What's new

Baluch Sunni woman elected mayor is first for Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he says sth like that in some streets ....eeh ...lets say he will wish for death.:D ;)

I don't like harsh attitude in general, but we, Azeris, have a harsh attitude about some stuff, and no one should mess with us about them. because the result would be > :butcher:

I don't like harsh attitude in general, but we, Azeris, have a harsh attitude about some stuff, and no one should mess with us about them. because the result would be > :butcher:

Azeris have been one of the weakest people in Iran. A bunch of Mongoloid Turks made them give up their original language, while a bunch of Azeris in the Caucasus have been *** whooped by Armenian fighters. :lol:

Those little Grey Wolves kids shit in their pants when one motor unit of the Basij is driving by. Many Azeris I know in the West refer to themselves as Persians. The same counts in Tehran.

On the other hand, no other ethnicity calls h
yeah remember the riots.no need to use reference, i am an Azarie and I say this is bush!t.your will for accepting Truth is not my concern.

Last edited:
yeah remember the riots.no need to use reference, i am an Azarie and I say this is bush!t.you will for accepting Truth is not my concern.

You mean thousands of Azeris fleeing for 10 Basij motorists?

come on guys.... what is this. one troll posts some BS and you turn against eachother. You are all iranian

come on guys.... what is this. one troll posts some BS and you turn against eachother. You are all iranian

There should be special place in the world for Azerbaijani Turks. I would support the Iranian regime transporting these people out of Iran.

beautiful but i like maryam.;)
Ostad, kardashim, Ignore the troll. He is still butt-hurted from my last discussion with him regarding Karabakh. He showed his stupidity, and made everyone laugh. he tries to drag me into a discussion, but I ignore him ;)

Ostad, kardashim, Ignore the troll. He is still butt-hurted from my last discussion with him regarding Karabakh. He showed his stupidity, and made everyone laugh. he tries to drag me into a discussion, but I ignore him ;)

Haha, butt-hurted? Just because you have this idiotic idea of Azerbaijan being a natural ally of Iran? Now I understand why you Turks aren't known for your intellectuality throughout the world.

Haha, butt-hurted? Just because you have this idiotic idea of Azerbaijan being a natural ally of Iran? Now I understand why you Turks aren't known for your intellectuality throughout the world.

Are you stalking Azeris in every single thread of the forum? what does it mean? you are either in the 6th grade or butt-hurt. you tell me which one applies to you.
Anyway, I am ready to take an IQ test with you, if my IQ was not at least 30 points higher than you, I'll change my name. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you stalking Azeris in every single thread of the forum? what does it mean? you are either in the 6th grade or butt-hurt. you tell me which one applies to you.
Anyway, I am ready to take an IQ test with you, if my IQ was not at least 30 points higher than you, I'll change my name. :lol::lol::lol:
butt-hurt:
305849_401086576665795_31415028_n.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom