What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

So you joined my cause or still believe in morons. Bdmilitary.com and defseca whatever runs propaganda, would not save your a$$. Myanmar will be the beneficiary of "counter China" policy whether that is moral or ethical things to do or not but we will be doing it.

Ryan Smith is the father of Bangladeshi nation.
And I’m your father, ah well I wasn’t married to your mom so basicAlly you’re a bastard child of mine xD

Bullsh#t article Ryan.

Although, in all honesty, it really doesn't matter at this point what BAF buys.

The greatest threat to Bangladeshi interests seems to be from within.
Sadly that’s the truth. That mir jafar of a daughter will fucking sell the free people again just to stay in power

And I’m your father, ah well I wasn’t married to your mom so basicAlly you’re a bastard child of mine xD

Sadly that’s the truth. That mir jafar of a daughter will fucking sell the free people again just to stay in power

Here you go again, your dad Putin sold Su-57E to Myanmar. Myanmar Ambassador to Russia told newspapers that Myanmar will place order of Su-57E next year. When Myanmar says they do when Bangladesh says they basically BS.

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/myanmar-could-be-the-su-57-s-first-export-client-reports

Who's your daddy now? Soon Bangladeshi children will look a like Rohingya.

You don't have guts to criticism your leadership. You are an a$$ kisser like Ashiqur Rahman, Bilal Miah, Sayed Amar Khan, Shourov, Mahi.

I wish Bangladesh had freedom of speech and free press then I would post few documents to Prothom Alo, Dhaka Tribune to publish on the front page. I guess they won't publish those report even if I sent them the evidence, name and rank of those people involved in the treasonous act of violation of national Security in favor personal gain.

Can someone explain to me why buying from the Russians would be a bad idea?

Here you go again, your dad Putin sold Su-57E to Myanmar. Myanmar Ambassador to Russia told newspapers that Myanmar will place order of Su-57E next year. When Myanmar says they do when Bangladesh says they basically BS.

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/myanmar-could-be-the-su-57-s-first-export-client-reports

Who's your daddy now? Soon Bangladeshi children will look a like Rohingya.

You don't have guts to criticism your leadership. You are an a$$ kisser like Ashiqur Rahman, Bilal Miah, Sayed Amar Khan, Shourov, Mahi.

I wish Bangladesh had freedom of speech and free press then I would post few documents to Prothom Alo, Dhaka Tribune to publish on the front page. I guess they won't publish those report even if I sent them the evidence, name and rank of those people involved in the treasonous act of violation of national Security in favor personal gain.
Lmao and you still couldn’t find it my name. I’ll just leave it at that. It’s so easy you pleb

Can someone explain to me why buying from the Russians would be a bad idea?
Why buying from Russia is good idea when Su-30MKI failed to fight F-16C? India will spend billions to replace so called classified stupid bar radar. Israeli F-16 destroyed Buk-M2E and Pantsir-s1 repeatedly. The S-400 failed to shoot down a duck in Syria. Russia is begging to sale Su-35. Only some idiotic people like Turkish President is trying to buy from Russian. Stupid Bangladeshi thinks Russia and China are ally of Bangladesh.

India has many failed Russian Projects namely.

Su-30MKI (Radar doesn't work)
Mig-29K (currently half of them grounded)
T-90 Arjun junk
Overheating Russian Rifles
Akash Junk

Same goes for Su-30MKM and Su-30MK2V. The Su-30MKM is grounded. If you copy Russian fighter you get the sh$t like J-15.

Do you want to learn by looking at others or learn by doing mistakes which you already did but learn nothing at all. No one is friends when comes to defense procurement. Everyone sells to everyone because everyone needs money. That's the bottom line.

Last edited:
Fn-16 derivatives shot down Jordanian f16s... your point?

And Houthis shot down RSAF F-15SA with R-27.

https://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-f-15-houthis-shot-down-yemen-2018-1

Su-30MKI (Radar doesn't work)
Mig-29K (currently half of them grounded)
T-90 Arjun junk
Overheating Russian Rifles
Akash Junk
Point is Pakistani F-16 screwed Indian Su-30MKI.

Akash is an Indian SAM
T-90 Bhishma and Arjun are two different tank
India will jointly produce AK-203 and buying more Mig-29.
Do have any credible source to back your statement on Su-30MKI radar, Mig-29K and overheating Russian rifles?

But, I do not think BD will have to buy so many $100 million western toys that can be destroyed by missiles priced at a half-million-dollar or less. BAF does not have to match MAF planes one to one. 3-tier missile systems would be a better option for a defensive war. This is what you said earlier and I believe it.

Planes like F-35 are different, though. These are almost completely capable of diverting the attacking missiles because these planes are not detectable at their exact locations. So, the missiles misjudge the locations. Are Su-57Es also similarly fitted with those ploys like in the F-35s?

But, I do not think BD will have to buy so many $100 million western toys that can be destroyed by missiles priced at a half-million-dollar or less. BAF does not have to match MAF planes one to one. 3-tier missile systems would be a better option for a defensive war. This is what you said earlier and I believe it.

Planes like F-35 are different, though. These are almost completely capable of diverting the attacking missiles because these planes are not detectable at their exact locations. So, the missiles misjudge the locations. Are Su-57Es also similarly fitted with those ploys like in the F-35s?
Potent SAM systems are even more difficult to acquire... USA will rather sell you F-35 than patriot missile...

Back
Top Bottom