What's new

Bangla migration to India largest in developing world

Oh, they can "pretend" anything...but they must spread the light of Islam to poor hindus.

Should they try, they will find themselves on the business end of a stick.

Oh, they can "pretend" anything...but they must spread the light of Islam to poor hindus.

Well, its gonna be a bad idea if u gonna ask a Bangladeshi to spread the light of Islam coz most of the Bangladeshis I have met are Un-Islamic...

Why Hindustan don't annex BD, after all that land was part of Bharat mata ? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger @Ayush - Aurrrr izzzaaat raaaas aaa gaiii haiii ? Bohat shoook thaaaa '71 mein pungaa leineiii kaaa ! :lol:

Apneiii @BDforever & @DarkPrince - Thank You, brothers ! :kiss3:

What about us, Sister ? :what:

Are you going to annex them before us ? I feel so unloved right now ! :cray:

They are undesirables, indeed. BUT @BDforever and @DarkPrince, or the likes of them who have migrated, are unlikely to pick up Ak-47s and ambush the IA's HQ or an airbase. Unlike the guests you all welcomed into your home in the name of the Ummah. At most they riot every time the issue of Burmese Muslims comes up.:bunny::omghaha:

They are undesirables, indeed. BUT @BDforever and @DarkPrince, or the likes of them who have migrated, are unlikely to pick up Ak-47s and ambush the IA's HQ or an airbase. Unlike the guests you all welcomed into your home in the name of the Ummah. At most they riot every time the issue of Burmese Muslims comes up.:bunny::omghaha:

Oh you mean the Afghans - Don't worry I've got the terms 'Concentration Camps & Slave Labor' in mind ! :)

But I dunno if @Hyperion would be willing to invest in this project of mine ! :unsure:

He has a soft spot for them Afghans....something to do with one of them touching his soft spot when the Emperor was young ! :undecided:

I mean the 'Soft Spot' Babies have at the top of their heads.....you pervert ! :angry:

Oh you mean the Afghans - Don't worry I've got the terms 'Concentration Camps & Slave Labor' in mind ! :)

But I dunno if @Hyperion would be willing to invest in this project of mine ! :unsure:

He has a soft spot for them Afghans....something to do with one of them touching his soft spot when the Emperor was young ! :undecided:

I mean the 'Soft Spot' Babies have at the top of their heads.....you pervert ! :angry:

Yaara tu sachi mera opposite number hai Pak me. I was planning the same thing here.
@Hyperion I suggest a JV man, you may be cool with the Afghans but I know you want to maul some BDians.:D

Just be happy that he hasn't nuked Jhang yet, after that you'd be ruled by Hype mullah and his tribe.:omghaha:

@Armstrong Waise what would be the economic benefit in your opinion,

say we both take of these migrant populations and put them in labor camps? Perhaps some can be trained for simple mechanical/production line labor for low end consumer products?

Although Afghans being contained in a small encampment, cooped in and all is a recipe for Spartacus level disaster.

@Armstrong Waise what would be the economic benefit in your opinion,

say we both take of these migrant populations and put them in labor camps? Perhaps some can be trained for simple mechanical/production line labor for low end consumer products?

Although Afghans being contained in a small encampment, cooped in and all is a recipe for Spartacus level disaster.

I was joking you arse wipe ! :pissed:

One doesn't do that to human beings ! :hitwall:

@Dillinger @Ayush - Aurrrr izzzaaat raaaas aaa gaiii haiii ? Bohat shoook thaaaa '71 mein pungaa leineiii kaaa ! :lol:

Apneiii @BDforever & @DarkPrince - Thank You, brothers ! :kiss3:

What about us, Sister ? :what:

Are you going to annex them before us ? I feel so unloved right now ! :cray:

dont worry,pakistan is an integral part of akhand bharat.. :devil:

dont worry,pakistan is an integral part of akhand bharat.. :devil:

I'd have Akhund Bharat tattooed on your arse with a note at the end - Put through rigorous testing by the Pakistan Association of Plumbers ! :P

Indians have started electrocuting bangalis at border yet they find their way and migrate!

Indians have started electrocuting bangalis at border yet they find their way and migrate!
And its not like in India they become super-successful. Something really weird with the Bangladeshis. Dont understand what they want.

And really Indians dont want to shoot Bangladeshis. But how can one be sure the ones crossing dont pose a serious threat to the nation,considering they are taking such risks.

Back
Top Bottom