What's new

Baluchi’s Sued for Discriminating Against Brown People

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Wikipedia ( I know its not 100% reliable), India isn't even listed as a place with a significant Baloch population.

Baloch people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if there are any real Baloch in India, they are very few. A lot of Rohilla Pathans live in Pakistan too and while they have Pashtun heritage there's still a big difference between them and Pashtuns from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Fata, and Afghanistan.

BRB let me edit it:lol:

Wikipedia is not the be all and end all. I personally know a couple of Baloch families from Lucknow. They call themselves Baloch, and thats what matters, not what Wikipedia says.

According to some scholars, Baloch is derived from two Sanskrit words, Bal and Och. The former meaning ‘strength’ and the latter ‘high’.

So claims of Pakistanis are null and void.. Case dismissed..

Just because the word Baloch may come from Sanskrit doesnt mean there are real or legit Baloch living in india today

Just because the word Baloch may come from Sanskrit doesnt mean there are real or legit Baloch living in india today

Our famous Bollywood star, Raj Kumar, was a Baloch Hindu.. Now beat that..

And the very reason, Baloch has Sanskrit origin, is good enough for any Indian to use the name.. My argument is on that point..

Lovers of Imam Hussain - The Shia Baluchis of Maharashtra | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3287018244_a893e2bbb1_z.jpg

3287002712_9b3391b1b4_z.jpg

3286193237_c55a393dbd_z.jpg

BRB let me edit it:lol:

Wikipedia is not the be all and end all. I personally know a couple of Baloch families from Lucknow. They call themselves Baloch, and thats what matters, not what Wikipedia says.

They might have Baloch ancestry and there might be a few real Baloch still in india but having ancestry of something is different from actually still being that ethnicity (if that makes sense).

There actually a lot of Sindhis with Baloch ancestry:

Sindhi Baloch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But even they don't call themselves Baloch.

There are no pure Baloch in the world except for Pakistan and Iran... India have Balochis that have mixed ancestry...

Baloch are now Indian, because our bharti experts say so.

Lol

Lol

Lol

No one said Baloch are Indians. But there are Indians, both Muslim and Hindus who claim to be Baloch.

There are no pure Baloch in the world except for Pakistan and Iran... India have Balochis that have mixed ancestry...

There are "pure" Baloch living in the Middle east though like in Oman

They might have Baloch ancestry and there might be a few real Baloch still in india but having ancestry of something is different from actually still being that ethnicity (if that makes sense).

There actually a lot of Sindhis with Baloch ancestry:

Sindhi Baloch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But even they don't call themselves Baloch.

The discussion is more on why the name was used by the owner of the chain, Rakesh agarwal.

Read post #65, which is the final nail on the coffin.. Rakesh agarwal is from Baluch in UP hence Baluchi's.. If you got any problem, deal with it..

@jbond197

Sure there are Balochis in India but very little... Some guy even said you had majority of Pushtuns when really only like 0.4% of your population is Pushtun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom