What's new

Bangladesh Air Force will buy 23 more K-8W trainers for dedicated acrobatic team

Not taking sides here - but seriously iDune bhai should try his hand as writing childrens' stories in English laced with his usual collection of epithets.

He'd be a hit. :-)
Bhai honestly my head is aching from yesterday when I read his post . He is going to every thread and posting the same things .
Seems he declared war against any positive works of current government .
:dance3:

Last edited:
Give 2 billion dollars to the BAF top notches to buy their choice planes and immediately they will run the airplane purchases in a way that will bring a wide grin to your mouth. BAF pilots and officers have the best and quickest mind. People with only a quick mind are selected and trained for air combat. So, they know very well what they are doing.

So you think BAF officers are intelligent?

It was never about the financial situation of Bangladesh that contributed to the depleted capability of BAF. The entire Organisation is incompetent and corrupt. Do you know, UAC offered BAF 12X MiG-29SMT instead of Yak-130. If this Organisation is not corrupt then how come they buy Yak-130 with the same price as MiG-29SMT. BAF’s Yak-130 is overpriced than Belarus Yak-130.

Even BA is frustrated by the behaviour of BAF officers. BAF is in the state of ruin because of themselves not because of any government. BAF repeated made many mistakes while drafting tender. What on earth BAF declare MRCA tender with limited bidding by only Russian vendor. If corruption was not involved then, BAF could have open the tender for another vendor like Chengdu as well.

We all know how Russian works in South East and South Asian defence market. Kickback, bribes and pleasure trip to Moscow are the few tricks of Rosoboronexport. The previous Chief of BAF and current chief of BAF have many pleasure trip as off now, namely Turkey, China, Russia, India, USA, Italy...

The main problem is BAF officers are incompetent. You want proof then read MRCA specification written by BAF.

It was never about the financial situation of Bangladesh that contributed to the depleted capability of BAF. The entire Organisation is incompetent and corrupt. Do you know, UAC offered BAF 12X MiG-29SMT instead of Yak-130. If this Organisation is not corrupt then how come they buy Yak-130 with the same price as MiG-29SMT. BAF’s Yak-130 is overpriced than Belarus Yak-130.

Even BA is frustrated by the behaviour of BAF officers. BAF is in the state of ruin because of themselves not because of any government. BAF repeated made many mistakes while drafting tender. What on earth BAF declare MRCA tender with limited bidding by only Russian vendor. If corruption was not involved then, BAF could have open the tender for another vendor like Chengdu as well.

We all know how Russian works in South East and South Asian defence market. Kickback, bribes and pleasure trip to Moscow are the few tricks of Rosoboronexport. The previous Chief of BAF and current chief of BAF have many pleasure trip as off now, namely Turkey, China, Russia, India, USA, Italy...

The main problem is BAF officers are incompetent. You want proof then read MRCA specification written by BAF.

If my guess is not wrong and judging from your ID, you are the contributor at Dhaka Tribune right?

Good to have you here sir. Very informative as always. Please share your insights whenever you have time! :)

Last edited:
Since you are a PDF poster, you must be the most intelligent of the human species. Write whatever you like, but send some photographs when the BAF Chief takes grafts. Lol----

Having BMI 35.. i wont wait for the photographs of taking graft.. i will fire and replace him with somebody with discipline.
Looking at him, anybody will figure out that he does not work.

Happy for Pakistan (we get share of profits). But WTF Bangladesh- this is such a waste of money!!!

wouldn't it be better if BAF buy for fighters to increase their numbers ?
Good for Pakistan and China!

As for numbers... you cant just sit in a jet and fly the fuk outta it.

You gotta train first.

hey ! ! ! how dare you question BAF's brilliant plan of having its own show ? :mad: don't they have desire to show beautiful color display dance :angry: ?
I hope it serves a duel purpose... instead of a dedicated aerobatics team.. which is a waste of resources for countries like Bangladesh,Pakistan etc..

Training and Aerobatics... is a better option..

Like PAFs Sherdils (Lion Hearts) team.

Nah you are the only intelligent guy in entire country who is wasting his valuable intelligence in writing article for newspaper and lobbying for western aircraft. How on earth BAF didn't see you?? :o: you are the one who should have become BAF chief not those highly educated guys who worked hard to reach that positions. You just ruined those defense analysts carrier who live in BD with your charisma.

It was never about the financial situation of Bangladesh that contributed to the depleted capability of BAF.

Yeah like who is gonna give 3-4 squadron sophisticated fighter and how BAF will maintain those fighters with all western trainer with a budget less than 1 billion. :rolleyes: How BAF's budget is not related to BD's financial situation when it took decades to get total 3 billion budget after a stabilized growth of economy?? If you wanna blame someone for money blame the govt. They are the one who is in charge of financial matters. Defense sector never got the priority it's getting now. And it never will like other development project, it will increase gradually with economic growth. Unless you want us to spend money on defense like our eastern neighbor. And BAF will get the exact same amount money BA and BN get from govt. Just a reminder before going for Mig-29 AL wanted to buy F-16 but USA didn't approve because of our financial situation back then. Now tell me how BAF's budget isn't related to BD financial situation?? :rolleyes:

http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article188.html

BAF is in the state of ruin because of themselves not because of any government.

BAF was more neglected during BNP era after failed coup than AL period. Everybody knows how BNP canceled Mig-29's order. How can you say it wasn't any govt's fault.

Even BA is frustrated by the behaviour of BAF officers

Why army is coming here?? What reason they have to become frustrated about BAF?? Since when they became "মাতব্বর" of BAF??

If corruption was not involved then, BAF could have open the tender for another vendor like Chengdu as well.

which twin engine deep strike aircraft like S-30 and Su-35 China has to offer except J-10??

BAF repeated made many mistakes while drafting tender.

Such as??

The previous Chief of BAF and current chief of BAF have many pleasure trip as off now, namely Turkey, China, Russia, India, USA, Italy...

BAF chief doesn't tour countries for only MRCA, he has other thing to do.

The main problem is BAF officers are incompetent.
The entire Organisation is incompetent and corrupt.

Do you have any concrete evidence for such serious claim?? Write an article in newspaper then. gotta say for a wanna be defense analyst you have lots of guts to say such thing and mock our force repeatedly. Hope you won't get any trouble for running your mouth like that.

What on earth BAF declare MRCA tender with limited bidding by only Russian vendor.
You want proof then read MRCA specification written by BAF.

there is only one twin engine fighter with same kinda payload and deep strike capability like Su-30/35 available and that is Euro Fighter Typhoon which BAF can't afford. Thus Russian jets became strong candidate for our heavy MRCA. And thing is it was never about only about Russian jet, if the requirement matches other company can offer their aircraft too. What BAF will choose it's up to them.

BAF’s Yak-130 is overpriced than Belarus Yak-130.

Don't compare BD with Belarus. The ex-soviet country has deeper tie with Russia than us in political and economical fields. Russia have several military bases in this country so i won't be surprise if they get some discount for their military procurement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus–Russia_relations

Do you know, UAC offered BAF 12X MiG-29SMT instead of Yak-130. If this Organisation is not corrupt then how come they buy Yak-130 with the same price as MiG-29SMT.

Ah this is the best part of your thread!! :omghaha::omghaha: Couldn't stop laughing after seeing this, took me few while to talk. :omghaha: You just showed with this info the immense amount of intelligence you have inside your brain!! :omghaha:
can you give us any solid proof that our "corrupted" officers rejected Mig-29 for some AJT?? Why would BAF go for Mig-29SMT when there's already more upgraded Mig-29m2 and Mig-35 with AESA radar and more payload is almost available?? Why shouldn't they choose Yak-130 AJT instead of old version fighter when it will help them to be prepared for 4.5 gen fighter like Su-30/35 and fifth gen fighter when your are the one is saying fifth gen fighter will dominate future Asian market?

upload_2018-2-9_2-6-2.png

Shouldn't BAF get prepared for that?? I say they made the best choice if that happened.

The thing is many of us online field marshal including me want more sophisticated military hardware from different sources but the reality is different. After FG 2030 many over hyped people like us keep asking to buy this and that as if these are all "হাতের মোয়া" which is not actually. It takes time and money to buy these things.

As this ex-navy officer said about buying European hardwares. Listen this part or maybe you all should watch the whole thing. If it takes the same amount of expense of one submarine to maintain two brigade now you can imagine how much expense it takes to buy one squadron of western fighters.

@araberuni7 how much bribe do you take for lobbying western aircraft??

Having BMI 35.. i wont wait for the photographs of taking graft.. i will fire and replace him with somebody with discipline.

He doesn't need to work, cause he is a chief now and he will retire in few years. Reach the same kinda level he achieved then come here to criticize him. How dare you talk like that about our chief who was pioneers of Mig-29 squadron!!

Nah you are the only intelligent guy in entire country who is wasting his valuable intelligence in writing article for newspaper and lobbying for western aircraft. How on earth BAF didn't see you?? :o: you are the one who should have become BAF chief not those highly educated guys who worked hard to reach that positions. You just ruined those defense analysts carrier who live in BD with your charisma.

Yeah like who is gonna give 3-4 squadron sophisticated fighter and how BAF will maintain those fighters with all western trainer with a budget less than 1 billion. :rolleyes: How BAF's budget is not related to BD's financial situation when it took decades to get total 3 billion budget after a stabilized growth of economy?? If you wanna blame someone for money blame the govt. They are the one who is in charge of financial matters. Defense sector never got the priority it's getting now. And it never will like other development project, it will increase gradually with economic growth. Unless you want us to spend money on defense like our eastern neighbor. And BAF will get the exact same amount money BA and BN get from govt. Just a reminder before going for Mig-29 AL wanted to buy F-16 but USA didn't approve because of our financial situation back then. Now tell me how BAF's budget isn't related to BD financial

BAF was more neglected during BNP era after failed coup than AL period. Everybody knows how BNP canceled Mig-29's order. How can you say it wasn't any govt's fault.

Why army is coming here?? What reason they have to become frustrated about BAF?? Since when they became "মাতব্বর" of BAF??

which twin engine deep strike aircraft like S-30 and Su-35 China has to offer except J-10??

Such as??

BAF chief doesn't tour countries for only MRCA, he has other thing to do.

Do you have any concrete evidence for such serious claim?? Write an article in newspaper then. gotta say for a wanna be defense analyst you have lots of guts to say such thing and mock our force repeatedly. Hope you won't get any trouble for running your mouth like that.

there is only one twin engine fighter with same kinda payload and deep strike capability like Su-30/35 available and that is Euro Fighter Typhoon which BAF can't afford. Thus Russian jets became strong candidate for our heavy MRCA. And thing is it was never about only about Russian jet, if the requirement matches other company can offer their aircraft too. What BAF will choose it's up to them.

Don't compare BD with Belarus. The ex-soviet country has deeper tie with Russia than us in political and economical fields. Russia have several military bases in this country so i won't be surprise if they get some discount for their military procurement.

Ah this is the best part of your thread!! :omghaha::omghaha: Couldn't stop laughing after seeing this, took me few while to talk. :omghaha: You just showed with this info the immense amount of intelligence you have inside your brain!! :omghaha:
can you give us any solid proof that our "corrupted" officers rejected Mig-29 for some AJT?? Why would BAF go for Mig-29SMT when there's already more upgraded Mig-29m2 and Mig-35 with AESA radar and more payload is almost available?? Why shouldn't they choose Yak-130 AJT instead of old version fighter when it will help them to be prepared for 4.5 gen fighter like Su-30/35 and fifth gen fighter when your are the one is saying fifth gen fighter will dominate future Asian market?

Shouldn't BAF get prepared for that?? I say they made the best choice if that happened.

The thing is many of us online field marshal including me want more sophisticated military hardware from different sources but the reality is different. After FG 2030 many over hyped people like us keep asking to buy this and that as if these are all "হাতের মোয়া" which is not actually. It takes time and money to buy these things.

As this ex-navy officer said about buying European hardwares. Listen this part or maybe you all should watch the whole thing. If it takes the same amount of expense of one submarine to maintain two brigade now you can imagine how much expense it takes to buy one squadron of western

@araberuni7 how much bribe do you take for lobbying western aircraft??

He doesn't need to work, cause he is a chief now and he will retire in few years. Reach the same kinda level he achieved then come here to criticize him. How dare you talk like that about our chief who was pioneers of Mig-29 squadron!!

First thing first, dude your English truely sucks! but good try.
You read open source Wikipedia and call yourself expert.... hmmm thats interesting.
You said that BAF chief does not need to work as he is chief.... hahahaha I will laugh all day. I always like to have a drink and bit of laugh on Friday.

BMI is key for any uniformed soldiers regardless of rank.
You spread venom! At least tried?
You altered fact... failed effort.
Let me give you 101 Fighter Jet. Fighter is a complex technology. It is more scientific fact then your lecture of Russian fighter is cheaper.
My work is on scientific level and analytical level. You won't understand with narrow brain.
You need to meet with people who creates fighter jet and write software codes for avionics then you will change.
In this forum, you can talk trash but scientific data won't change and outcome of war would not change.
BTW since you are pretty close to BAF chief, could you please ask him to hit the gyms. He is over weight and he has a little brain.
Next time you post something, remain respectful.
I will be respectful to all of you.

Yes, his BMI is big in the photograph in China. BAF should have a standard to maintain an Officer's body weight. But, taking graft is not a part of physical exercise. It is in our DNA that we always bicker on something and without getting answer push on charges of graft taking. People must be ready to give proofs.

Why the BD intelligent posters, specially that son of Alberuni, just do not go to a toy shop to buy ready made planes? China needs a few years of time to construct real planes, BAF needs time to train its pilots, and the GoB needs money to buy the real ones and build the bases. But, here the arm chaired children from BD start bickering and complain about graft taking without a knowledge any proofs.

A forum is a place of debate for adults. But, somehow some under grown children from Bd also have gotten access here. I believe, people should talk objectively and with responsibility of what he is talking.

Last edited:
Yes, his BMI is big in the photograph in China. BAF should have a standard to maintain an Officer's body weight. But, taking graft is not a part of physical exercise. It is in our DNA that we always bicker on something and without getting answer push on charges of graft taking. People must be ready to give proofs.

Why the BD intelligent posters, specially that son of Alberuni, just do not go to a toy shop to buy ready made planes? China needs a few years of time to construct real planes, BAF needs time to train its pilots, and the GoB needs money to buy the real ones and build the bases. But, here the arm chaired children from BD start bickering and complain about graft taking without a knowledge any proofs.

A forum is a place of debate for adults. But, somehow some under grown children from Bd also have gotten access here. I believe, people should talk objectively and with responsibility of what he is talking.

Is it bickering? You missed my point, dude.

It is beyond belief that BAF cannot carefully craft a tender and create a challenging environment for vendors and suppliers so that Bangladesh can take advantage of the competition.

It was the bad habit of Bangladeshi military leadership to go to Chinese and Russian toy shop to buy anything without comparing price with East Europeans countries or even the west. My point is-- place the Russian and the Chinese are in direct competition for Bangladeshi defence market and take advantage of the competition.

I am not a mind reader but see the changes..
BA and BN are already started inviting tenders from multiple vendors to create competition. BAF did so for MALE UAV tender. BA did so for howitzer tender.

"China needs a few years of time to construct real planes"

China already constructed great fighter jets. China also advertised JF-17, FC-31 and J-10B for export customer. J-10C is now considered to be equivalent of F/A-18 E/F or may have surpased!

It is worthwhile to mention here, do you guys realise that $67B economy of Myanmar threaten national security of $221B economy of Bangladesh. You might consider this also bickering but pause a while and think!

Also, I am on your side not against you or the ronin the trash talker. Like me, many of you send remittance to Bangladesh. I just want to see a better outcome for the people of Bangladesh, safer and prosperous nation. If Bangladesh invest heavily on BAC then you never know many like me who has expertise and would love to go back and contribune to nation.

You read open source Wikipedia and call yourself expert.... hmmm thats interesting.

When didn't i say i am expert. Not everyone try to act like you. That wiki link was just reference didn't say wiki is 100% right but you can't deny that relationship between Russian and Belarus.

You spread venom! At least tried?

Look who is talking!! You are the one who started blaming BAF for corruption, mocking them. Now you get triggered and ask us to be respectful when people ask you the same question about your brain and treat you the same way you did to this forum member and BAF's officer. Didn't you get kicked out from other group for this kinda cocky attitude??

You altered fact... failed effort.

Huh?! I altered the fact?? Looks like you are the one trying to alter the topic by acting cool and cocky and trying divert all of my questions by bringing scientific fact and other things here. If you are trying to indicate the technical superiority of western fighter then gotta say no one was denying.

Fighter is a complex technology.

images

My work is on scientific level and analytical level. You won't understand with narrow brain.

What??!! Your work is on scientific level??!! :o: which part?? :undecided: All i saw how you kept crying for Gripen, F-18, F-16 and Aster 30 in your every article??!! All analysis you did was just mixing some true facts with your dream about western hardware. Even kids can make such demand without thinking about reality. Oh it must be my narrow brain!! :( Wait, can i borrow your big fat juicy brain plz??

The thing is i was talking about the budget limitation of our military not any scientific or technical fact you were babbling about. But you didn't answer a single damn thing instead you are trying to get away by talking about our chief's fitness.

Russian-Chinese fighter may not have the same technological edge like western counter part but those aren't that bad.

I forgot to ask one important thing, how your so called friend from army got intel on BAF's corruption?? How can an army officer make spare time for peeping in other force's matter??

Is it bickering? You missed my point, dude.
No, I did not miss your point of allegation of bribe taking, only because BAF is taking time to buy new planes. Please write in a logical and ethical manner. It does not hurt to place everything decently and objectively. I find another @idune here, who would take away all the BDrelated threads to graft taking. It is a kind of bickering.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom