What's new

Bangladesh Air Force will buy 23 more K-8W trainers for dedicated acrobatic team

China already constructed great fighter jets. China also advertised JF-17, FC-31 and J-10B for export customer. J-10C is now considered to be equivalent of F/A-18 E/F or may have surpased!

That is the only fighter available from China as production of B variant is closed. If we gotta choose a fighter for F-7 replacement we have to choose this cost effective one or Mig-35. Gripen is exceptional. But not agreeing with you about J-10 being equivalent to F-18 or even surpassing it. No way!! What's with that sudden change of opinion?? You are not talking about western fighter anymore?

the ronin the trash talker.

looks like you don't like getting the same treatment you give others. The real trash talker was you, you started that. I was just paying you back, giving answer some of your illusion with link and asking you some questions but you remain silent about those.

Last edited:
Why army is coming here?? What reason they have to become frustrated about BAF?? Since when they became "মাতব্বর" of BAF??
Just wondering , is it unnatural if BA is frustrated ( if his claim is true ) ? Isn't air Force a supportive force for army during a war ?
Air Force ( of any country) has least military culture comparing army,navy and marine ,and that's why in USA they are called chair force by other branches!
However if airforce can't take the right decision buying aircrafts will it not be problem for army ?
Without air support army can't fight and it's army who handle any kind of wars , not the other branches!
Naval warfare is different though that is handled by navy !
So if really BA is frustrated with BAF , I believe they have valid reason .
Although not sure if BA is really frustrated or not!
@The Ronin

Last edited:
Don't compare BD with Belarus. The ex-soviet country has deeper tie with Russia than us in political and economical fields. Russia have several military bases in this country so i won't be surprise if they get some discount for their military procurement.
That son of Alberuni is just like @idune. Both dream of corruption every nook and corner of BD, as if they were present nearby when the bribe money was transferred. Aap Bhala to Jagat Bhala. What are these corrupt finding guys are then?

Just wondering , is it unnatural if BA is frustrated ( if his claim is true ) ? Isn't air Force a supportive force for army during a war ?
Air Force ( of any country) has least military culture comparing army,navy and marine ,and that's why in USA they are called chair force by other branches!
However if airforce can't take the right decision buying aircrafts will it not be problem for army ?
Without air support army can't fight and it's army who handle any kind of wars , not the other branches!
Naval warfare is different though that is handled by navy !
So if really BA is frustrated with BAF , I believe they have valid reason .
Although not sure if BA is really frustrated or not!
@The Ronin

If that so our army must have been frustrated since 2000 or even in late 90s cause that was the time when modern 4.5 gen fighters started to enter in service if we only talk about air superiority but if you talk about ground support or CAS there was A-5 and F-7, now there is Yak-130 as A-5 replacement, F-7 will be replaced soon. So tell me why BA will be frustrated now when a modernization process is going on, when BAF will start ordering new fighter from this year, when they saw BAF issued tender for heavy MRCA in last year and know very well that BAF will operate 160 of various aircraft?? Don't let this fake analyst convince you that our BAF is incompetent. He is using the delay of fighter procurement and some public's frustration on BAF to manipulate us. He should be punished under ICT law for carelessly running his mouth about BAF's corruption without any proof and mocking a high official like a stupid person. Look how he compare a single engine Chinese fighter with carrier borne twin engine western navy fighter. He will stop crying for western fighter eventually when new fighter arrive and you will get good news from this year. As you can see BAF is preparing to expand it's fleet starting with new trainer procurement. still have 11 years and 11 months in hand, be a little more patient. After coming this far i can't doubt about BAF's decision making capability.

Anyway we should congratulate him for getting so many new nick names yesterday. :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:
So tell me why BA will be frustrated now when a modernization process is going on, when BAF will start ordering new fighter from this year, when they saw BAF issued tender for heavy MRCA in last year and know very well that BAF will operate 160 of various aircraft?? Don't let this fake analyst convince you that our BAF is incompetent.
Hey bro, no I wasn't convinced . As I don't think BA is frustrated !
I just said if BA is frustrated ( look I used the word if),then they should have right reason .
But since I don't agree with the analysis, that BA is frustrated , so there is no way that I am convinced with the analysis . Just I said that army and air Force is very much related to each other !
Also I don't believe most of news of our news papers or news channels, because media is under control of leftist chetona cultists , who are basically indian proxy and champion to provide fake news .
So no reason at least for me to rely on BD media .
And thank you for your good post .:cheers:
@The Ronin

Last edited:
It's not allowed!! Rule#1 for being a buffer state: thy shall always obey the maker of your country, or else "chicken neck"......

:yahoo: Ashamed too much? :p: Too nuch turkey. Lol

Atleast BD is buying with their own money rather than begging by giving away own motherland to Xi and Trumpy. Lol

If that so our army must have been frustrated since 2000 or even in late 90s cause that was the time when modern 4.5 gen fighters started to enter in service if we only talk about air superiority but if you talk about ground support or CAS there was A-5 and F-7, now there is Yak-130 as A-5 replacement, F-7 will be replaced soon. So tell me why BA will be frustrated now when a modernization process is going on, when BAF will start ordering new fighter from this year, when they saw BAF issued tender for heavy MRCA in last year and know very well that BAF will operate 160 of various aircraft?? Don't let this fake analyst convince you that our BAF is incompetent. He is using the delay of fighter procurement and some public's frustration on BAF to manipulate us. He should be punished under ICT law for carelessly running his mouth about BAF's corruption without any proof and mocking a high official like a stupid person. Look how he compare a single engine Chinese fighter with carrier borne twin engine western navy fighter. He will stop crying for western fighter eventually when new fighter arrive and you will get good news from this year. As you can see BAF is preparing to expand it's fleet starting with new trainer procurement. still have 11 years and 11 months in hand, be a little more patient. After coming this far i can't doubt about BAF's decision making capability.

Anyway we should congratulate him for getting so many new nick names yesterday. :rolleyes: ;)

We must absolutely have faith in our armed forces.... but facts on the ground tells a different story.

Forces goal is not the solution to all our issues. Our enemies are continuing to expand their capacities. BD is far behind them. I worry forces goal is not enough.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be respected. Shutting down opinion is no progressive it simply inability to see the bigger picture. BD capabilities are not yet comparible and if the rohingya debacle has not convinced you nothing will. If our ditterent capabilities were enough the savages would not have dared touch the rohingya and expel them in such unprecedented numbers.

We must absolutely have faith in our armed forces.... but facts on the ground tells a different story.

Forces goal is not the solution to all our issues. Our enemies are continuing to expand their capacities. BD is far behind them. I worry forces goal is not enough.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be respected. Shutting down opinion is no progressive it simply inability to see the bigger picture. BD capabilities are not yet comparible and if the rohingya debacle has not convinced you nothing will. If our ditterent capabilities were enough the savages would not have dared touch the rohingya and expel them in such unprecedented numbers.

Exactly.
A BD that was properly armed for it's economic size would have deterred the savages next door
from even trying to kill and expel Rohingya.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom