What's new

Baluch Sunni woman elected mayor is first for Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have zero knowledge about ethnicities, and languages in Iran and the meaning of the words Persian, Iranian andaranis and Gilaks in different groups in their previous years statistics. Anyway, I have referred you to a paper from one of top 10 or maybe top 5 institutes of the world in this subject. Got it?
BTW, Do you have any f***ing idea about caucasians? since when they have became Iranians? show your comment to an expert, Your comment is hilarious.
Before going further into a discussion, do you even know the meaning of the words race and ethnicity?!!! A hint: we have only 3 races: White, Black, and Asian(They are called Yellow Skin in Iran)

Anyway, Azeris and Turkish people are very close in terms of genetics, culture, and language. South Azerbaijani accent, and Turkish are 90-95% mutually intelligible, and northern Azeri, in caucasus is 85-90% mutually intelligible with Turkish.

Your stupidity is astonishing. who wants to consider himself as a persian? If you look at my previous post, you would see that an Azeri and a Gilak has thanked my post. simply because they believe your comment was full of racism and fascism. You are a fascist and racist who wants to assimilate the society into his ethnicity. No vice versa. you only need a mirror to look at yourself.

Are you really nationalist or you are a basiji claiming to be nationalist and try to troll us? since I have not ever seen any nationalist Iranian who belittle Mosaddegh. only the most retard part of islamist, (and not even all of them), and some old retard royalists try to do so.
I see youre a panturk troll then. There are loads of different Persian dialects. Mazandaranis and gilakis consider themselves Persian aswell, this is coming from an ethnic Persian raised in Mazandaran and rasht. Just because youre not a Persian doesnt mean others arent. You can always convert if you wish though and be accepted by Iran :)

I believe that you're the one trying to mix race and ethnicity. There are only three races, mongoloid, negroid and caucasian, while there are thousands upon thousands of ethnicities, and in todays world, your race has nothing to do with what ethnicity you belong to. I consider a black ethnic Persian from bandari abbas more of a brother than a azeri panturk like you. Furthermore, Iranic and caucasians are very related, both in looks and culture. They lived side by side for centuries after all, to think no intermixing occured is foolish, and many even practice our Persian holiday nowruz etc...

From my own personal experience most azeris who ive met in my life, were persified and considered themselves Persian.

P.s as another member mentioned, your panturks are a bunch of weaklings who run away like little girls from basijis. If they cant even handle your typical basiji, I have no idea how they would handle me. I have no problem with being violent if I have to. In all honesty if i met panturkist or buzkurt in Iran, you dont wanna know what id do to him/her and their family members :D

Last edited:
Gilakis, Mazandaranis, lurs, tats, bakhtiarismare subgroups of Persians, they are Persian who speak an older Persian dilaect related to mkddle Persian Pahlavi.

You are right that minorities are becoming persified, this is a good thing. A more homogeneous a nation ethnically, the less it will be threatened by seperatism. I have to admit though, kurds are most likely much much more less persified, specifically in isolated cities, than other minorities like baluchis and azeris etc... Most azeris I know refer to themselves as Persians really.

Its bound to happen. Also baluchi itself is extremely similare to middle Persian pahlavi, almost like a dialect. In pakistan I heard from a pakistani friend that they consider baluchis as Persians.

? We are Baluch and considered Baluch..

Sorry guys, I have bad news for you...apparently she grew up wanting to marry a Palestinian man
How dare she is,
Then I have no choice but to go it the Indian way.

How dare she is,
Then I have no choice but to go it the Indian way.

Well, lets just say we all encounter each other at a check point to get to Sistan...so we have a Palestinian, Iranian and Asian and security guards....:D

I can picture two outcomes...:D :

1. You all let me go on my way
2. We all blow up

:rofl::laughcry:

I see youre a panturk troll then. There are loads of different Persian dialects. Mazandaranis and gilakis consider themselves Persian aswell, this is coming from an ethnic Persian raised in Mazandaran and rasht. Just because youre not a Persian doesnt mean others arent. You can always convert if you wish though and be accepted by Iran :)
yes, I am a Turk. So what? Any problem?
I don't know that you belong to which ethnicity in Iran, but as I referred you to a paper before, mazani and Gilaks are culturally, ethnically, and historically different. Do not try to relate yourself to beautiful Caspian coast lands, and its intelligent, good-hearted people.
I believe that you're the one trying to mix race and ethnicity. There are only three races, mongoloid, negroid and caucasian, while there are thousands upon thousands of ethnicities, and in todays world, your race has nothing to do with what ethnicity you belong to. I consider a black ethnic Persian from bandari abbas more of a brother than a azeri panturk like you. Furthermore, Iranic and caucasians are very related, both in looks and culture. They lived side by side for centuries after all, to think no intermixing occured is foolish, and many even practice our Persian holiday nowruz etc...

From my own personal experience most azeris who ive met in my life, were persified and considered themselves Persian.
haha ... if you have balls, go to Tabriz tomorrow and tell this to them, and wait for their response.:lol:
P.s as another member mentioned, your panturks are a bunch of weaklings who run away like little girls from basijis. If they cant even handle your typical basiji, I have no idea how they would handle me. I have no problem with being violent if I have to. In all honesty if i met panturkist or buzkurt in Iran, you dont wanna know what id do to him/her and their family members :D
Do you have any connection to @Surenas ?
@Surenas , Are you sending your friends to troll us as well? Aren't you tired of stalking and writing nonsense?

MTN1917 post: 5087997 said:
What the hell is wrong with you! I only heard shahi idiots talk like this about Mossadegh.

Gilakis and Mazandarani is very different from Persian(although Mazandarani is closer) but Bakhtiari Lur language is a dialect of Persian(I have talked with them and have been to chaharmahal for several days), standard Lurish is also related to Persian, my mother is from Shushtar(in Khouzestan) they speak a very peculiar and yet funny sort of Persian which share a lot of vocabulary with Lurish so I personally understand a lot of what Lurs say and consider Lurish some sort of corrupted Persian.

I even heard my own cousin saying ''fars dili it dili''
So your cousin Is a racist then?

Luri is not corrupted Persian, its more pure than the Persian we use in Iran nowadays. Go educate yourself.

Last edited:
I even doubt if this troll is persian. Do not be bothered by his comments ;)

I can ask her out for you if you want it ;):lol::lol::lol:

You're in America with me .....:rofl:

We have the most disgusting girls here besides a select few...:D and California...

This is why I want to move to the Middle East :lol:

Need a good wife not just any girl(slut) :partay:

Never bro,

And since my option of outcomes are the same as your, so be prepared bro because we are gonna blow up either way.

:lol::lol: ....okay let's make a deal...it's up to her to decide who's more handsome for her...:D

Unfortunately were going to have to have a beauty contest...:D

And hurry up get the video...:devil:

? We are Baluch and considered Baluch..

Seriously before i come to this forum i didn't even know Baluch people existed in Iran let alone Pakistanis calling Baluch persians. They dont even call Iranis persians lol :D

yes, I am a Turk. So what? Any problem?
I don't know that you belong to win theich ethnicity inIran, but as I referred you to a paper before, mazani and im not ailaks are culturally, ethnically, and historically different. Do not try to relate yourself to beautiful Caspian coast lands, and its intelligent, good-hearted people.

th azhaha ... if you have balls, go to Tabriz tomorrow and tell this to them, and wait for their response.:lol:

Do you have any connection to @Surenas ?
@Surenas , Are you sending your friends to troll us as well? Aren't you tired of stalking and writing nonsense?
I asked whether you were a panturk, not just an azeri.

I provided you source from the CIA... thats the official source used for Irans ethnic makeup, not your little made up articles. Deal with it. Go ask mazandaranis and gilakis whether they consider themselves to be Persian or not? I dont think Ive ever met anyone from shomal who did not consider his self to bePersian. I was raised there after all, i know more than you, a person whos never been there.

What, just cause i despise panturkists and wouldnt hesitate to cut their heads off and stick up their mothers arses makes you think im surenas? Do you even know how Persian nationalists think? Im not afraid of a bunch of skinny bozkurt kids. There are vids on youtube about kurdish youth chasing your badars bozkurts and panturkists in holland XD

Btw, we do not want north azerbeyjan ever and we will help armenia destroy whats left of that pathetic panturk nation in the upcoming war. I would volunteer myself, plundering their woman and raping their villags :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom