What's new

Bangla migration to India largest in developing world

India is not a country qualify to regard others as illegals.

India is/has always been a Hindu Rashtra (nation/land of Hindus). The notion of nationhood is a new idea to us. Either way, going by the definition of India, or by the ancient definition of Hindu Rashtra, Bangladeshis are Muslims and therefore illegals in both definitions.

No. India has always wanted to be a Dharmic rashtra.
India is/has always been a Hindu Rashtra (nation/land of Hindus). The notion of nationhood is a new idea to us. Either way, going by the definition of India, or by the ancient definition of Hindu Rashtra, Bangladeshis are Muslims and therefore illegals in both definitions.

With this definition you will manage to alienate the sikhs,buddhists,christians ,bahais,parsis and sufis.

With this definition you will manage to alienate the sikhs,buddhists,christians ,bahais,parsis and sufis.

Oops i mean dharmic rashtra. I am not alienating everyone. Anyone that wants to live peacefully in india has the right to do so. We have CHristian defence minister, sikh pm, sikh army chief etc.

.. and ppl grudge the BSF for wanting to use Drones ?

Do they actually plan on using Drones? Any way if they want to what is stopping them? Pressure from Bangladesh or central government? Any way do we have drones or we looking at US for help?

Oops i mean dharmic rashtra. I am not alienating everyone. Anyone that wants to live peacefully in india has the right to do so. We have CHristian defence minister, sikh pm, sikh army chief etc.

Shias already do live in peace.The problem is you people have not reined in Darul-E-Deoband. Thats why sunnis are increasingly radicalising.

Shias already do live in peace.The problem is you people have not reined in Darul-E-Deoband. Thats why sunnis are increasingly radicalising.

It unfortunately is a worldwide phenomenon. I personally have some old solution - education, love, etc etc.

Too bad - they don't seem to be working :undecided:

It unfortunately is a worldwide phenomenon. I personally have some old solution - education, love, etc etc.

Too bad - they don't seem to be working :undecided:

Only if you kick out the saudi funding and toss the darul-e-deoband in jail or deport them saudi arabia , or you will never manage to deradicalise the sunnis.But then Congress and the political parties recieve campaign funding from the Saudis.

Do they actually plan on using Drones? Any way if they want to what is stopping them? Pressure from Bangladesh or central government? Any way do we have drones or we looking at US for help?

Yes they do intend to use drones & nothing is stopping them.

It was the BD press ( & posters here) who made a hullabaloo over it.

India does not need US help - it has Drones.

Only if you kick out the saudi funding and toss the darul-e-deoband in jail or deport them saudi arabia , or you will never manage to deradicalise the sunnis.But then Congress and the political parties recieve campaign funding from the Saudis.
That's the answer in bold :(

I hope govt. take strict actions to deport them .

Dump them back to bangladesh or dump them into Bay of Bengal .

Back
Top Bottom