What's new

Baluchistan Interior minister threaten to expel Afghan refugees by force.

Are you an Afghan?......what are your views about Khushal Khan Khattak, the famous poet from your tribe?

No why would I be an afghan ? Well people in our part of the world admire him for his poetry and that's about it .

This A-team dude is a smart a$$. Throughout the thread, he has conveniently avoided to answer about the involvement of these 6 Afghan terrorists in Pakistan.

No why would I be an afghan ? Well people in our part of the world admire him for his poetry and that's about it .
Are you not an ethnic Afghan?.......are you familiar with poetry of your Khushal baba?

Are you not an ethnic Afghan?.......are you familiar with poetry of your Khushal baba?

Like I said he is greatly admired for his poetry and that's about it . He holds little relevance today and no one goes on about and spent's his life according to what he said .

ethnic pashtun..its like calling pakistan punjabi as Indian because there are Punjabi ethnic group in inda as well..are you preaching about loy assghanistan?

Like I said he is greatly admired for his poetry and that's about it . He holds little relevance today and no one goes on about and spent's his life according to what he said .
But do your admire his poetry, respect his messages?.....i know plenty of Khattaks and all of them revere Khushal Khattak. There was a group in our college "Khushal Khan Khattak society" and every khattak student was member of it. Do you agree with the following statement of Khushal baba?

"Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!"

ethnic pashtun..its like calling pakistan punjabi as Indian because there are Punjabi ethnic group in inda as well..are you preaching about loy assghanistan?
Afghan and Pashtun, are the two names for our ethnic group

I know the tactics of you afghans very well..afghan is someone who own afghan nationality and live on map of afghnistan irrespective of whether he is ethic pashtun, hazara, tajaik, uzbek, baloch etc..stop living in 8th century and accept the reality of present

"Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!"
and who are uzbek, hazara, tajik? Pakistani? lol

I know the tactics of you afghans very well..afghan is someone who own afghan nationality and live on map of afgnistan irrespective of whther he is ethic pashtun, hazara, tajaik, uzbek, baloch etc..stop living in 8th century and accept the reality of present

Actually Afghan is identity of every Pashtun irrespective of the country..... even in our legendary traditions , we have "Malik Afghan" son of Saul, from which all Pashtuns are supposedly descended .

Thats same as Pakistanis, Africans , Indians etc in UK having identity of "British" and "English"..........Afghan is national identity for an Uzbek, not ethnic. In my case, "Afghan " is my ethnic identity (all of the domiciles and land records of Pakistani Pashtuns say so) and my nationality is "Pakistani"

Actually Afghan is identity of every Pashtun irrespective of the country..... even in our legendary traditions , we have "Malik Afghan" son of Saul.
I am again asking who are Uzbek, tajik and hazara living in afghanistan? Are they afghan or not?
secondly ethnicity and nationality are two different thing. Bangldeshi dont call themselves indian because india has same bengali ethnic group resisde over there, Pakistani punjabi dont call themselves indian because punjabi living on other side of the border as well so it will be very stupid for Pakistani pashtun to call themselves Afghan after 1947 when living in Pakistan and are loyal to Pakistan.. how border exited before 1947 become irrelevant

There is a difference what the Afghans are doing, Pakistan played a double game with the outsiders in Afghanistan (reacted to a situation which afghans caused themselves). Whereas Afghanis are trying to play the same game with Pakistanis, patience will run out and they will fail.

This game will only hurt Pashtuns on both sides of the border, more afghan pashtuns, the northern alliance government is playing with fire.

I am again asking who are Uzbek, tajik and hazara living in afghanistan? Are they afghan or not?
secondly ethnicity and nationality are two different thing. Bangldeshi dont call themselves indian because india has same bengali ethnic group resisde over there, Pakistani punjabi dont call themselves indian because punjabi living on other side of the border as well so it will be very stupid for Pakistani pashtun to call themselves Afghan after 1947 when living in Pakistan and are loyal to Pakistan.. how border exited before 1947 become irrelevant

.Afghan is national identity for an Uzbek, not ethnic. In my case, "Afghan " is my ethnic identity (all of the domiciles and land records of Pakistani Pashtuns say so) and my nationality is "Pakistani" "

Africans, Pakistanis , Bengalis, Indians etc in UK are "British" and "English" by nationality, but not by ethnicity

. In my case, "Afghan " is my ethnic identity (all of the domiciles and land records of Pakistani Pashtuns say so) and my nationality is "Pakistani"
there is no ethncity afghan in pakistan..its pashtuns, punjabi, sindhi, balochi and kashmiri etc

"A" in Pakistan stands for 'Afghania'
again loy assghnaitan will not work here. No one call people of kpk as afghan lol They are Pakistani pashtuns and you are afghan muhajir who got Pakistani nationality by good luck or fraud eventhouh dont deserve it..when we call someone afghan we mean someone belong to Afghanistan irrespective of whether he is ethnic pashtun or belong to any other ethnicity of afghnaistan

But do your admire his poetry, respect his messages?.....i know plenty of Khattaks and all of them revere Khushal Khattak. There was a group in our college "Khushal Khan Khattak society" and every khattak student was member of it. Do you agree with the following statement of Khushal baba?

No I don't believe in what he says . While I respect him for his poetry in no way or shape Anybody I know follows what he says . What he said was 600 years ago and its barely relevant today . Ethnicity and nationality are two different things . By ethnicity i am a Pashtun who happens to live on Pakistani Side . Its the same way with kashmiris living here and in India , Punjabis living Here and in India , Balochi's Living here and In iran , bengali's living in Bangladesh and in West Bengal ( India) . No one confuses it accept for afghani's who happen to live in 6th century and cannot let go of the past just because their own country is in a messed state so they find refuge in history .

My Ideal is Jinnah not Khushal Khan Khattak .

Back
Top Bottom