What's new

Bangladesh Air Force will buy 23 more K-8W trainers for dedicated acrobatic team

Won't be funnier as your air force and navy's crash and accident.

Nice Engrish LOL. Has anyone crashed two yaks into each other mid air like BD has (with such low pilot flying hours and brand new planes) to begin with? Now you want 23 more trainers to play guli khela with hehe.

You mean the obsolete trainer subs, rather than the Yuan-class AIP submarines that Pakistan and Thailand are buying?

Bwahaha. Ouch burn.

Would it provoke India if Bangladesh got a real air force?

Would it provoke India if China got the contract for Sonadia port?

Piecemeal acquisitions (that overall have 90% failure rate in actual end-acquisition in this subforum and the hot air mother site it references from most the time) with no actual C4I infrastructure (which costs several magnitudes and cycles past what BD can commit) backing it are like eating just plain rice for all your meals ....its ok BD ppl think thats totally something to be proud of too.

Nice Engrish LOL. Has anyone crashed two yaks into each other mid air like BD has (with such low pilot flying hours and brand new planes) to begin with? Now you want 23 more trainers to play guli khela with hehe.

Thanks for finiding the typing mistake you grammar nazi. Also no one ever have left the hatch open of a sub during dive or collided ship with a navy hospital ship like your navy. :omghaha: Good luck with your scorpene without torpedo. :omghaha:

http://maritimebulletin.net/2017/10...tte-collided-with-russian-navy-hospital-ship/
https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2017/01/12/no-torpedoes-for-india-s-second-scorpene-submarine/
https://thediplomat.com/2018/01/indias-lone-arihant-class-ssbn-has-been-out-of-service-for-months/
http://www.businessinsider.com/indi...lear-missile-sub-damaged-by-open-hatch-2018-1

Bwahaha. Ouch burn.

Piecemeal acquisitions (that overall have 90% failure rate in actual end-acquisition in this subforum and the hot air mother site it references from most the time) with no actual C4I infrastructure (which costs several magnitudes and cycles past what BD can commit) backing it are like eating just plain rice for all your meals ....its ok BD ppl think thats totally something to be proud of too.

@The Ronin bhai please don't tag and reply to this troll. After multiple warnings and a complete ban he's back again to cause trouble with his provoking and value-less troll posts.

@The Eagle bhai his behavior has not gotten better even after the ban. Still provoking entire Nations (see bolded words above) every chance he gets.

Let us see the reports from BDmilitary.com in 2017:

1. Indigenous Frigates - Come true
2. K-8W trainer - Come true
3. SU-30SME - Negotiations are ongoing with Russia

BD has just awarded a contract to a Korean company to implement a tactical data link system that
would cover the key assets in it's Navy from shore stations, frigates, submarines and helicopters.

What are you talking about dude or just butt-hurt as always?

Good luck claiming to have lost 3 million people and being proud of it because thats who you are as a people....and whining about it other times....because thats who you are too....

Oh wait you already do all of that, my bad. :D

Such people talking about military matters, its hillarious.

Felanis, Gulshans, Rohingya and Pilkhanas...taking over from the "searchlights" and "courtships" of yesteryear :P. I guess aerial guli khela and crying about Dada can distract you from the reality for little while. Just like the failed LA cabbie having his little cry too.

When you have nothing to say actually so you start trolling, ranting and talking bull-shit to divert the topic. :disagree: @The Eagle looks like it's time to ban him permanently.

Good luck claiming to have lost 3 million people and being proud of it because thats who you are as a people....and whining about it other times....because thats who you are too....

Oh wait you already do all of that, my bad. :D

Such people talking about military matters, its hillarious.

Felanis, Gulshans, Rohingya and Pilkhanas...taking over from the "searchlights" and "courtships" of yesteryear :P. I guess aerial guli khela and crying about Dada can distract you from the reality for little while. Just like the failed LA cabbie having his little cry too.

@The Eagle

There is absolutely nothing of substance in this post that is relevant to the thread. This guy doesn't learn.

Would it provoke India if Bangladesh got a real air force?

Would it provoke India if China got the contract for Sonadia port?
India will certainly not appreciate a strong BAF. About Sonadia: It has been taken over by the Japanese from both India and China. Japan is/will be building a deep seaport in Matarbari. One of the Japanese govt. topnotch was talking about the destruction of nature in Sonadia if a port is built there.

So, it is very much possible that ultimately the Matarbari area will see an extended deep seaport. Now, Japan is building a part of the final port to facilitate the unloading of equipment for the Matarbari 1200 MW ultra-super technology coal fired power plant.

India will certainly not appreciate a strong BAF. About Sonadia: It has been taken over by the Japanese from both India and China. Japan is/will be building a deep seaport in Matarbari. One of the Japanese govt. topnotch was talking about the destruction of nature in Sonadia if a port is built there.

So, it is very much possible that ultimately the Matarbari area will see an extended deep seaport. Now, Japan is building a part of the final port to facilitate the unloading of equipment for the Matarbari 1200 MW ultra-super technology coal fired power plant.

I don't think India cares if the Japanese get the contract, only that China does not get it.

I don't think India cares if the Japanese get the contract, only that China does not get it.
Sorry man, I didn't understand that you were really asking my opinion, when quoted my post about a real better air Force of BD ! I thought you were just provoking me about this forum fight ( because we had some bitter conversation in another thread) with indians!
So I replied based on this
Extremely sorry for this misunderstanding and for that previous off topic reply.

Last edited:

India is scared of PLAN warships using Sonadia port as a base.
They are idiots as BD will never allow any country to have a military base in BD. Docking facilities are another matter.

BD decided in favor of Japan to avoid the tug of war between India and China. India is friendly with Japan. But, it does not mean Japan is working in BD to appease an almost underdeveloped India. Other than Matarbari power plant, there is also an exclusive economic zone for the Japanese nearby.

As far as I understand the Japanese mind, the Japanese companies will not invest or the J/ govt will encourage them to invest until a proper infrastructure is built there. So are the Matarbari deep seaport and power station construction going on in full swing.

India is scared of PLAN warships using Sonadia port as a base.
They are idiots as BD will never allow any country to have a military base in BD. Docking facilities are another matter.
We have to understand that submarines need not a port, but need a submarine base near or far away from a port. However, it is expected tht BN will welcome PLAN ship/submarine visits there and it is hated by India. Odissa has a naval port. PLAN observation post will be watching it from the BN submarine base.

Let us see the reports from BDmilitary.com in 2017:

1. Indigenous Frigates - Come true
2. K-8W trainer - Come true
3. SU-30SME - Negotiations are ongoing with Russia

BD has just awarded a contract to a Korean company to implement a tactical data link system that
would cover the key assets in it's Navy from shore stations, frigates, submarines and helicopters.

What are you talking about dude or just butt-hurt as always?

Source on that please? because as far as i recall, i heard on BDmillitary that the chinese got the job of implementing a tactical data link for BD navy.

Source on that please? because as far as i recall, i heard on BDmillitary that the chinese got the job of implementing a tactical data link for BD navy.

@UKBengali source of information is London bricklane grocery shop gossip and hukka hua from bdmilitary.com pom pom team. In addition he adds extra lie on top of propaganda that no one ever heard of. His credibility is ZERO and not worth any consideration.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom