What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Lmao arakan was part of bengal and in effect those islands should have been too. But the British divided the region for their ease of administration.
the islands are nowhere near Arakan it was close to Pegu kingdom. Also give me proof of Bengal or Arakan ever occupying the Island.

the islands are nowhere near Arakan it was close to Pegu kingdom. Also give me proof of Bengal or Arakan ever occupying the Island.
The island definitely belonged to India before the British and specifically the bengal

Guys, can we confirm that LY-60 is coming to Bangladesh now after numerous brochures showing it?

How did you like it?
Yes the interception part was good, however, they should have paid more attention on the dialogue....
Like the Hunter leader giving the intruding pilot the following warning.... I mean how can you make someone to force-land if you are going to shoot him down.

Untitled.png

Yes the interception part was good, however, they should have paid more attention on the dialogue....
Like the Hunter leader giving the intruding pilot the following warning.... I mean how can you make someone to force-land if you are going to shoot him down.

View attachment 599499
I laughed my *** off at that part.

@Michael Corleone @UKBengali @The Ronin @Avicenna
Hey what about Gripen??? Its an excellent jet on par with F-16 and J-10. It will also have goodies like Meteorvand storm shadow and an excellent EW package.
Gripen is a good jet, but it is prone to sanctions by America because many parts are not indigenous like engine, and avionics. In a war with India, it would be prone to being sanctioned if used against India.

Hey what about Gripen??? Its an excellent jet on par with F-16 and J-10. It will also have goodies like Meteorvand storm shadow and an excellent EW package.
It’s out of questions for many reasons. Could get jf17 instead of that and we won’t have our hands tied with so many things, engines... missiles etc

View attachment 599499
I get you. I was startled at that part too. But by far the show has improved. None of that cuck songs every five minute but told a decent story. I expect a sequel of this next year... maybe pilot training in jet conversion

It’s out of questions for many reasons. Could get jf17 instead of that and we won’t have our hands tied with so many things, engines... missiles etc
Thought you said JF-17 was shitty though?

I think China has made a gentleman's agreement with Russia not to sell on their J-11 series.

F-15 from USA is probably out of the question for BD.
Heavy UAVs are an option, they could probably take out Indian bases at Andaman and return back assuming there was a sat link.

In theory (in terms of tactical capability) Gripen is a great choice. (Especially for the F-7 replacement option)

But politically and probably financially its out of the question when given all the factors going into this decision.

Back
Top Bottom