What's new

Bangla migration to India largest in developing world

Bangladeshis are either involved in labour/contruction jobs, or the red like districts like prostitution. mumbai is filled with bangladeshi labourers and prostitutes. A lot of crimes/gangs are also made up of bangladeshis in big cities like delhi and mumbai. If we are able to deport these illegal BDs, the state of India will improve immensely in all sectors.

Sadly the Congrss Govt is trying to make them their votebank and giving them citizenship :(

Thats the way forward for India. I hope they take the candle of Islam with them and convert a sizable population there before Christianity has a upper hand.

Wow thats a huge number. Keep up the good work... Do you know still more people gettting converted to Islam silently and in next 100 years the threshold of Muslim in subcontinent will be more than 50%. Akhand Bharat is our dream..

Do you work on the field, sir? Do you have any idea about the ground situation? The 'Shuddhi movements' have picked up a huge pace in the countryside. As for West Bengal, most Muslims are atheists, it has one of the lowest per capita Mosques in the country. In reality since 1990, there is an overwhelming number of Muslims who are becoming Buddhists, Hindus, Christians or atheists. Come and stay with me (and go on a tour) for a couple of months. You will see :devil:

Do you work on the field, sir? Do you have any idea about the ground situation? The 'Shuddhi movements' have picked up a huge pace in the countryside. As for West Bengal, most Muslims are atheists, it has one of the lowest per capita Mosques in the country. In reality since 1990, there is an overwhelming number of Muslims who are becoming Buddhists, Hindus, Christians or atheists. Come and stay with me (and go on a tour) for a couple of months. You will see :devil:

But your stats say the other way.. what is the percentage of Muslim now in India?

Govt statistics - 14%
Our stats - 15.5%
But it includes those who are atheists, and closet non-Muslims :D
And the rate of growth is way down, almost matching the non Muslim growth... :omghaha:
But your stats say the other way.. what is the percentage of Muslim now in India?

Govt statistics - 14%
Our stats - 15.5%
But it includes those who are atheists, and closet non-Muslims :D
And the rate of growth is way down, almost matching the non Muslim growth... :omghaha:

BD chaps are ripe for Suddhi. Sadly, many Hindu Bengalis are disinterested in religion now a days.

I think that India must offer Bangladeshis a fixed number of work permits. It should be a fairly large number. (more official but partly similar to what is on offer for Nepali citizens who are almost treated on par with Indians) Must require people to apply for it & pay a certain amount for the permit itself as also any tax including income tax that may apply. The advantages are simple. Bangladeshis will be identified as Bangladeshis, will pay taxes, will live legally and that will probably reduce some of the sad things that routinely happen at the border(some not all). Bangladesh will benefit by better relations & more clear & open money transfers into BD. There has to be place for better co-operation instead of just pouring in hatred & money into an absolutely non-productive hate & electoral campaign against illegal migration. (Even if some are identified as Bangladeshis but BD refuses to accept them as such, what will India do?)

Still the illegal migration will not stop. It will become fixed no. of legal Bangladeshis plus the illegal ones.

No, India should give them amnesty. And have a amnesty program every 5 years.

give this advice to your country.. u can have the illegal ones..

can u give me a source??

& yet the other BDians were complaining why we will use Drones on our side
Now i know why Most of them must have plans to settle here

I say throw out all the Illegal ones ASAP & make a Official Framework Mechanism if they really wanna come here & do work
Sadly the Congressis are making a Vote Bank out of it

Any BJP wallas know what will be Modi/NDA's take on this

Poverty does strange things bro :cry:
BD chaps are ripe for Suddhi. Sadly, many Hindu Bengalis are disinterested in religion now a days.

They are changing. :angel:

give this advice to your country.. u can have the illegal ones..

can u give me a source??

Source - ? No. :devil: Communists make a ruckus when they know about it :D If you wish you can come with us. I am not on the field now at this moment. In the winter there will be camps in Odissa. But some info does leak - you can search it. :angel: :azn:

In fact @Ayush - will tell you a funny story - While we were(a few Hindus, mostly Sikh) distributing food packets (and making sure they don't have Indian ration cards) to the immigrant colonies(yes they exist!), some JNU guys and girls came over and started a fight. We had no religious intention on that occasion!. These JNU folks(mostly Hindus) stayed for about half an hour and then began leaving in ones and twos. :D

After the crowd got lighter, a couple of Muslim girls(from that group) came over and asked for books on Swami Vivekananda...we could not provide, came only with food. It was embarrassing :undecided: :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poverty does strange things bro :cry:

They are changing. :angel:

Source - ? No. :devil: Communists make a ruckus when they know about it :D If you wish you can come with us. I am not on the field now at this moment. In the winter there will be camps in Odissa. But some info does leak - you can search it. :angel: :azn:

Good for you, Good for Hindus and good for India.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom