What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Also, couldn't India simply block supply routes or intercept aircraft coming from UK to give BD spare parts? I have a feeling its more than capable of that.

UK has Queen Elizabeth class carriers with maximum of 50 F-35s in war load,Astute SSNs and Type-45 destroyers
No supplies from UK will ever get intercepted by Indians.

ohhh man how can BD buy fc-1 their aim is on j-7BGI the most advanced J-7 on earth :lol:

Buying the BGI at that time (2012-2013) was not a bad move.

If Sohail Aman praises the -PG, the -BGI isnt some slouch either.

UK has Queen Elizabeth class carriers with maximum of 50 F-35s in war load,Astute SSNs and Type-45 destroyers

LOL.

You have delusions of grandeur if you think the UK will go to that extent to support Bangladesh.

I see a lot of confidence among Bangladeshis about this. What's the reason you think UK will never do anything against us?
In UK we Sylhetis have the political and monetary capability to neutralize almost any Indian lobbying effort against Bangladesh. Most importantly, সোজা আংগুলে ঘি না উঠলে আংগুল ত্যারা করে ঘি তুলব! কোন সমস্যা নাই...

Are Miya, Be logical!

Also, couldn't India simply block supply routes or intercept aircraft coming from UK to give BD spare parts? I have a feeling its more than capable of that.
Well that's a different question. Yes! they can and they have the capability to do so. And with this action they will make us 3rd hostile country bordering them...

Comon man buy now 5th gen please
Don't you think BAF buying Tejas would gift us some of the most memorable times in PDF history? I can see many having that fear and I love it.
The lines for Mk1 will be 12/year soon and immediately the production for IAF will stop, then there'll be a lull before Mk1A production. Perfect timing for BAF.

Root for it for the sake of this forum, at least when you're a li'l drunk.

Don't you think BAF buying Tejas would gift us some of the most memorable times in PDF history? I can see many having that fear and I love it.
The lines for Mk1 will be 12/year soon and immediately the production for IAF will stop, then there'll be a lull before Mk1A production. Perfect timing for BAF.

No.

They certainly will try.Whether they'll be able to succeed, that's another matter.
BN is supposed to operate 6-8 modern submarines by 2030.Along with maritime strike fighters & BN surface fleet, I think IN will be hard pressed to enforce a blockade.Don't forget they will have to commit resources against Pakistan & China as well.So, we'll not be facing their full strength.
BN isn't BAF.In fact, I'll go as far as to say navy is the most professional & capable branch of our armed forces.We can trust BN to take proper measures in case of any misadventure by Indian navy.

i will be more then happy to see tejas flying in bd colors :lol:

ohhh man how can BD buy fc-1 their aim is on j-7BGI the most advanced J-7 on earth :lol:
Well not less capable than any of the jf17 currently on service

They certainly will try.Whether they'll be able to succeed, that's another matter.
BN is supposed to operate 6-8 modern submarines by 2030.Along with maritime strike fighters & BN surface fleet, I think IN will be hard pressed to enforce a blockade.Don't forget they will have to commit resources against Pakistan & China as well.So, we'll not be facing their full strength.
BN isn't BAF.In fact, I'll go as far as to say navy is the most professional & capable branch of our armed forces.We can trust BN to take proper measures in case of any misadventure by Indian navy.
Just as Royal Navy is pride of Britain, BN is our pride

i will be more then happy to see tejas flying in bd colors :lol:
I suppose you would also like to see a bottomless basket of a bd?

Well not less capable than any of the jf17 currently on service

Just as Royal Navy is pride of Britain, BN is our pride

I suppose you would also like to see a bottomless basket of a bd?
only jf-17 ????? we already discussed f-7BGI was far superior then many 4++gen fighters like su-35 f-15sa and rafale . jf-17 is just scrap in-front of Bangladeshi f-7BGI .

only jf-17 ????? we already discussed f-7BGI was far superior then many 4++gen fighters like su-35 f-15sa and rafale . jf-17 is just scrap in-front of Bangladeshi f-7BGI .
Bruh, maybe don’t act childish if you want to be taken seriously

@Michael Corleone

If internet sauces are true, it seems China is really looking to export J-10CE.

Any comments?
IMO, a conflict with India is much more likely than one with Myanmar. If BD can get J-10s it would be better than getting foreign jets prone to sanctions if a conflict with India happens. No clue if those rumors are true but I wouldn't doubt it.

Post number 7095.

Bangladesh Airforce however wont last 7095 seconds in a war.

#TrueStory
Are you still sour because BD is independent?

Back
Top Bottom