What's new

Baluch Sunni woman elected mayor is first for Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ready to take an IQ test with you, if my IQ was not at least 30 points higher than you, I'll change my name
Ops,
Now, I call it a provoking claim.

Ops,
Now, I call it a provoking claim.
He is an stupid stalker. An example:
Whole Eastern Turkey belongs to historical Armenia. Even Kurds were a minority in these places long time ago. But I'll guess Turkish assimilation policy and ethnic genocide has put dirt in the eyes of people like you.

If any Turks would ever set one step on Karabakh I swear to God I will help the Armenians in defending their land.

Armenia has to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity - Davutoglu | Page 5

@rmi5 Is that her photo in the OP?

Because she looks good

err... I mean she looks capable :unsure:

That's what I meant.

You mean the mayor's photo? yes, she is the mayor.
Really? I don't know why but it seems that our south asian members and also an arab member @Hazzy997 have found her attractive. I don't know the reason. :what:

Congratulations. Thats worth appreciating.

Really? I don't know why but it seems that our south asian members and also an arab member @Hazzy997 have found her attractive. I don't know the reason. :what:

@rmi5 I can't speak for the others, but what you may find not attractive can set alight the flames of passion.

Humans are weird when it comes to 'tastes'

I assume that she is intelligent? if she is not i have lost interest.

@rmi5 I can't speak for the others, but what you may find not attractive can set alight the flames of passion.

Humans are weird when it comes to 'tastes'
Agree:tup:
I assume that she is intelligent? if she is not i have lost interest.

Does not matter, you have already fallen in love with her. :lol:

Bro...good face, eyes, lips, eyebrows, and thick body...what more could you ask for? LOL

I don't like all skinny girls, some that I know personally are pretty but thicker woman I think the body counts too when it comes to looks not just the face.

And then if she's a wise woman with a good soul that makes her even more attractive.

Anyways....I'm busy trying to reserve her. :D

She got the news Hazzy is in for it. :yay:

I'll let Khameni know so he could change that. :devil:

:lol::lol::lol:
BTW, I have heard that mullahs did not let leaders of your group, Hamas, travel to Iran.:lol: So, don't count on it. you are still at the bottom of the list.:agree::lol::lol::lol:

Bro...good face, eyes, lips, eyebrows, and thick body...what more could you ask for? LOL

I don't like all skinny girls, some that I know personally are pretty but thicker woman I think the body counts too when it comes to looks not just the face.

And then if she's a wise woman with a good soul that makes her even more attractive.

Anyways....I'm busy trying to reserve her. :D

She got the news Hazzy is in for it. :yay:

As @Ravi Nair mentioned, human tastes are very diverse. I generally have not any feeling for dark skin women, and most of Asian as well. my taste is somehow limited.

BTW, I have heard that mullahs did not let leaders of your group, Hamas, travel to Iran.:lol: So, don't count on it. you are still at the bottom of the list.:agree:

Okay I'll come with Islamic Jihad ....:D :lol:

Can't stop me son...:D

BTW, I have heard that mullahs did not let leaders of your group, Hamas, travel to Iran.:lol: So, don't count on it. you are still at the bottom of the list.:agree::lol::lol::lol:

As @Ravi Nair mentioned, human tastes are very diverse. I generally have not any feeling for dark skin women, and most of Asian as well. my taste is somehow limited.

That's not dark that's gorgeous ....:D

I think you have your brightness set on low or bad quality monitor. :lol:

Your kinda detailed description even made me love her too.
I am gonna move to Sistan you'd better hurry.

That's not dark that's gorgeous ..
Oops,
I think I am gonna go tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom