What's new

Bangla migration to India largest in developing world

Fellow morons of PDF :D, the article talks about legal migration from BD to India, just as it reveals Mid East to be the favorite legal migration route for Indians. Illegal migration is irrelevant here!

But on what basis are they here... definitely not on work visa.

More indians go to Middle-East than vice versa.

Bangladesh needs to do better...

Go to india in large numbers and spread the light of Islam :)

Why Indian supa pawa wannna move to oppressive Muslim countries like UAE or SA... :cry:
Indian is a supa pawa!!!

we will make our way towards muslim land connecting arakan with morocco. re-conquest of north india is must.this time the war is demographic. may the believers stand steadfast and win.

Innocents will die if they do that, :cheers:

Drones need not necessarily be armed offensive weapons.

You feel so possibly due to Pak experience on its E Borders.

These are excellent platforms for real time surveillance.

we will make our way towards muslim land connecting arakan with morocco. re-conquest of north india is must.this time the war is demographic. may the believers stand steadfast and win.

Posted in the wrong section.

Meant for ' Stupid & Funny' section.

There is a policy being discussed in the backyard. The 'Resettlement of East Bengal Refugees Plan D' - it is not very good or what you would say 'humane'. But I like it. It basically uses the word - 'forced' before resettlement. :devil:
@kobiraaz, @iajdani - Sorry to break your dreams but VHP and other camps work in their camps extensively. Last year in Old Delhi even in my presence 74 families 'became Hindus' officially :D They are kept in separate accomodation(as available) and after 5 years 'encouraged to go back to their Homeland' :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the way forward for India. I hope they take the candle of Islam with them and convert a sizable population there before Christianity has a upper hand.

There is a policy being discussed in the backyard. The 'Resettlement of East Bengal Refugees Plan D' - it is not very good or what you would say 'humane'. But I like it. It basically uses the word - 'forced' before resettlement. :devil:
@kobiraaz, @iajdani - Sorry to break your dreams but VHP and other camps work in their camps extensively. Last year in Old Delhi even in my presence 74 families 'became Hindus' officially :D They are kept in separate accomodation(as available) and after 5 years 'encouraged to go back to their Homeland' :D :D

Wow thats a huge number. Keep up the good work... Do you know still more people gettting converted to Islam silently and in next 100 years the threshold of Muslim in subcontinent will be more than 50%. Akhand Bharat is our dream..

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell are people saying
In my Muslim friend's house Sohail
A Bangladeshi migrant works as a domestic help we know that because he told us that
& the employers a Muslim Family AKA Ummah treats him very badly

Indian Muslims are not like BD or Pakistani Muslim
Specially when it comes to Arab obsession

These reports are slap of m**** f***** congressi who are ready to sell India for this vote bank politics.

Not before India start using decent latrine.

Dont worry!You will get one:) Plz Contact this man..He is our well known toilet expert:lol:

monty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom