What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Oh boy....

Pure Fantasy.

Gripen would be nice though.
I will not just trash this report away... I had a gut feeling about it. We may buy few 2nd hand euro fighter from UK. This is the only country which was always with us. All weather friend for sure. I dont know why, but brits like Bengal for some colonial reason.

Sayed Amar works for bdmilitary hence the report is a BS. The current BAF chief and his predecessor were incompetent idiots. They are just spending government money to enjoy champagne breakfast and business class travel. The previous BAF chief also visited the UK. That doesn't mean anything.

Spoiler alert$
There might be selfie of BAF chief standing in front of Trident Ballistic Missile for Idiots at bdmilitary to run propaganda that Bangladesh bought Trident ballistic missile.
$60 million Sukhoi was too expensive now the rice distributor is talking about $140 million Typhoon.

Sayed Amar works for bdmilitary hence the report is a BS. The current BAF chief and his predecessor were incompetent idiots. They are just spending government money to enjoy champagne breakfast and business class travel. The previous BAF chief also visited the UK. That doesn't mean anything.

Spoiler alert$
There might be selfie of BAF chief standing in front of Trident Ballistic Missile for Idiots at bdmilitary to run propaganda that Bangladesh bought Trident ballistic missile.
$60 million Sukhoi was too expensive now the rice distributor is talking about $140 million Typhoon.
Leaving aside this idiot Amra Khan... how likely UK could help us militarily in this situation? BD can not afford Typhoon.. but UK can afford to help. NO?

Leaving aside this idiot Amra Khan... how likely UK could help us militarily in this situation? BD can not afford Typhoon.. but UK can afford to help. NO?

Yes UK can help BD a lot from defence and strategic point of view. This conversation has to come from Armed Forces Division chaired by Sheikh Hasina. We don't have political engagement in defence relationship that's why our idiotic military leaders do anything. MRCA was not a blunder if Sheikh Hasina directly negotiated with V Putin.

BTW BAE Systems offered line of credit to Malaysia so does the Saab Defence. This is political level not military level. We can get similar treatment if we engage politically.

Sheikh has a defence advisor who is her relatives but he doesn't seems to know any defence or military matter. We could get lot of excess defense equipment from British Army, RN and RAF. Specially Bangladesh Army's riverine brigade needs better training from Royal Marines. British have funding to train Bangladesh Military. They offer similar training to other countries. Again we don't have political engagement.
Boris Johnson visited Bangladesh but we failed to achieve any strategic benefits. British still supply arms to Myanmar. Hasina should have asked Boris to stop supplying arms to Myanmar. Give you an example: Indian noise in DC stops military aid to Pakistan.
Bangladeshis don't think strategically. We learnt nothing at all from Aung Sung. She recently visited Australia and made sure Myanmar retains training facilities from Australian Army. It's free and Paid by my tax money. It hurts!
Bangladeshi PM never make noise to stop that happening from either Britain or from Australia.

BAF Chief was in UK and was interested in the Eurofighter. Is this a signal on BAF finally Westernining a part of its inventory?

Bangladesh graduated from a LDC to a developing country. Now the US and many other Western countries are trying to sell it sophisticated weapons.

The Bangladesh-UK and Bangladesh-US strategic dialogue and Italy's deep involvement with the Bangladesh Navy frigate project are signs of our foreign policy shift to cooperate more with Western countries instead of relying on traditional partners such as Russia and China too much. This will provide the military access to better weapons and equipment as well as make defence procurement deals much more competitive. I rather see BAF purchase a refurbished F-16 instead of a J-10 if you know what I mean.

Source- Syed Amar Khan

Thanks for the photos Evan Ahmed Shafi

29425992_10204310536399708_585349620914192384_n.jpg

View attachment 460819
My reaction after reading the sourch name.....(Source- Syed Amar Khan). :enjoy:

Yes UK can help BD a lot from defence and strategic point of view. This conversation has to come from Armed Forces Division chaired by Sheikh Hasina. We don't have political engagement in defence relationship that's why our idiotic military leaders do anything. MRCA was not a blunder if Sheikh Hasina directly negotiated with V Putin.

BTW BAE Systems offered line of credit to Malaysia so does the Saab Defence. This is political level not military level. We can get similar treatment if we engage politically.

Sheikh has a defence advisor who is her relatives but he doesn't seems to know any defence or military matter. We could get lot of excess defense equipment from British Army, RN and RAF. Specially Bangladesh Army's riverine brigade needs better training from Royal Marines. British have funding to train Bangladesh Military. They offer similar training to other countries. Again we don't have political engagement.
Boris Johnson visited Bangladesh but we failed to achieve any strategic benefits. British still supply arms to Myanmar. Hasina should have asked Boris to stop supplying arms to Myanmar. Give you an example: Indian noise in DC stops military aid to Pakistan.
Bangladeshis don't think strategically. We learnt nothing at all from Aung Sung. She recently visited Australia and made sure Myanmar retains training facilities from Australian Army. It's free and Paid by my tax money. It hurts!
Bangladeshi PM never make noise to stop that happening from either Britain or from Australia.

Bangladesh is run by nimrods. The witch lady next door has a cool political game. We, not so much.

BAF chief is a healthy looking guy!
Too much healthy in fact. XD

MRCA was not a blunder if Sheikh Hasina directly negotiated with V Putin.
Hasina doesn’t know jackshit about fighter jets though. People need to grasp the fact that we didn’t have cash lying around to go and buy fighter jets, this wasn’t military officers fault imo, when you go to the shop to buy 10 mangoes and then change your mind at the cashier station and get only one, the seller will have leverage or shall I say, dirty tricks to make you beg for how much mangoes he wants you to buy.

Too much healthy in fact. XD

Hasina doesn’t know jackshit about fighter jets though. People need to grasp the fact that we didn’t have cash lying around to go and buy fighter jets, this wasn’t military officers fault imo, when you go to the shop to buy 10 mangoes and then change your mind at the cashier station and get only one, the seller will have leverage or shall I say, dirty tricks to make you beg for how much mangoes he wants you to buy.

Hasina does not need to know about Fighter Jet. This is not her role to know. Her role is to make political influence over military purchase. That's what India, Indonesia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Myanmar, Vietnam, the Philipines and Malaysia do when their PM/President visit USA/Russia/France/UK/China to negotiate directly with prospective supplier's country.

Example: India's Green Pine Radar or S-400 purchase. Sweden's MIM PAC 3 purchase. Indonesia's 28X F-16 EDA or Su-35 and Eqypt's Rafale or MiG deal. I am sure Modi does not know sh$t about S-400 but IAF prepped him, provided all documentation and MoD provided pricing advise then he went to talk to V Putin to buy S-400.

This is what we expect from Hasina and our military leader. It's not about technical details but about political influence.

I am guessing the idoit @The Ronin AKA Sayed Amar post many nonsenses from bdmilitary office then disappear to make sure we swear at BAF's cleaner promoted as Cheif.

BAF Chief was in UK and was interested in the Eurofighter. Is this a signal on BAF finally Westernining a part of its inventory?

Bangladesh graduated from a LDC to a developing country. Now the US and many other Western countries are trying to sell it sophisticated weapons.

The Bangladesh-UK and Bangladesh-US strategic dialogue and Italy's deep involvement with the Bangladesh Navy frigate project are signs of our foreign policy shift to cooperate more with Western countries instead of relying on traditional partners such as Russia and China too much. This will provide the military access to better weapons and equipment as well as make defence procurement deals much more competitive. I rather see BAF purchase a refurbished F-16 instead of a J-10 if you know what I mean.

Source- Syed Amar Khan

Thanks for the photos Evan Ahmed Shafi

29425992_10204310536399708_585349620914192384_n.jpg

View attachment 460819
Wow, according to reichmarshall amra khan, we have procured SU-35,SU-30, MIG -35, J-10 and now Typhoon!

Gripen would be nice though.

Gripen is also out of our reach, 16 of them would cost us around $2.5 billion. That sum is unbearable for BD, unless Sweden offers us a long term loan.

Wow, according to reichmarshall amra khan, we have procured SU-35,SU-30, MIG -35, J-10 and now Typhoon!

Gripen is also out of our reach, 16 of them would cost us around $2.5 billion. That sum is unbearable for BD, unless Sweden offers us a long term loan.

Gripen is THE most affordable Western option and if there was political will and foresight, a very reasonable option.

If Gripen is out of reach, then don't even mention the Typhoon.

The only option may be the surplus Tranche 1 that exist. But those platforms are limited in capability.

Hasina does not need to know about Fighter Jet. This is not her role to know. Her role is to make political influence over military purchase. That's what India, Indonesia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Myanmar, Vietnam, the Philipines and Malaysia do when their PM/President visit USA/Russia/France/UK/China to negotiate directly with prospective supplier's country.

Example: India's Green Pine Radar or S-400 purchase. Sweden's MIM PAC 3 purchase. Indonesia's 28X F-16 EDA or Su-35 and Eqypt's Rafale or MiG deal. I am sure Modi does not know sh$t about S-400 but IAF prepped him, provided all documentation and MoD provided pricing advise then he went to talk to V Putin to buy S-400.

This is what we expect from Hasina and our military leader. It's not about technical details but about political influence.

I am guessing the idoit @The Ronin AKA Sayed Amar post many nonsenses from bdmilitary office then disappear to make sure we swear at BAF's cleaner promoted as Cheif.
Now you’re contradicting yourself about Hasina, that she should have discussed her sales with Putin, how would she if she doesn’t know what she’s talking about!?

Ps. Let’s talk with respect about the chief, the dude is probably more educated and experienced than you or me, we often make fun of his weight and that’s okay but insulting an elderly like that should not be normal.

Ps. This dude had to built the airforce from ground up, remember that. We didn’t even have pesky missiles, trainers etc thanks to Decline during BNP times.

Is it real that @Ronin is Syed Amar Khan? In that case will he be promoted as Chief of BAF or its Chef?
I can assure you he’s not. Syed came to me asking to find out who Ronin was....

Really this is........!! how many days is remaining to disclose the MRCA deal of BAF. its frustrating.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Do not disturb,BAF is sleeping.
:sleep::sleep:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom