What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

করাচীতে বাংলাদেশ বিমান বাহিনীর এন-৩২ ট্রান্সপোর্ট এয়ারক্রাফট।

29258314_1644005922354501_3000536162760209166_n.jpg

Any new sensation from bdmilitary yet? Looks like people stopped posting their gems in the forum @BDforever also long gone.

laugh when you see stupidity and gently steer people to the light.....everyone wants BD to progress but we are hampered by our idiotic and cowardly leadership... everyone of us are impatient with the wait that has been too long for signs of progressive leadership.

Poster does not realise how small BD is.

Apart from the far South East and North West, fighters stationed in Dhaka can protect BD airspace easily without having to worry about running out of fuel.
Its all about survivability. More airport, more bases means more ways to survive in a battle.

BAF Chief was in UK and was interested in the Eurofighter. Is this a signal on BAF finally Westernining a part of its inventory?

Bangladesh graduated from a LDC to a developing country. Now the US and many other Western countries are trying to sell it sophisticated weapons.

The Bangladesh-UK and Bangladesh-US strategic dialogue and Italy's deep involvement with the Bangladesh Navy frigate project are signs of our foreign policy shift to cooperate more with Western countries instead of relying on traditional partners such as Russia and China too much. This will provide the military access to better weapons and equipment as well as make defence procurement deals much more competitive. I rather see BAF purchase a refurbished F-16 instead of a J-10 if you know what I mean.

Source- Syed Amar Khan

Thanks for the photos Evan Ahmed Shafi

29425992_10204310536399708_585349620914192384_n.jpg

upload_2018-3-21_11-44-44.png

BAF Chief was in UK and was interested in the Eurofighter. Is this a signal on BAF finally Westernining a part of its inventory?

Bangladesh graduated from a LDC to a developing country. Now the US and many other Western countries are trying to sell it sophisticated weapons.

The Bangladesh-UK and Bangladesh-US strategic dialogue and Italy's deep involvement with the Bangladesh Navy frigate project are signs of our foreign policy shift to cooperate more with Western countries instead of relying on traditional partners such as Russia and China too much. This will provide the military access to better weapons and equipment as well as make defence procurement deals much more competitive. I rather see BAF purchase a refurbished F-16 instead of a J-10 if you know what I mean.

Source- Syed Amar Khan

View attachment 460819

Oh boy....

Pure Fantasy.

Gripen would be nice though.

Source- Syed Amar Khan

View attachment 460819
BAF chief is a healthy looking guy!

Back
Top Bottom