What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

India is apart of the commonwealth of nations... If India pressures UK with cutting economic ties, and other strategic sanctions they will succumb and stop supplying spare parts.
We are part of the commonwealth too. That doesn’t nearly mean anything other than sucking up to your former colonial masters

I guess, but Indias strong UK lobby could cause sanctioning of BD for EFT also.

There are 3 BD origin MPs which will rise to around 7 by the next General election. In addition there are around 15 other muslim MPs who would directly support BD position. British BDs are a significant voting block in english cities.

Bangladesh diaspora has enough capacity politically and monetarily to neutralise indian influence.

UK will remain neutral.

There are 3 BD origin MPs which will rise to around 7 by the next General election. In addition there are around 15 other muslim MPs who would directly support BD position. British BDs are a significant voting block in english cities.

Bangladesh diaspora has enough capacity politically and monetarily to neutralise indian influence.

UK will remain neutral.
Indian British population is more than 3X larger than BD British.. They have deep ties inside gov, and economy.

What the hell man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you guys want then ????????
The most of the folks don't know what they want for they want it wrongfully to begin with!!!! They get what they don't want, and want what they don't get....

Verily the mankind is in a great loss except for those with Iman, Ihlas, Sabr, Shukr etc...

Thats why they are in dilemma, to bought new fighter they must considering many thing including diplomacy, prices and support spare parts . They are not that close with western power, they are one of the largest buyer of Chinese made weapons but China is close with Myanmar, their relationship with Russia is neutral at most if not warm but Russia is still the closest India ally.
BD's problem started as she offered herself as a buffer b/w India and China as per the Indian strategists!!! Hence, China has removed the pressure point off Burma, which has led to a strategic dilemma for BD (not to mention the Rohinga crisis)!!! Now, BD is left with nothing in the middle of nowhere - no political or military leadership nationalist and courageous enough to look into BD's interests.....

After the removal of Mujib by the ex Pak military officers in the BD Army, a strategy to counter India with China's help was devised! A strong and effective BD military was emerging, i.e. the Pak model!!! And, it was working well including putting off Burma!!! But, India made her move and did the "counter revolution"!!! Now, no light at the end of BD's dark and narrow tunnel....

Last edited:
After the removal of Mujib by the ex Pak military officers in the BD Army, a strategy to counter India with China's help was devised! A strong and effective BD military was emerging, i.e. the Pak model!!! And, it was working well including putting off Burma!!! But, India made her move and did the "counter revolution"!!! Now, no light at the end of BD's dark and narrow tunnel...
Let me stop you right there, bd economy didn’t start growing until the 1990s when “democracy” was put back in place.... ershad and zia did good work with limited resources, but never enough

The air chief said only 4th generation but avoided saying 4th generation fighters. Not clear, unfortunately. However, I also believe that a few steps like inducting high-quality SAMs and radars in good numbers are a pre-requisite for buying the 4G planes. For example, BAF planes have to catch the enemy planes in the radar before SAMs are fired or planes take-off to intercept them.

Without putting a proper defence system on the ground, the planes will be sitting ducks to be strafed by the enemy planes from above. So, I think BAF is procuring first the defence equipment after which it will induct the planes. To me, I can wait for a long time instead of buying planes very impulsively.
The enemy generals will readily find out the flaws in the system if the cart is put before the horses.

This is what Napoleon Bonaparte found when his ships were attacked by the Egyptian shore cannon battery that was not set on wheels but directly on the ground making them sitting ducks that could fire only in a limited radius.

The most of the folks don't know what they want for they want it wrongfully to begin with!!!! They get what they don't want, and want what they don't get....

Verily mankind is in a great loss except for those with Iman, Ihlas, Sabr, Shukr etc...
Who says this, a Pakistani with a Turkish flag? We have already witnessed in 1971 what Iman, Ihlas, Sabr, and Shukr really mean to you. In fact, we found that you blabber these things on the surface to camouflage your real inside which may be worse than even the Indians.

Please sell your religious propaganda to others who have not seen your real face. At least, the Pakistanis should not pretend to become our religious teachers. Please get lost.

Indian British population is more than 3X larger than BD British.. They have deep ties inside gov, and economy.

The muslim population of Britain primarily comprised of BD and PK is larger than indians.

The ties inside government and economy is equally ingrained. India do not have a free reign in UK.

If there is ever a need BD diaspora will mobilise against india and will also count on the support of muslims primarily composed of Pakistanis for support.

The muslims vote has a large impact on a huge number of constituency and certaintly a lot more than indians.

The muslim population of Britain primarily comprised of BD and PK is larger than indians.

The ties inside government and economy is equally ingrained. India do not have a free reign in UK.

If there is ever a need BD diaspora will mobilise against india and will also count on the support of muslims primarily composed of Pakistanis for support.

The muslims vote has a large impact on a huge number of constituency and certaintly a lot more than indians.
Also, couldn't India simply block supply routes or intercept aircraft coming from UK to give BD spare parts? I have a feeling its more than capable of that.

Also, couldn't India simply block supply routes or intercept aircraft coming from UK to give BD spare parts? I have a feeling its more than capable of that.

Can india enforce a blockade..... well they will certaintly try.

However that is a different question to will UK support India over BD without a question. The answer is simply no it wont.

BD diaspora in UK is perfectly able to mobalise UK public opinion and influence UK government descisions as well as the indians. We are present in every sphere of UK just as the indians.

Back
Top Bottom