its inventory as both platforms are easily available without any restrictions.

I can't see any scenario where India will take Bangladeshi land.

And if for some reason they choose too, Bangladesh can't do anything about it.

Still, it is absolutely needed to increase the capabilities of the BD armed forces to at least make such an attempt by India as painful as possible.

Last edited:
The best option if Bangladesh had a pro Pakistan government would of been
JF17 Thunder. I hope BAF goes for J10 fighter jets.

India will push for full annexation as part occupation would not be easy for them to sustain.

Any news from Bangladesh about your aviation university ? I heard Hasena want to build a university specialize in aviation.
I think first batch session has started. Didn’t move to permanent facilities yet

still waiting for new fighter jet of BAF

1*HMUIyAEw5EbEWA3NvNqHYw.jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom