What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Saw the photo in group!! later he requested to remove the photo!! Damn i missed the chance to share it here!! Guess this proof further that J-10 will come for sure. Even hearing BAF will release tender for single engine aircraft. Bad news for some guy in this forum!! :disagree:
You don’t know how much that flying officer asked me to remove the story leaked... even after removing the photo.... his panic leads me to believe the story that members from BAC went to Pakistan to check out jf-17 production and talks on manufacturing assistance.... I guess BAC is thinking about what would happen if BNP is coming to power...

Saw the photo in group!! later he requested to remove the photo!! Damn i missed the chance to share it here!! Guess this proof further that J-10 will come for sure. Even hearing BAF will release tender for single engine aircraft. Bad news for some guy in this forum!! :disagree:
What photo?

You people still think that J-10 deal was sealed?

Okieh guys highly likely that one of our fighter jet pilots will face court martial following info leak with pictures by him... regarding the training going on in China and j-10 procurement. Funny thing is he was super embarrassing with all his lies with me, saying he was there for k8 and f7 training which actually are done in bd...
He’s a flying officer rank, name will be secret for now because let’s face it... shit is bad for him atm

So the j-10 procurement is official?

So no mig-35 for us?

Word is, courtesy of Mr Will :P

You'd love to see a great many things....how much of the fantasy is actually bourne out, you will see in the end.

Fantasies like India becoming a super power by 2020, or fantasies like India not having $513 billion of external debt by the end of 2017?

You'd wish India wasn't this poor belonging to a block of nations called the third world but that's what it is.

So the j-10 procurement is official?

So no mig-35 for us?
It’s not the c variant or the b... bd wants a specialized variant and talks on that is ongoing as there are plans to manufacture jets in BAC...

Interesting news... PAC invited BAC officials to visit the manufacturing plants of jf-17... possibly even talk sales but ofc highly unlikely bd will go for those...

As for mig 35, personally I don’t think we would get two fighters of the same class with same performance... not viable economically... what I reckon is that there would be a new tender that would life off the requirement of a twin engine letting j10 slide in and be announced as winner of that class... and then sukhois purchased probably with g2g deal

Fantasies like India becoming a super power by 2020, or fantasies like India not having $513 billion of external debt by the end of 2017?

You'd wish India wasn't this poor belonging to a block of nations called the third world but that's what it is.

You ran away like a #$#% the last time you tried to have discussion on it:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ns-to-513-billion.552346/page-3#post-10392484

Tell me if you want a round 2 on it...I would advise you to read the rest of the thread first though....so you don't come off as a complete moron on the subject.

As for mig 35, personally I don’t think we would get two fighters of the same class with same performance... not viable economically
and then sukhois purchased probably with g2g deal

"IF" Russia don't play anymore drama about Mig-35 then might happen. But IF they do and IF govt wants to replace all F-7 with J-10 and Mig-35 then this will sure happen. Medium fighters is the main requirement so these two will be procured for in big amount. politics has a big role here. As for heavy fighters like Su-30/35 govt will buy these in small amount.

Missile development, manufacturing and overhauling equipments are coming one by one to bd from China...
Under deals by BAC and norinco, they’re to supply, missile development equipments, electronics, testing lab etc etc are arriving one by one...

These new developments should be key indicators in which direction bd is going with aircrafts purchase.... which again points to Chinese options

Missile development, manufacturing and overhauling equipments are coming one by one to bd from China...
Under deals by BAC and norinco, they’re to supply, missile development equipments, electronics, testing lab etc etc are arriving one by one...

These new developments should be key indicators in which direction bd is going with aircrafts purchase.... which again points to Chinese options
According to Syed Amra Khan.. right???

http://www.ispr.gov.bd/বিমান-বাহিনী-ও-যুক্তরাজ্/ :D:D

32215170_10212646560624491_399117953468989440_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom