What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

30709793_891929194317325_7471037981520822272_n.jpg

Crossing the sound barrier without a G-Suit past his prime.

That man is known as the pilot's pilot. Gonads made of steel.

May not seem impressive but how many CAS Air-Chiefs have you seen did that?

Not many. :-)
From 1976 to almost till 2003 100's of people of all ages crossed the sound barrier everyday without the G-suits.

Syrian said that they fired 25 missile to shoot down 1 F-16I. So the hit ratio is 4%. If the SA-5 cannot detect a single missile or 1970s Tornado GR4 than WTF Pantsir can do.
I thought S-200 was used to shoot down F16

Okieh guys highly likely that one of our fighter jet pilots will face court martial following info leak with pictures by him... regarding the training going on in China and j-10 procurement. Funny thing is he was super embarrassing with all his lies with me, saying he was there for k8 and f7 training which actually are done in bd...
He’s a flying officer rank, name will be secret for now because let’s face it... shit is bad for him atm

Okieh guys highly likely that one of our fighter jet pilots will face court martial following info leak with pictures by him... regarding the training going on in China and j-10 procurement. Funny thing is he was super embarrassing with all his lies with me, saying he was there for k8 and f7 training which actually are done in bd...
He’s a flying officer rank, name will be secret for now because let’s face it... shit is bad for him atm

Saw the photo in group!! later he requested to remove the photo!! Damn i missed the chance to share it here!! Guess this proof further that J-10 will come for sure. Even hearing BAF will release tender for single engine aircraft. Bad news for some guy in this forum!! :disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom