What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

I would not be surprised if Myanmar does in fact acquire some Su-57.
Why would you be surprised? Everything Myanmar said so far they did. Everything you said so far is utter lie. You have procured all the fighter jet in the planet earth but none delivered. You have nothing to show for except corruption. You're rice eating fat military who cannot run 500 meters. Do you know what is the meaning of the word "shortly"? Where is Typhoon?
You speak from your back side. Here is the evidence
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2705905.stm

bdmilitary.com and defseca.com are registered under bdmilitary@gmail.com email address. That's the email of Ashiqur Rahman dump a$$.

Why would you be surprised? Everything Myanmar said so far they did. Everything you said so far is utter lie. You have procured all the fighter jet in the planet earth but none delivered. You have nothing to show for except corruption. You're rice eating fat military who cannot run 500 meters. Do you know what is the meaning of the word "shortly"? Where is Typhoon?
You speak from your back side. Here is the evidence
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2705905.stm

bdmilitary.com and defseca.com are registered under bdmilitary@gmail.com email address. That's the email of Ashiqur Rahman dump a$$.

Someday your gonna have to get over Uber.

Try to calm down until then.

Procurement of big ticket items like fighters takes time.

Can you deny the improvements in infrastructure and procurement of ancillary hardware?

I say give it time.

Someday your gonna have to get over Uber.

Try to calm down until then.

Procurement of big ticket items like fighters takes time.

Can you deny the improvements in infrastructure and procurement of ancillary hardware?

I say give it time.

Well I have heard Bangladesh bend over in front of Myanmar. Nothing is going to give you little shame. You're becoming a hippopotamus.

Bangladesh doesn’t buy fighters to keep them like showroom queen, we know we lack quantity so we strive to keep our quality up, same with PAF and this is instilled in both nations air forces from RAF... we regularly try to conduct exercises with friendly air forces like USAF, RAF, US marines and simulate dogfights to learn about tactics of real world situations, to be a pilot in BAF is very tough, we’ve had good f16 trained pilot fired from the force because of his ego. I see people get frustrated with BAF about buying only trainers and establishing simulation centers but fact is we need large number of quality pilots to absorb new fighters and establish new squadrons. I’m sure we talked about a few new squadrons already given national standards after meeting standards within the forces existing squadron

Indeed, people forget individuals like Saiful Azam who shot down 4 Israeli jets in two days with a 1951 Hawker Hunter. All the planes flown by the Israelis were much more advanced than his own, and he even managed to bring down a damn Mirage III (a plane still the active in some forces to this day). Pilots from Bengal were well regarded in Pakistan (Sarfaraz Rafiqui, MM Alam, Alauddin Ahmed etc), and same thing in India, with the first South Asian 'flying ace' being Bengali (Indra Lal Roy).

In general, RAF and its closest (commonwealth) derivatives have the most competitive pilot training programs. The Royal Canadian Air Force is often mocked online for having old Hornets, but from my experiences (as a future commissioned officer candidate), I can tell you that most officer cadets look into becoming a pilot, and only a small fraction ever make it. Canadian pilots are some of the best trained in the world. I don't have real life experiences with the BAF, but from what I've heard the pilot qualification programs are quite tough for sure.

Last edited:
Bangladesh orders Leonardo’s high-tech air surveillance radar

https://www.leonardocompany.com/en/...-tech-air-surveillance-rad-1?f=/media-stories

The Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) has ordered Leonardo’s KRONOS LAND radar to provide air surveillance, allowing operators to detect and track targets in tactical environments. Leonardo has announced the contract at BIDEC (Bahrain International Defence Exhibition and Conference) tri-service exhibition, which is taking place at Manama (Baharain) from 28 to 30 October.

Leonardo will also supply communications equipment, twelve months of technical support services, spare parts and a comprehensive training programme for Bangladeshi Air Force personnel with modules in Italy and Bangladesh. As a complete package, this contract will enable the BAF to develop a long-term maintenance capability and preserve the functionality of the system.

Completely designed and developed by Leonardo, the KRONOS LAND is a multi-functional, multi-mission 3D radar for air surveillance and defence, based on latest-generation Full Active-Electronically-Scanned-Array (AESA, also known as E-scan) technology. Leonardo has sold more than 40 KRONOS family systems worldwide.

The contract to supply KRONOS LAND to the Bangladesh Air Force bolsters Leonardo’s presence in Bangladesh. It follows the earlier provision of the RAT31 surveillance system to the BAF for early warning and air defence.

^excellent. was expecting this event.

KRONOS Land is a excellent choise. It has excellent capacity to integrate SHORAD & VSHORAD systems.

Another thing is it has counter battery capabilities which will come in handy for our future missile force.

Cheers!

Some more smoke!

@polanski

Please remember to stop by Walgreen's and pick up some of this!

upload_2019-10-30_12-40-14.png

https://www.janes.com/article/92231/us-bangladesh-look-to-sign-foundational-defence-agreements

US, Bangladesh look to sign ‘foundational’ defence agreements
Jon Grevatt, Jakarta - Jane's Defence Industry
30 October 2019

The United States and Bangladesh are looking to deepen bilateral defence and security ties through the signing of two defence agreements, Jane's understands.

The defence accords - the Acquisitions and Cross Servicing Agreement (ACSA) and the General Security of Military Information Agreement (GSOMIA) - will aim to simplify US-Bangladesh exchanges of logistics support, supplies, and services but could also lead to expanded opportunities for US defence equipment transfers to the South Asian nation.

A US Department of State spokesperson told Jane's , "The United States and Bangladesh are working together to expand partnerships in humanitarian assistance and disaster relief, peacekeeping, defence trade, military co-operation, and counterterrorism, as well as maritime security and regional issues."

The spokesperson said that the ACSA and GSOMIA accords would reaffirm that the US and Bangladesh "have common regional and global interests and seek long-term co-operation". He added, "These types of agreements provide a foundation on which we can build up our security co-operation to advance our mutual interests in ensuring peace and prosperity for Bangladesh and the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom