What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

image.jpeg

It shows China is big fan of USAAF F16, look at the radar discharge strips design. kudos to F16.

Hey I have a question, as per forces goal 2030 BAF is going to induct 10 squadron fighters! but what about those yaks, k 8s and f 7 bgs? will BAF include them as those10 squadrons? or exclude them?

Hey I have a question, as per forces goal 2030 BAF is going to induct 10 squadron fighters! but what about those yaks, k 8s and f 7 bgs? will BAF include them as those10 squadrons? or exclude them?
In the last 10 years when goal was set we did not buy nothing. We will buy couple of squadron of fighter at best in the next 10 years. So don't worry about the complex numbers.

include them, most likey.

The trainers are bought and a special fighter training school has been setup. These will not be among the 10 planned. If the economy stays stable, 5 squadrons is guaranteed till 2030 but as the economy grows so will the purchasing speed

In the last 10 years when goal was set we did not buy nothing. We will buy couple of squadron of fighter at best in the next 10 years. So don't worry about the complex numbers.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion.
Navy announced that it will build 6 frigates by 2030 and why should BAF not buy 10 fighter squadrons in next 12 years to match this?
BD economy is getting larger every year and I can see defence budget being 10 billion US dollars in today's money by 2030.

yak 130 and k 8 are trainers, not even light fighters. light fighters are like tejas or gripen. yeah they can act as attack aircraft but we can't count them as fighters.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion.
Navy announced that it will build 6 frigates by 2030 and why should BAF not buy 10 fighter squadrons in next 12 years to match this?
BD economy is getting larger every year and I can see defence budget being 10 billion US dollars in today's money by 2030.
For that they need to buy a squadron every year. Do you think bd airforce have that kind of balls or they can justify this to parliament. I dont think so.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom