What's new

Baluchi’s Sued for Discriminating Against Brown People

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

I don't know any of those dudes, but Pakistanis pretty much own every gift shop around 50 th and Broadway.

But yeah, I go the parades, and Pakistanis always represent.
Wasn`t this already discussed and we showed enough videos to shut the trolls up

Are Indians still trying to claim Pakistanis want to be associated with them?:rofl:

Wasn`t this already discussed and we showed enough videos to shut the trolls up

Are Indians still trying to claim Pakistanis want to be associated with them?:rofl:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but not everyone is entitled for their own facts.

Literally every Pakistani owned restaurant here in Sydney brands itself as Indian Restaurant :hang2:

Literally every Pakistani owned restaurant here in Sydney brands itself as Indian Restaurant :hang2:
What a joke

Once again associating Pakistanis with Indians

:rofl:

We know you Indians are the ones with "Indo Pak" titles in your restaurant chains

What a joke

Once again associating Pakistanis with Indians

:rofl:

We know you Indians are the ones with "Indo Pak" titles in your restaurant chains

Its not a joke son, its the reality. Ditto in Britain too. I mean lets face it, "Pakistani" isn't that great a brand these days. Its all business at the end of the day, understandable,

Pakistani Restaurants

01-Cuisine-of-Pakitan-Restaurant.jpg

image002(1).jpg

Now let's look at Indian Restaurants

Divan Indo-Pak Cuisine - San Ramon, CA

Indo-Pak Restaurant

You guys even serve Alcohol but still include Pakistani in the name...Shame on you!

your North Indian menu:

http://www.indopakrestaurant.com/Menu_files/Carryout Menu Jan2012.pdf

Liers!

Its not a joke son, its the reality. Ditto in Britain too. I mean lets face it, "Pakistani" isn't that great a brand these days. Its all business at the end of the day, understandable,
it's not business! it`s you guys lieing and then putting us in your restaurant names.Stop the nonsense!

Pakistani Restaurant

Liers!

I was talking about Aus and UK. And even in the US plenty of Pakistani restaurants brand themselves Indian:lol:

Besides Baluchi can be Iranian too! Quite a few of Hindu Baloch in India, maybe the owner is a Hindu Baloch

Guys calm down, Indo-Pak cuisine is amazing... Indo is where veggies come from and sweets while Pak is where spices and nihari come from... We couldn't blame it on the store owners for calling it Indo-Pak...

@Roybot

Baloch are almost extinct in India...

@Roybot

Baloch are almost extinct in India...

I was talking about Aus and UK. And even in the US plenty of Pakistani restaurants brand themselves Indian:lol:

Besides Baluchi can be Iranian too! Quite a few of Hindu Baloch in India, maybe the owner is a Hindu Baloch

We already established he was indian and not affiliated with the Baloch .

Plus if that person happened to be an Iranian Baloch, they would most probably have an Iranian restaurant not an indian one.

They're not really legit Baloch. It says they came to india in the "middle ages" and they are of "mixed ancestry"

We already established he was indian and not affiliated with the Baloch .

Plus if that person happened to be an Iranian Baloch, they would most probably have an Iranian restaurant not an indian one.

No I meant even if the Indian guy used the name Baluchi, just for argument it can be in the reference to the Iranian Baluchistan and not Pakistani Balochistan. Its just a name after all.

They're not really legit Baloch. It says they came to india in the "middle ages" and they are of "mixed ancestry"

Well they call themselves Baloch, guess sorta like Rohilla Pathans.

No I meant even if the Indian guy used the name Baluchi, just for argument it can be in the reference to the Iranian Baluchistan and not Pakistani Balochistan. Its just a name after all.

Btw, Baluchi is a language with Sanskrit origin.. Heck even old dravidian language is spoken in Baluchistan..

Well they call themselves Baloch, guess sorta like Rohilla Pathans.

Yeah but they still wouldn't be considered Baloch. They don't speak Balochi, practice Balochi customs, and they have mixed ancestry

According to Wikipedia ( I know its not 100% reliable), India isn't even listed as a place with a significant Baloch population.

Baloch people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if there are any real Baloch in India, they are very few. A lot of Rohilla Pathans live in Pakistan too and while they have Pashtun heritage there's still a big difference between them and Pashtuns from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Fata, and Afghanistan.

According to some scholars, Baloch is derived from two Sanskrit words, Bal and Och. The former meaning ‘strength’ and the latter ‘high’.

So claims of Pakistanis are null and void.. Case dismissed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom