What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

You have a problem. A serious one. If it's too expensive to go see a doc in US, come to Canada. You will get it for free.

For days I am seeing you spam this thread with your useless posts. But now I feel compelled to respond to your trolling.

Granted that BAF is not in a condition we would have liked, but posting garbage from some blog (perhaps your own) and stating Bangladesh's air is up for anyone who wants it, is outright nonsense.

No one here is Russian fanboy. But having those migs are better than having nothing. So stop spamming this thread with your garbage.

This guy is funny.

Thanks Ryan Smith for the LOLs.

BAF's MiG-29 landed in Tejgaon Old Airport for the very first time in the history of Bangladesh Air Force

Air Force Chief Airchief Marshall Moshiuzzaman Serniabat flew the MiG and made history..

73497879_2788490484547844_7193293506029289472_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mustafizur,
Are you joining my case or you lost your guts? Butt hurt when someone tells the truth.
Shameless people like you will never learn.
This is what you're.
https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2018/10/08/bangladesh-airspace-can-belong-to-anyone-who-wants-it/

Hi Mustafizur,
Russian fan boys don't like the fact. Butt hurt. Here is the reality of Ruski junk

https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...e-to-air-missile-failed-to-detect-f-35i-adir/
@waz @Dubious brothers, this poster is spamming the threads with useless posts & unverified sources.

I thread banned him till we can figure out what his problem is :unsure:

He is a false flagger. Always pollutes Myanmar and Bangladesh defense forum with his garbage. Previous id was @araberuni or something. Constantly writes BS, false propaganda about Bangladesh armed force especially about the air force in Myanmar, Bangladesh defense forum and his word press and other websites as Ryan Smith. He trolls/insult/personally attack/rant about BAF and BD posters for using Chinese/Russian product but he is totally ok when Myanmar armed force uses them. Looks like reporting doesn't work so well unless we mention mod/admin directly here.

@Horus @WDN @WebMaster

Last edited:
He is a false flagger. Always pollutes Myanmar and Bangladesh defense forum with his garbage. Previous id was @araberuni or something. Constantly writes BS, false propaganda about Bangladesh armed force especially about the air force in Myanmar, Bangladesh defense forum and his word press and other websites as Ryan Smith. He trolls/insult/personally attack/rant about BAF and BD posters for using Chinese/Russian product but he is totally ok when Myanmar armed force uses them. Looks like reporting doesn't work so well unless we mention mod/admin directly here.

@Horus @WDN @WebMaster
@WebMaster can you have a look into this!

Egypt apparently got TOT for YLC-6, and can produce it now. Can Bangladesh get approval for such technological transfer from China?

BAF's MiG-29 landed in Tejgaon Old Airport for the very first time in the history of Bangladesh Air Force

Air Force Chief Airchief Marshall Moshiuzzaman Serniabat flew the MiG and made history..

73497879_2788490484547844_7193293506029289472_n.jpg

I thought this place was permanently shelved as an airport?

If so, why is the air chief doing stunt landings here carrier style? :-)

As it is - Tejgaon is doomed as a working airport because of the irresponsible schmuck condo owners violating height restrictions around it. I believe it may serve as a heliport housing local flights for public, fire, police and air force usage and maybe (maybe) flying club traffic. Even regional flights from this airport will face safety issues. Too much dense housing around it.

And of course the usual annual armed forces march past use.

The place looks like a dump now. I will be surprised if it is under armed forces management. Probably CAAB.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom